Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 4. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Do you still fix the ETH price?

Yes, the price is fixed till the end of the token sale

And what will happen after the token sale?
Activity: 3
Hello Nagricoin Team!
Why you released a new token?
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
The main advantage of Nagricoin is that it is unique in the real economy.Promising products can be used for all types of land and climate environments.
The team is working on food safety and the environment

Thanks for your trust! This helps us to develop!
Activity: 294
Merit: 2

Yes, the price is fixed till the end of the token sale
Time will tell if this can ensure a good return on investment for investors. I wish you, success !!!!

The idea is great, and I hope we will see its implementation soon. Hope more people will get Nagri tokens
The main advantage of Nagricoin is that it is unique in the real economy.Promising products can be used for all types of land and climate environments.

You're so true. And I would like to see more support for this project...
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Thanks NagriCoin team who fixed the Ethereum price.

haha yes. nice decision for us, but not for the company
Hope this project will achieve its goal to provide Nagri fertilizers to everyone from seed companies and commercial farms to home gardeners.

But this is so difficult for a startup to win in a battle with a huge corporation!
Good project, I would like to know there are campaign hunting bonuses in this project?

I see many bounty hunters in the telegram chat
Activity: 266
Hope this project will achieve its goal to provide Nagri fertilizers to everyone from seed companies and commercial farms to home gardeners.
Thanks NagriCoin team who fixed the Ethereum price.
Activity: 29
Good project, I would like to know there are campaign hunting bonuses in this project?
Read a lot of articles that Telegram passport proved to be not secure enough. What can you say about it?
How can I pass KYC? I've read something about telegram passport. How should I do that?
Are you an investor or participant?

What do you mean by "participant"?
So how should I pass KYC? Which apps to use? Any admins please
How can I pass KYC? I've read something about telegram passport. How should I do that?
Are you an investor or participant?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The key advantage of NagriCoin over other cryptoterms is its industry specificity. As the only agricultural marker, Nagriqun is tied to the real sector of the economy, which compensates for currency fluctuations and adds a solid value. Good luck !!!
Pages:
Jump to: