Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NANJCOIN [Official wallet now live!] - page 17. (Read 26238 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Is it possible that the coin will cost one dollar?
If Nanj ever reaches 1$, Lamborghini will have to ramp up its production by 100 times and Tesla by 1000 times.

10 years down the line is a possibility, only and only if the coin is a huge success.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
The price is raising so fast that looks like a shitcoin. I`m not saying it is, since I didn`t even read about it yet, just taking conclusions about the price.
As far as the development is concerned, the developers kept their promises and as a result the coin was widely accepted by the investors. But you know Coinexchange keep whales as pet so this was bound to happen. Plus I think you are trolling  Grin

Edit: Very soon there'll be a need to change the subject title [Vol.MAX1100BTC]. Probably going to cross 1100 BTC mark today.

Who cares if it's a shit coin or not as long as it pumps to 10 cents or even 1 penny having 5 million tokens from a 367 dollar investment to 50 grand makes me happy lmao know when to hold know when to fold them know when to walk away know when to run lol
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
Is it possible that the coin will cost one dollar?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
The price is raising so fast that looks like a shitcoin. I`m not saying it is, since I didn`t even read about it yet, just taking conclusions about the price.
I think it's not a pump. I saw more frank pumps. Look at the warrant - there are serious investors (who would they be: whales, serious investors, or others).
The price is still pleasing.
It will be interesting to observe the development of the project.
I wonder if there will be any more rounds of air drop?
As far as the development is concerned, the developers kept their promises and as a result the coin was widely accepted by the investors. But you know Coinexchange keep whales as pet so this was bound to happen. Plus I think you are trolling  Grin

Edit: Very soon there'll be a need to change the subject title [Vol.MAX1100BTC]. Probably going to cross 1100 BTC mark today.
Activity: 32
The market cap for this coin on Coinmarketcap is totally off. The market cap should be > $65M with 18B coins in circulation. By my calculations this coin should be ranked around 130-150. For those thinking this coin will ever go to $1, that would mean $18B. While it is on a great run, it will never get past $.10, nor as it really meant to. But everyone can dream right? Have a great day/night.

Learn to do math not million billion whats 30 billion minus 18 billion = 12 billion where you getting 65 million
Activity: 9
The market cap for this coin on Coinmarketcap is totally off. The market cap should be > $65M with 18B coins in circulation. By my calculations this coin should be ranked around 130-150. For those thinking this coin will ever go to $1, that would mean $18B. While it is on a great run, it will never get past $.10, nor as it really meant to. But everyone can dream right? Have a great day/night.
Activity: 119
Price is nearing the all-time high again and the daily volume remains well over 1 million USD.

You were right Dfinest!
We broke the all-time high today!
Between i want to know if there an official or unofficial telegram channel for NANJ coin?
Here
t.me/nanjcoin
Looks official because sometimes information is updated there before here.

If Naja reaches 1 dollar i will tattoo it on my arm being my first tattoo lol

If you do get a NANJ tattoo make sure to take a picture.

But be sure to get it somewhere that doesn't stick out too much so you don't look like a Yakuza when you visit NANJ's homeland, Japan.  Grin

Good luck with your project!And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?

Thank you for your kind words caujodhwimli.

Currently there are 18 billion NANJ is circulation, with a maximum of 30 billion in the future.
surprising in all things in this project, even on their market is very good Smiley
I am happy to see it and have to go to success with NANJCOIN

Thank you supporting NANJCOIN cokroalif.

We're doing our best to make this project as successful as we can.

OMG I LOVE YOU NANJ THANKYOU THANK YOU THANKYOU BOUGHT 5 MILLION TOKENS JAPAN ROCKS

I hope you haven't sold yet. Smiley

No way hodl
Activity: 192
surprising in all things in this project, even on their market is very good Smiley
I am happy to see it and have to go to success with NANJCOIN

Thank you supporting NANJCOIN cokroalif.

We're doing our best to make this project as successful as we can.

OMG I LOVE YOU NANJ THANKYOU THANK YOU THANKYOU BOUGHT 5 MILLION TOKENS JAPAN ROCKS

I hope you haven't sold yet. Smiley
Activity: 8

Good luck with your project!And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?
Between i want to know if there an official or unofficial telegram channel for NANJ coin?
Here
t.me/nanjcoin

If Naja reaches 1 dollar i will tattoo it on my arm being my first tattoo lol
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Price is nearing the all-time high again and the daily volume remains well over 1 million USD.
Here
t.me/nanjcoin
After the last setback, price is now over 30 SATs again.

When all the tokens are sold what happens to the price?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Warning

A fake NANJCOIN has begun circulating on the market.
It has no affiliation with our official coin.

As of April 2, 2018, NANJ is only on CoinExchange.
Be cautious, as any NANJ trading elsewhere are fake.

Real: https://etherscan.io/token/0xffe02ee4c69edf1b340fcad64fbd6b37a7b9e265

Fake: https://etherscan.io/token/0x90ff30185c96069de0afab62763d3cfd64f590ee

Thank you for your continued support of NANJCOIN.

Thanks fpr the heads up and warning investors against possible fake NANJ in market, scammers will always try to create confusion in the market and make innocent investors loss money in fake coin.

NANJ is doing well as it is, the volume on coinexchange is really impressive, hope the listing of NANJ coin on coinmarketcap will happen sooner, i know cmc requires some certain amount of trading before listing but am confident that will happen sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: