Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 52. (Read 901822 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Makes sense but why the sudden jump to 51 days? or is it to give more trading value and distribution? Could that be the case to raise more funding to proceed forward?

I seriously doubt BK or insiders are selling at these low levels.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Makes sense but why the sudden jump to 51 days? or is it to give more trading value and distribution? Could that be the case to raise more funding to proceed forward?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
My worry is that some insiders start the project based on the basic idea on a new coin, without a white paper, it will ruin all the project and reputation... 50 days is long enough to steal the idea.

Excellent point. 
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
My worry is that some insiders start the project based on the basic idea on a new coin, without a white paper, it will ruin all the project and reputation... 50 days is long enough to steal the idea.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

51 days.  It just got bumped out to 51 days for the whitepaper.

ok right 51 days... but WHY?

Apparently it won't be done as quickly as planned.  Another month isn't bad if they deliver. 
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

ok right 51 days... but WHY?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hey guys. What's so special about NAUT? Why the crazy pump?

http://pardvo.com/

Hmm what's that? Sorry, I'm ignorant about NAUT.

All you need to do is look back through some of the last pages here for some relevant links that will furnish you with all the info you need .... the moment is not far away

http://pardvo.com/ switchted to 51 days?

no , 51 hours... but why this countdown??? just for the whitepaper?
Activity: 258
Merit: 112

All you need to do is look back through some of the last pages here for some relevant links that will furnish you with all the info you need .... the moment is not far away

http://pardvo.com/ switchted to 51 days?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
well shit, found old naut. stuck here. guess I might as well add it to the pile of dumb things I mined.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Jakedeez handle . One of the top guys behind the scenes. Something brewing. What can that mean??! Roll Eyes

Got this info from the slack channel. I'm curious to see where this goes.

Jake Dienelt linkedin profile : Digital Currency Manager
Brian Kelly Capital Managment
July 2016 – Present (1 month)Greater New York City Area
Portfolio manager for digital currencies for BKCM
There are serious changes to be made.

Is it a good long-run investment?

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
There are serious changes to be made.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

You're so mean. I hope BK steals your coins one day.

Not here to flame just wanting to ask a question of anyone here who missed out on the swap and are complaining. The price reached these same highs all last summer before the swap, why is it nobody noticed then but you only noticed things now when the price rises again? Not being accusatory just curious why and what gets people's attention.

First off all, BK did not steal nobody's coin, and it is/was your own responsibility to swap your coins, when it was allowed to do so within the time frame.

Secondly, there are really good reasons for this rise, just a hint here: pardvo.com either buy and wait/see or just wait/see...
I dont see why NAUT holders get REKT... Rather they will be travelling to Mars. If you are implying the upcoming little FOMO rise in bitcoin, then BTC will be down soon after and will not pass over 800 anyway... So why to lose your NAUTs for a little bit of FIAT profit, whereas you can gain x10 times more Bitcoin by holding tight to your NAUTs?
you thinking it could go another 10x from its already 20x!?

I am not here to give financial advice, but to me, it can go another x20 and at least a x10.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

You're so mean. I hope BK steals your coins one day.

Not here to flame just wanting to ask a question of anyone here who missed out on the swap and are complaining. The price reached these same highs all last summer before the swap, why is it nobody noticed then but you only noticed things now when the price rises again? Not being accusatory just curious why and what gets people's attention.

First off all, BK did not steal nobody's coin, and it is/was your own responsibility to swap your coins, when it was allowed to do so within the time frame.

Secondly, there are really good reasons for this rise, just a hint here: pardvo.com either buy and wait/see or just wait/see...
I dont see why NAUT holders get REKT... Rather they will be travelling to Mars. If you are implying the upcoming little FOMO rise in bitcoin, then BTC will be down soon after and will not pass over 800 anyway... So why to lose your NAUTs for a little bit of FIAT profit, whereas you can gain x10 times more Bitcoin by holding tight to your NAUTs?
you thinking it could go another 10x from its already 20x!?
Pages:
Jump to: