Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 50. (Read 901822 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account

Naut should hit minimum 250k sat in the next two weeks.  Hard to find a better trade right now on this planet.  Buy now or panic buy the top like usual. 

I have once seen naut was dumped hard in the start. Then I removed naut in my watchlist. Accidentally, I saw it trading at 75k sats. Wondered. I have dumped a lot in the past.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
How can I join the slack?

You send me 3 bitcoin's and tell me the secret password.  Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
How can I join the slack?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Naut should hit minimum 250k sat in the next two weeks.  Hard to find a better trade right now on this planet.  Buy now or panic buy the top like usual. 
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Forcing possible investors into slack to fins about the project ...

It was a piece of useful information to help with your request for further information. This is currently the only resource available. Other resources will follow soon. For now, we have only the loosest of ideas regarding the implementation that has been decided.

http://par.io

Activity: 308
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
if you consider Naut as just a pump and dump coin, then just watch for it to reach 200k satoshi to know the reason Smiley

i am very surprised that some investors are too lazy to do research.

Hint: "why don't you join their Slack to know what is going on ? "

- still in doubt ? Then don't do anything and watch to see how soon Naut will reach 200k . Noone forces you to buy Naut  Cool

The problem is NAUT Reddit and forum topics are dead, there are no info what so ever. Forcing possible investors into slack to fins about the project is a pretty bad PR if you ask me. Also if you already hodl NAUT then its in your best interest to provide info for other possible investors.
Activity: 151
So far i have considered NAUT as pump and dump coin for Ryan the pumper and similar folks.
Is there anything more than that in NAUT?

Your Reddit is totally dead guys.

if you consider Naut as just a pump and dump coin, then just watch for it to reach 200k satoshi to know the reason Smiley

i am very surprised that some investors are too lazy to do research.

Hint: "why don't you join their Slack to know what is going on ? "

- still in doubt ? Then don't do anything and watch to see how soon Naut will reach 200k . Noone forces you to buy Naut  Cool
Activity: 308
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
So far i have considered NAUT as pump and dump coin for Ryan the pumper and similar folks.
Is there anything more than that in NAUT?

Your Reddit is totally dead guys.
Activity: 153
but if u have your NAUT on exchange the whole time, then you don't need to worry
Well, you don't have to worry, especially after seeing what happened to MtGox and Cryptsy (among many others)... Exchanges are not banks.
How much is "plenty of time", I don't know, but I definitely didn't get that in time.
So if I get it well, anyone who didn't follow the swap can trash their old Nauts in which they invested. How nice!

suppose so  Smiley

but if u have your NAUT on exchange the whole time, then you don't need to worry
only happen if they are in NAUT wallet

but seriously they give their members a lot of time before the swap. If i were those people who bought NAUT and put into the wallet, i would have sometimes kept track the progress of the coin or at least to subscribe to their newsletter to know what is going on

Activity: 153
So if I get it well, anyone who didn't follow the swap can trash their old Nauts in which they invested. How nice!
look at what happens to NAUT now. It is mooning

still doing your homework to figure out what is going on ?

hope you can find the solution soon

Hint: join Naut's slack to know what is going on.

NAUT IS REACHING 200K satoshi soon  Shocked Shocked Cool
NAUT to the moon. Get in now at the current cheap price before too late.

expecting 240k satoshi  Wink

par.io
why? what reason? sounds like shill

do your own homework if you have doubt  Tongue
i'm too lazy.. please?

then wait until NAUT pumps to 200k and you will know the reason  Grin
Activity: 126

par.io

i'm too lazy.. please?

par.io

Activity: 126

par.io

par.io
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Yo. I've been holding NAUT since almost day1. What is this talk about a swap or a new naut? Been away for a year+. Cheers.

Edit: Guess I'm good, coin's on bittrex.

The coin was swapped several months ago and the NAUT on bittrex and poloniex is the new variant, based on NXT protocol. If you didn't take part in the swap process then unfortunately your stash is worthless ...
Pages:
Jump to: