Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NANJCOIN [Official wallet now live!] - page 13. (Read 26238 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Looks interesting. Lots to read and take in so I may need to go over it again but for now Im watching.

Thank you henrycamra00!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.  Grin
It looks like nice coin. What makes it better than others? Is there something special planned for the future?

Hi tigerruller123,

We have lots in store for the future. The biggest being the NANJCOIN SDK that is currently in development.
In the short term, there is a horse racing event that NANJCOIN fans have organized that will take place next week.

Thanks for showing interest in NANJCOIN =)
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It looks like nice coin. What makes it better than others? Is there something special planned for the future?

The trading is nice to see in CE as it is the top in the btc market but the price is not good at all. But regarding the development, I'm not really aware of what is happening to that area. Can someone give us concrete proofs that there's really something going on here and not just in trading section?
Activity: 98
There was a lot of opportunities the team and the management have worked hard and bring the right excelling decisions with the tokens where participants can make use of them for success let them reap with those priorities.
Activity: 43
Activity: 24
Looks interesting. Lots to read and take in so I may need to go over it again but for now Im watching.
Activity: 61
Hi andcha,

I'm unaware of this second airdrop. NANJCOIN has no plans for any more airdrops at this point in time.

If any burns, circulation of new coins, etc were to take place, it would be announced approx. one month in advance.

Thanks Smiley

Alright, quite possible my mind is playing games. I must have read the following post back then which my mind interpreted as Second Airdrop  Cheesy.
Thanks for replying.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32202261
The current supply of NANJ is 18 billion.

Hey Choco23
I read somewhere in this thread in the beginning days that there will be a second airdrop, so I have a question, if the coins allocated for second airdrop are not airdropped, where will those go? Will it come into circulation or will they be burned?
Thanks

Hi andcha,

I'm unaware of this second airdrop. NANJCOIN has no plans for any more airdrops at this point in time.

If any burns, circulation of new coins, etc were to take place, it would be announced approx. one month in advance.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 61
The current supply of NANJ is 18 billion.

Hey Choco23
I read somewhere in this thread in the beginning days that there will be a second airdrop, so I have a question, if the coins allocated for second airdrop are not airdropped, where will those go? Will it come into circulation or will they be burned?
Thanks
He found according to the specifications in circulation must be 60% or 18 million NANJ?

That is correct Daltonik! The current supply of NANJ is 18 billion.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
What is the difference between token ERC 20 and ERC 223? A question, nanjcoin will be a token, why does it say in the description that it will be a coin?

ERC 20 and ERC 223 is really 3 22 skull and bones
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
He found according to the specifications in circulation must be 60% or 18 million NANJ?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
Can anyone tell me how many coins out of 30 billion are in circulation now?
What is the difference between token ERC 20 and ERC 223? A question, nanjcoin will be a token, why does it say in the description that it will be a coin?

Good question lilaj4de!

ERC223 is very much an improved version of the ERC20 standard. So you get all the things you love about ERC20 with new upgrades, many of which you will see functioning in future NANJCOIN updates. The two are also backwards compatible with each other.

While technically NANJCOIN is in fact an Ethereum token, it is branded as NANJCOIN. The two terms are used relatively interchangeably within the community, which may cause some confusion, but we hope you will understand.

Thank you
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 294
NANJCOIN (NANJ) market added Mercatox exchange !
Dear users!
NANJCOIN (NANJ) added to the listing.
NANJ/BTC and NANJ/ETH markets are available for trading.
https://mercatox.com/exchange/NANJ/BTC
https://mercatox.com/exchange/NANJ/ETH
Have a good trades!
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
NanjCoin (NANJ) is now trading on the Mercatox.com exchange

https://twitter.com/MercatoxCom/status/984353214370930691

https://mercatox.com/exchange/NANJ/BTC

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
There is NANJ/Doge trading pair on Coinexchange.
Activity: 295
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I think the ann title of nanjcoin should be revised. The title should let more people know that this project is from Japan because everyone likes Japanese project! Cheesy

I still am starting to think this is a pump and dump if you look up the definition for Nanj you get this under Urban dictionary
TOP DEFINITION
Nanj
A naan bread that contains a pubic hair hidden inside of it. Often found in the worst takeaways and mostly noticed just after consumption.
Man 1: Hey, what did you buy from the kebab shop?

Man 2: A naan bread...

Man 1: Urgh! It's a fucking Nanj!
#naan#bread#nanj#kebab#takeaway

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nanj

Really? Such discovery you have made to draw conclusions about a project that is just starting? so may i ask how does this discovery of yours indicates that Nanjcoin will be pump and dump? All you just posted so far is just pure crap without any concrete meaning attached to it, or you just here to create FUD about NanjCoin?
Anyone that take this shit post of yours seriously obviously has same mundane thoughts like yours Wink

Your an idiot

if i am Wink then what are you Mr Urbandictionary Cheesy not to mention your user name Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: