Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 18. (Read 901803 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Stock up on naut y'all...there's naut to be embarrassed about!
I hope you are right. I have lost nearly 40 % at this coin and sold it at 9500. But I can rebuy it when the  big pump will come.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Stock up on naut y'all...there's naut to be embarrassed about!
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
so naut is still actively developed and marketed?

no one knows about development. but I can tell you that it isn't actively being marketed. everything's quiet on the NAUT team's end.

U seem to be more misinformed than I originally thought when I saw ur face for the first time during my travel to africa. U were cuffed and had ur hands tied up with rope while running behind safari vehicle and begging a driver to pick u up.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
@actualadvicebtc
What is the deal with this coin? Have none of the buyers actually read the ann? Unreal! Lets go through each section ann together.

-The ann post hasn't been updated in 4 years, the formatting code isn't even done properly ( look for the [/center] above exchange listing).

-Last github commit was 3 years ago

-5/9 exchanges listed on the ann post haven't been online for years. (cryptsy and mintpal RIP)

-1/11 pools listed on the ann still running (dedicatedpool neva4get)

-1% premine for NSF, aka pump fund. This doesn't make sense; ICOs, not premines, are used for pump funds... u cant buy NAUT using more NAUT

-Weird story about Brian Kelly buying a shirt and his wife being confused.

-A link to digishield that 404's http://www.digibyte.co/digishield

-A roadmap so vauge and basic that any coin achieves it just by existing:

Roadmap
                            There are three pillars to our plan:
                            1.   Build a Community
                            2.   Gain Acceptance
                            3.   Continuous Development

-A picture of Brian Kelly followed by a paragraph from his linkedin profile

-Faucets: Coming Soon

So basically its a premined Litecoin with 0 development that Brian Kelly mentioned a few times on twitter. You longterm naut holders have some seriously strong hands!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
'If you want my money,
And you think i'm sexy,
Come along and buy some naut...'

I don't want your money and I don't think you are sexy but I will definitely buy some NAUT.
'If you want my money,
And you think i'm sexy,
Come along and buy some naut...'
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That 'white paper' is the most hilarious piece of drivel I have ever read. It's nothing like a white paper? And why does the entire Nautilus website all of a sudden point to some nickle and dime 'hedge fund' website with 3 people, 2 of them from the same consulting company that claim to have 'investments' they won't show off? What is this? Even their 'drachmae' project website is offline cause they didn't pay the domain.
Yes, of course. The project is abandoned. It has lost a trust absolutely . Devs don't care about it and if even they decided to care now that would be ridiculous.

Almost all altcoins are in blood now. Nautilus is not an exception in this context. I agree that no activity on the project has negative impact on price as well but not decisive. I expect big pump after Bitcoin price stabilizes. So, you can fill your bags or sell it now and swallow your losses.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together

Someone knew that Nautiluscoin has been rebranded as PAR (Productive Asset Record System)?

This is your website:   par.io

Ponzi Assessment Regime
Activity: 100
Merit: 12

Someone knew that Nautiluscoin has been rebranded as PAR (Productive Asset Record System)?

This is your website:   par.io
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Does anyone think it's weird there's a video of a bear being chased away on Kelly's twitter?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
yess NAUT back burn to 8648 sat , dump again.
maybe it all happened because of the new coins GNT and bitcoin prices rise $ 1060.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
That 'white paper' is the most hilarious piece of drivel I have ever read. It's nothing like a white paper? And why does the entire Nautilus website all of a sudden point to some nickle and dime 'hedge fund' website with 3 people, 2 of them from the same consulting company that claim to have 'investments' they won't show off? What is this? Even their 'drachmae' project website is offline cause they didn't pay the domain.

Drachmae Project Has nothing to do with the the Nautilus project

www.drachmae.co.uk www.dtmoldova.md
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
Yes, of course. The project is abandoned. It has lost a trust absolutely . Devs don't care about it and if even they decided to care now that would be ridiculous.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
not sure about naut, but I think that incredible volume on 30./31.01. had to mean something, whatsoever
Whales just have played with it. There was no news or any other information.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
not sure about naut, but I think that incredible volume on 30./31.01. had to mean something, whatsoever
Naut is done, guys, irrevocably. That is happening now is just a hype, no more.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I feel that current rate is a very good entry ;-)
It has to fall, so that the next rise will look spectacular...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

no one knows about development. but I can tell you that it isn't actively being marketed. everything's quiet on the NAUT team's end.
Pages:
Jump to: