Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NANJCOIN [Official wallet now live!] - page 16. (Read 26273 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

There has been another NANJ coin created!!  Huh

This coin is a close copy of the existing code for NANJ and has been listed on EtherDelta:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x90ff30185c96069de0afab62763d3cfd64f590ee#balances

Please observe total supply and token holders and that this contract differs from the contract previously listed on CoinExchange.io:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xffe02ee4c69edf1b340fcad64fbd6b37a7b9e265#balances

This issue will be very detrimental to the reputation of NANJ.

What is going on with this and is there anything being actively done by the Developers about fixing the problem?
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
What's next on the table for Nanj?

Hi ian79.

NANJCOIN has a lot lined up for this year.
We have the Japanese horse racing event organized by the NANJ fans this month and the SDK release coming in the summer.
That's on top of the ongoing negotiations currently taking place to get NANJ listed on new exchanges.

There's a lot to be excited about in the NANJ community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
high vol today, i think anyone should buy now with low price
Activity: 4
What's next on the table for Nanj?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Although the price of NANJ decreases 0.00000046 BTC (-20.62%) but there is a fairly strong support I think we should keep until the next pump. Smiley
Activity: 295
The approach you guys took could be an inspiration for people / companies planning to do an ICO. Well though of, well planned and well executed to say the least. It is like hitting a six in first ball (in cricket).

Most of the ICO's today say give us the money and we'll prove we are good, you on the other hand proved yourself and investors came to you to offer money. Keep the good work on guys, wish you all the best.

When will Nanj be on other exchange sites? When will we be able to see coin market cap plus the value of Nanj is not showing up on myetherwallet
Activity: 61
The approach you guys took could be an inspiration for people / companies planning to do an ICO. Well though of, well planned and well executed to say the least. It is like hitting a six in first ball (in cricket).

Most of the ICO's today say give us the money and we'll prove we are good, you on the other hand proved yourself and investors came to you to offer money. Keep the good work on guys, wish you all the best.
NANJCOIN Bitcointalk sentences and Chinese language links and newly made.

The updated OP looks great!
Activity: 99
NANJCOIN Bitcointalk sentences and Chinese language links and newly made.
The market cap for this coin on Coinmarketcap is totally off. The market cap should be > $65M with 18B coins in circulation. By my calculations this coin should be ranked around 130-150. For those thinking this coin will ever go to $1, that would mean $18B. While it is on a great run, it will never get past $.10, nor as it really meant to. But everyone can dream right? Have a great day/night.

Learn to do math not million billion whats 30 billion minus 18 billion = 12 billion where you getting 65 million

Not the brightest are you. In order to get market cap ypu have to multiple the volume ~18B tokens times the price. Best  to learn what you are talking about before you insult people. Do the math at the time it was ~$.0038 * 18B = ~$65M. No need to pay me for the lesson. 

Brighter then you will ever be nanj is at 065 and still jumping volume is staggering for a new token been doing this for 2 years now so watch your mouth smart boy wanna start a fight i will chew you up and spit you out

We want NANJCOIN to be a friendly community for everyone so if you can please try to put your differences aside and save your fighting spirit for the exchanges. Thanks guys Smiley
The market cap for this coin on Coinmarketcap is totally off. The market cap should be > $65M with 18B coins in circulation. By my calculations this coin should be ranked around 130-150. For those thinking this coin will ever go to $1, that would mean $18B. While it is on a great run, it will never get past $.10, nor as it really meant to. But everyone can dream right? Have a great day/night.

Learn to do math not million billion whats 30 billion minus 18 billion = 12 billion where you getting 65 million

Not the brightest are you. In order to get market cap ypu have to multiple the volume ~18B tokens times the price. Best  to learn what you are talking about before you insult people. Do the math at the time it was ~$.0038 * 18B = ~$65M. No need to pay me for the lesson.  

Activity: 99
so have a little buzz on japan right now.
i dont understand what make the coin unique,
What features that coin have that bitcoin not have ?
i only see the airdorp that scheme pyramid .
pleaze explain.

Thank you for asking, Sillyme. Wink
It is not a unique feature code that exists only in NANJCOIN.
Certainly unique and superior coins have advantages.
But that alone does not determine the value of the currency.
Coins developed later will have better functionality. But Bitcoin is the most expensive.
I think that only transmission speed and unique features are not value.
Our value connects sports and fans.
Activity: 9

Not the brightest are you. In order to get market cap ypu have to multiple the volume ~18B tokens times the price. Best  to learn what you are talking about before you insult people. Do the math at the time it was ~$.0038 * 18B = ~$65M. No need to pay me for the lesson. 
so have a little buzz on japan right now.
i dont understand what make the coin unique,
What features that coin have that bitcoin not have ?
i only see the airdorp that scheme pyramid .
pleaze explain.

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
NANJCOIN is the one most interesting altcoin of Japan, next 5 year will 1$/nanj

Thank you phuocduong.
I think that NANJCOIN has a very bright future with lots of interesting things in store for the future.
this doesn't close the possibility continue to grow in other countries and realize the great potential
i think they just keep consistent, see progress until now we can be optimistic in the next few years
Is it possible that the coin will cost one dollar?
If Nanj ever reaches 1$, Lamborghini will have to ramp up its production by 100 times and Tesla by 1000 times.

10 years down the line is a possibility, only and only if the coin is a huge success.

Nanj will reach 1 dollar within a week or month not 10 years the way the volume keeps going

Next 5 years hell more like a month or less lol
Activity: 103

NANJ coin not resevie please sand token
 0x8D1F288b97F6DC3a7EFA3E3D881152e97973bC85

Thank you phuocduong.
I think that NANJCOIN has a very bright future with lots of interesting things in store for the future.
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: