Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 17. (Read 901803 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What about the status of nodes?

Can I have a link to the slack?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Slightly, step by step we are going up after ETF issue was disapproved. I expect to see NAUT 0.0001 next week. It could take some time to recover but I'm almost sure that it is going up.

you are all noobs here! this coin is dead shit long time ago

and you're legendary member and know everything about crypto with Jr. account? You just don't know how crypto is working. The coin is not dead until you can pump it. NAUT has a good volume, so there is no need to delist this coin.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
Pump it's coming, get ready! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
coin is dead, to be delisted soon

nothing to see

It will go to 0.00015  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It will go to 0.00015.  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 404
Beware
Coin is alive.

It will take a long time for crypto to mature, there is no hurry. I can promise you that there is work in progress for Nautiluscoin and figuring out wich steps to take next...
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
coin is dead, to be delisted soon

nothing to see
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Slightly, step by step we are going up after ETF issue was disapproved. I expect to see NAUT 0.0001 next week. It could take some time to recover but I'm almost sure that it is going up.

Remember this dead coin as you mentioned is on polo, it can easily come back to life at any given time with the help of those whales/pumpers.
I think this coin is already dead but that's also true.
Activity: 444

Remember this dead coin as you mentioned is on polo, it can easily come back to life at any given time with the help of those whales/pumpers.
Activity: 280

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126
Buy support is rise today. maybe something is come? Roll Eyes
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
Zombie dead or not, i think there are still a few good Pumps... Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
after etf rejected , you will show pump of naut and dump of btc , thats sure
I hope you are right. I want to invest this coin cuz i have lost more than 40% at this coin. But, it is hard to believe. I think the dev. don't support their coin anymore. Look at the date of last tweet. I read also slack does not exist anymore. I am afraid this coin is dying.

https://twitter.com/nautiluscoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
after etf rejected , you will show pump of naut and dump of btc , thats sure
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Any news about Naut , is hard to watch like dump ?
Activity: 153
Anyone with a syncing wallets? Any nodes?
Thanks!
Stock up on naut y'all...there's naut to be embarrassed about!
I hope you are right. I have lost nearly 40 % at this coin and sold it at 9500. But I can rebuy it when the  big pump will come.

I'm still sitting with my full bag waiting for the next big moves of NAUT. When BTC stabilizes it will come, surely. Just watch March-June markets. 
Pages:
Jump to: