Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 247. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
So my wallet's been stuck 8 hrs behind for a while now. Should I be worried?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Pretty funny how everyone in here only reacts with mild disinterest when someone is trying to squeeze the market Cheesy Everyone is discussing what he's trying to accomplish, whilst buying at the same time. If price suppression really was the intention it kind of backfired Smiley I wonder why the wall would still be there if it is though? It's obviously getting eaten fairly quickly.

Edit: Lots of smaller sales have been pulled higher up in the orderbook though.

He is buying in his own wall

Maybe - but I got a piece of it and I know others in here did as well.  If he's trying to cause panic it has not been successful.  When I saw the wall I quickly put a buy order in on the lower end thinking it may crash the price for a little while and let me get some more for cheap.  When it clearly didn't happen, then I took my bite of his wall and said, "thank you!"

He is creating volume...

Volume.... Huh??

BITTREX
BTC VOL   0.24799735 BTC   24 h.

who trades Naut on bittrex? i think most of us use MP for that
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Pretty funny how everyone in here only reacts with mild disinterest when someone is trying to squeeze the market Cheesy Everyone is discussing what he's trying to accomplish, whilst buying at the same time. If price suppression really was the intention it kind of backfired Smiley I wonder why the wall would still be there if it is though? It's obviously getting eaten fairly quickly.

Maybe - but I got a piece of it and I know others in here did as well.  If he's trying to cause panic it has not been successful.  When I saw the wall I quickly put a buy order in on the lower end thinking it may crash the price for a little while and let me get some more for cheap.  When it clearly didn't happen, then I took my bite of his wall and said, "thank you!"

He is creating volume...

Volume.... Huh??

BITTREX
BTC VOL   0.24799735 BTC   24 h.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

He is creating volume...
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
5000 kh/s , 1,15 coins ,12 hours ,
no thanks

14 NAUT have been dumped since the wall went up.  Cheesy
Activity: 392

quite possible, but whatever it is don't you think that if it was any other coin it would crash by now?, this just shows how force is strong on this one Smiley

I doubt it. I think I know what's going on here and if I'm right it's all good.
legendary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Less than half that wall left. I give it 20 minutes tops.
moment like this i would love to be able to just eat that 37 btc (i think it's suppression as well cause POS is just around the corner) , c'mon people let's eat that 37btc(lol i wish)

Edit: if thios was any other coin you would see people dumping like crazy but it's staying pretty strong
I don't think it's a bad thing Smiley It means that someone is trying to control the price before a push, or someone is giving whales an opportunity to eat the whole wall and enter the market at a good price. Either way that wall is coming down quickly once the train starts rolling, regardless if it's pulled or eaten.

I think you're right. That wall won't last long, nobody is selling.

Question remains....Why is somebody selling 36BTC worth @23500 sat?

I have a pretty good theory. A good coin needs fair distribution and we'll be going POS soon. Wink

exactly what I was thinking.

Then you say that an investor wants fair distribution before the coin goes up??? Don't you think that sounds rediculous?

this is why so people start talking about it, hoping they would panic, for all we know he's buying them from himself.. no matter what it means or doesn't i'm waiting for  POS switch , if it was posted to cause panic it didn't work, and for all we know it could be someone exiting crypto for good, either way i'm impressed that it didn't cause panic..

one of the buyers is me.

and David started tweeting thanking him for cheap coins lol
Activity: 534
moment like this i would love to be able to just eat that 37 btc (i think it's suppression as well cause POS is just around the corner) , c'mon people let's eat that 37btc(lol i wish)

Edit: if thios was any other coin you would see people dumping like crazy but it's staying pretty strong
I don't think it's a bad thing Smiley It means that someone is trying to control the price before a push, or someone is giving whales an opportunity to eat the whole wall and enter the market at a good price. Either way that wall is coming down quickly once the train starts rolling, regardless if it's pulled or eaten.

I have a pretty good theory. A good coin needs fair distribution and we'll be going POS soon. Wink

Then you say that an investor wants fair distribution before the coin goes up??? Don't you think that sounds rediculous?

this is why so people start talking about it, hoping they would panic, for all we know he's buying them from himself.. no matter what it means or doesn't i'm waiting for  POS switch , if it was posted to cause panic it didn't work, and for all we know it could be someone exiting crypto for good, either way i'm impressed that it didn't cause panic..

one of the buyers is me.

edit: i'm not the one who just snapped up the 50K though

I can think of an investor who would want the coin to work.
legendary

No, I think they are starting to buy their own sell wall, to kick start this baby...get the volume up
an apt tune  -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5HfOipwvts

Jump to: