Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 7. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I’ve heard a lot of good feedbacks about Nagricoin project and after checking WP and activity during ITO I have no doubts it will have a success.

I agree it is a wonderful project. However, I have one question. Why don't they have big investments after the deal with Pecunio?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Is Bounty still on? Can I participate?
Yes, the bounty is active and will continue until September 1. Here is a link to the topic in English https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-airdrop-nagricoin-bounty-campaign-3186058 There are also topics of bounty in Russian, Chinese and Indonesian.
Activity: 266
I’ve heard a lot of good feedbacks about Nagricoin project and after checking WP and activity during ITO I have no doubts it will have a success.
Is Bounty still on? Can I participate?
Activity: 30
Greetings guys! I rely that the plan will satisfy all that has been estimated.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Some projects with the same idea have gone on sale like Smartland so Nagricoin needs to prove why they are the best agricultural project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

It's a peaceful vision, yes, but it doesn't take into account how evil people are. Most of them don't want to improve the world, which is very sad...

But people want to make money, which is also possible with Nagri

Smiley nothing to say against that, but we could have an even better world if weren't all so dominated by monetary incentives.

Sure! I would be happy if it could be possible!

Maybe wishful thinking though. I hope projects like yours can make the world become a better place. Smiley
Activity: 5
Scam alert. Why copy another company's product and pretend it's yours? This is serious issue! check the below company out.

http://kgsagro.com/
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity and this project is an example of how we combine traditional with modern technologies

Yes, but what do you think about changing token during the ITO? So many changes (ITO extension, deal with Pecunio), why?

We're developing fast and many changes are done in the process of the work, so the changes are necessary. If you have any questions remaining, please ask us

Why didn't you do everything right from the first time?
Also, could you please tell me what are the benefits of changing NGR to NGRX?
I still didn't get my new NGRX tokens. When will you give them to investors?
I want to hear the opinion of this community. What everyone thinks about the token change from NGR to NGRX?
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity and this project is an example of how we combine traditional with modern technologies

Yes, but what do you think about changing token during the ITO? So many changes (ITO extension, deal with Pecunio), why?

We're developing fast and many changes are done in the process of the work, so the changes are necessary. If you have any questions remaining, please ask us

It's just a bit confusing. Should I save NGR or give it back to you?

It's a peaceful vision, yes, but it doesn't take into account how evil people are. Most of them don't want to improve the world, which is very sad...

Smiley nothing to say against that, but we could have an even better world if weren't all so dominated by monetary incentives.

Sure! I would be happy if it could be possible!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

I've got an email about your new token Nagrix. What's that? Why have you changed your token? How will it influence my investments?
Pages:
Jump to: