Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 253. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Daily Facebook Advertisement Update.  We have had 83 Website clicks and 25,500 impressions!

All donations will be added to the Facebook campaign and implemented at the end of the week.

NftgUJjAWDcbCHNpEQD2ASGG5PhP36yVuk

http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/

Thanks for the 9.96 Naut (1.69USD) Donation so far! Remember, every $5.00 will extend the ad another day!

Thanks, HCP
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Hi guys, today i bought some NAUT but when i tried to transfer them to my wallet i am not getting any confirmation. My wallet is not syncing, its stuck 8 hours behind. Anyone know why this is happening?

Stuck block probably, just give it time.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi guys, today i bought some NAUT but when i tried to transfer them to my wallet i am not getting any confirmation. My wallet is not syncing, its stuck 8 hours behind. Anyone know why this is happening?
Hey BK. Can you please give a rough guestimate of when POS and the multipool will be implemented. Are we talking days or weeks? I know there's a delay because of the bug but you must of heard something from your developers by now.

I think anyone holding right now would appreciate a deadline for POS.

getting on coinwarz is good as it has increased the hash rate significantly but that has brought the dumping miners which are happy enough to just mine and sell at market suppressing the price quite a bit, you can see from the order books theres not many buyers and plenty of sellers.

i think its important to bring in POS as quick as possible with reasonable testing of course.

If you are a new miner finding out about the coin from coinwarz welcome to the party and try to hold on to ur hats as this isn't going to be minable for long =)

Buy orders have been pulled and price is being suppressed. An official deadline would fix that in a second and encourage miners to hold. In the meantime cheap coins I suppose.
Activity: 195
Hey BK. Can you please give a rough guestimate of when POS and the multipool will be implemented. Are we talking days or weeks? I know there's a delay because of the bug but you must of heard something from your developers by now.

getting on coinwarz is good as it has increased the hash rate significantly but that has brought the dumping miners which are happy enough to just mine and sell at market suppressing the price quite a bit, you can see from the order books theres not many buyers and plenty of sellers.

i think its important to bring in POS as quick as possible with reasonable testing of course.

If you are a new miner finding out about the coin from coinwarz welcome to the party and try to hold on to ur hats as this isn't going to be minable for long =)

Activity: 238

Also, have you thought of hiring a PR person or agency to promote NAUT?

And my biggest question is, do you have any plans to interface NAUT with a security on a regulated exchange?

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

Want to add, I think you're doing a fantastic job. First class outfit, NAUT is.

Read 2 pages back, answer to question 1 part on, proof of stake:
Bug fixed, internal testing resumed, a few outside hands will probably be selected to test within the next few days, so quite literally proof of stake is "soon"

Multipool, I'm not sure if there are plans for any OFFICIAL multipool (but I wouldn't be surprised), but there are at least 2 in the works as far as I'm aware right now.

Third one, and Fourth one, I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has, but the community is putting up for advertising on Facebook right now which shows the faith of the people who are in NAUT in this coin.

Thanks for taking the time to write a response. I think if there's even a whiff of NAUT being wrapped up in an ETF (exchange traded fund) like the Winklevoss twins are doing for bitcoin, we're in for the biggest moonshot ever!

I do recall something like this being discussed within the NAUT community here on this thread way early on due to BK's existing ties to wall street and existing financial institutions.

Now that Moolah and Cryptsy allow Fiat/NAUT I see it as more of a possibility. Speaking of which, this page needs updated with information on how to get NAUT for Fiat on Moolah: http://www.nautiluscoin.com/getnauti/

You need to make sure to mention https://v2.moolah.io/due-diligence <-- Trading and due diligence aren't exactly 'In your face' on moolah as they are on cryptsy.
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!

And my biggest question is, do you have any plans to interface NAUT with a security on a regulated exchange?

Bug fixed, internal testing resumed, a few outside hands will probably be selected to test within the next few days, so quite literally proof of stake is "soon"

Multipool, I'm not sure if there are plans for any OFFICIAL multipool (but I wouldn't be surprised), but there are at least 2 in the works as far as I'm aware right now.

Third one, and Fourth one, I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has, but the community is putting up for advertising on Facebook right now which shows the faith of the people who are in NAUT in this coin.

Thanks for taking the time to write a response. I think if there's even a whiff of NAUT being wrapped up in an ETF (exchange traded fund) like the Winklevoss twins are doing for bitcoin, we're in for the biggest moonshot ever!

Bug fixed, internal testing resumed, a few outside hands will probably be selected to test within the next few days, so quite literally proof of stake is "soon" this personally makes me believe it's "days" or less than 1 week out.

Multipool, I'm not sure if there are plans for any OFFICIAL multipool (but I wouldn't be surprised), but there are at least 2 outside multipools in the works as far as I'm aware right now.

Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!

heres a interview with Jon Fitch post fight sporting a naut Tshirt and Cap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8r23ghWE0o
Activity: 210
FlyingMongoose is da man!   Kiss

*clap*

I second that!!!

I know there was some doubt about whether Cionwarz would be worth it, but from my perspective it has been a big help as I am no longer the largest miner...it has attracted some new miners to Bitember...I just hope they stick around... FYI, I am BKCM in this screenshot

Activity: 210
Activity: 695

Ok guys, while we are waiting for our POS wallet, here's the best guide I have come accross for Coin Control, which is good housekeeping to get the best out of your coins while minting.

Honest this is not a plug for KTK Wink

But check this link out; done by policymaker, hit the link, Guide is ready. Enjoy Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7756950
I must say iv never seen a coin in my time with such a positive sentiment, even in this thread all contributors are respectful and helping each other as much as they can.

Refreshing isn't it.
I must say iv never seen a coin in my time with such a positive sentiment, even in this thread all contributors are respectful and helping each other as much as they can. With BK always posting updates personally all the time and renting hash power to keep the chain going, its just gives the feel that this coin will be successful well beyond our expectations.

We may look back on this time and say (why didn't i buy more)

that being said always trade within ur means and stay Nauti my friendly astroNauts =)

I agree with these sentiments, but we'll still always see the bag holders and upset players who may flame. But I see a very solid potential long life for NAUT.

I believe having a "public figurehead" increases the level of trust within the community.
I must say iv never seen a coin in my time with such a positive sentiment, even in this thread all contributors are respectful and helping each other as much as they can. With BK always posting updates personally all the time and renting hash power to keep the chain going, its just gives the feel that this coin will be successful well beyond our expectations.

We may look back on this time and say (why didn't i buy more)

that being said always trade within ur means and stay Nauti my friendly astroNauts =)
Seriously I shouldn't be getting all the credit though.

By the way, my project announcement date is going to be roughly on or around August 15th.
Activity: 695

Good to see us on coinwarz. Hopefully it'll attract enough miners to get us to POS without renting rigs if hashrate drops again.
Jump to: