Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 15. (Read 901803 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 254
OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions
Anyone have bootstrap? Stuck at block 741693
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
who buy this dead shitcoin ?
polo pumpers

Thatsthe beauty it can easly go x3 to x5 from here still

Fixed supply perfect

want fixed supply try UNO ... active community ... and is a base-pair (function).
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Brian Kelly is an innovator, loads of good ideas, a forward thinker, who invests a lot of time and effort into his ideas. The

doubters will soon find out how effective a leader he is...

yeah no doubt we agreed about this huge project of Brian Kelly and no doubt can be made more against it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I'm in but I don't know why lol.....

Hunch.

That pretty sums it all. Nobody knows why...

I got a wrecked feeling again... I hope, BK, this time won't lose all of our trusts. He dumped on us once.
He promised at least 2 dollars per NAUT, but lets see where this is headed.

I dont know you, but I dont want to buy in BK's dumps of all those premined coins of his, that moved to Polo  Tongue
Lets see...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Naut is going to explode i think.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
I'm in but I don't know why lol.....

Hunch.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
NAUT moon just started on polo! I predicting X10 price, cuz 9 month is loong accumulation period..... NAUT, you are welcome!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
i think naut will be one of the next coins that goes skyrocket for no special reason.

Except that the reason will be especially valid ...
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Cosmos / Tendermint fundraiser kicks off April 6th.

https://cosmos.network/

Maybe news incoming in relation to nSys and $naut's role within that ...
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
NAUT start tanking on polo! Moon soon!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
BTC buy order book is growing from hour to hour! Today is for sure day of NAUT! somthing is going on
I hope so ive been holding a few NAUT for ages now  Undecided
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
NAUT start tanking on polo! Moon soon!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
BTC buy order book is growing from hour to hour! Today is for sure day of NAUT! somthing is going on
legendary
Activity: 1206

Fixed supply perfect

As long as high volume exchange like polo supporting this coin anything can happen, x10 is still possible.

Yup, yup! I took a stab and scooped some at 6k a few weeks. Already got a double too lol! BTC kinda crashing the party atm though
who's behind this such great movement, its seems that it will continue to go further do you have any idea how high this attempt can be?
i seen this few weeks ago trying to rises up but then stop with .00014 btc, now i'm seeing that its attempting to make another rise and
its already break .00014 any idea guys?

No clue, but don't really care either. I bought because I saw massive accumulation in late January and just figured someone had intentions to move it up at some point. I'll sell more on the next double too!  Eazy peazy for reazy! Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
 who is support for this coin?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Fixed supply perfect

As long as high volume exchange like polo supporting this coin anything can happen, x10 is still possible.

Yup, yup! I took a stab and scooped some at 6k a few weeks. Already got a double too lol! BTC kinda crashing the party atm though
who's behind this such great movement, its seems that it will continue to go further do you have any idea how high this attempt can be?
i seen this few weeks ago trying to rises up but then stop with .00014 btc, now i'm seeing that its attempting to make another rise and
its already break .00014 any idea guys?
legendary
Activity: 1206

Fixed supply perfect

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

Fixed supply perfect

legendary
Activity: 1204

Fixed supply perfect
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Seems like it's like a lot of other coin dev teams: they just don't care what people say about them when they are working...maybe cryptocurrency with big market caps have proven that periods of lulls are not the same as the small scam coins. 

No one was investing in Namecoin and look what happened to it.

Pages:
Jump to: