Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 53. (Read 901822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

You're so mean. I hope BK steals your coins one day.

Not here to flame just wanting to ask a question of anyone here who missed out on the swap and are complaining. The price reached these same highs all last summer before the swap, why is it nobody noticed then but you only noticed things now when the price rises again? Not being accusatory just curious why and what gets people's attention.

First off all, BK did not steal nobody's coin, and it is/was your own responsibility to swap your coins, when it was allowed to do so within the time frame.

Secondly, there are really good reasons for this rise, just a hint here: pardvo.com either buy and wait/see or just wait/see...
I dont see why NAUT holders get REKT... Rather they will be travelling to Mars. If you are implying the upcoming little FOMO rise in bitcoin, then BTC will be down soon after and will not pass over 800 anyway... So why to lose your NAUTs for a little bit of FIAT profit, whereas you can gain x10 times more Bitcoin by holding tight to your NAUTs?
legendary
Activity: 1246

Not here to flame just wanting to ask a question of anyone here who missed out on the swap and are complaining. The price reached these same highs all last summer before the swap, why is it nobody noticed then but you only noticed things now when the price rises again? Not being accusatory just curious why and what gets people's attention.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Buy now, Forever get REKT.
hark what news ho

*edit
oops thought that said
Buy now, OR Forever get REKT.
:p
legendary
Forget-about-it
I guess the lesson would be, bitcoin and all altcoins are alpha/beta releases. Even as a store of long term value risky investments need to be checked in upon regularly. Here we can see how something worth 2 dollars a week ago is worth 60 dollars but may end up as zero if un-claimable.

I assume compmaster might have better luck inquiring in Naut's Slack channel as people are rarely frequenting this thread except to ask about the recent rise in price.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Buy now, Forever get REKT.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Does someone have what would have been my coins if I had participated in the manual coin swap? There should have been more long term planning involved in this. There should be some set day once a year or once a month people can get coins swapped. This coin can never be taken seriously by anyone from Greece looking for a place to store their wealth. This coin already failed to keep my wealth.
legendary
Who is BK? Brian Kelly?

Who's currently in possession of my NAUT?

Nobody owns your coin. It is in your wallet if you want to take the lead of the old chain. You are welcome...
if they did a swap then someone owns(ed) them. swaps are a pain in the ass and in the end theres always people left behind. its like putting something in your closet and a year later going to take it out and be like oh shit its gone because *insert-manufacturer* swapped it. that sucks, it cost me xyz or held sentimental value.  

I dont know why your being so negative here halinyo. maybe the truths hard to bear?

I am not being negative guys. Just telling the aim of a swap... And where things may go wrong... If they are newly mined or not, then someone has to control this and lots of burdens....
I wish he had the chance to swap before. I really would want to, but it is very difficult at this stage... Lets see and hope you guys get it swapped. Best,
legendary
Forget-about-it
Who is BK? Brian Kelly?

Nobody owns your coin. It is in your wallet if you want to take the lead of the old chain. You are welcome...
if they did a swap then someone owns(ed) them. swaps are a pain in the ass and in the end theres always people left behind. its like putting something in your closet and a year later going to take it out and be like oh shit its gone because *insert-manufacturer* swapped it. that sucks, it cost me xyz or held sentimental value.  

I dont know why your being so negative here halinyo. maybe the truths hard to bear?
Who is BK? Brian Kelly?

legendary
Who is BK? Brian Kelly?

legendary
Forget-about-it
The swap is over.

Otherwise until today I could easily mine the old chain and collect as much as NAUT I can from the swap date to today. Then come over here and complain just as you do and ask for a swap, and think it is fair?

You did not even give a shit about NAUT, where you held only 200 of it, today you come here and start whining about it... Gosh, but indeed it is pity that during the long duration of swap, you did not hear about it... Oh wait maybe you did not have any naut at the time lol...

Best of luck....

Ps: Evildave has nothing to do with the swap any more. Dont connect him to the swap and say bad words... It is totally up to BK and I think the swap will never be made for the reason I mentioned above. And it is probably the only way to go. Sorry for your loss, and forgotten NAUTs at the time.

sure you could (maybe) mine an assload now, but anyone could look at compmaster's address and see it was or was not mined recently.
Who is BK? Brian Kelly?

legendary
The swap is over.

Otherwise until today I could easily mine the old chain and collect as much as NAUT I can from the swap date to today. Then come over here and complain just as you do and ask for a swap, and think it is fair?

You did not even give a shit about NAUT, where you held only 200 of it, today you come here and start whining about it... Gosh, but indeed it is pity that during the long duration of swap, you did not hear about it... Oh wait maybe you did not have any naut at the time lol...

Best of luck....

Ps: Evildave has nothing to do with the swap any more. Dont connect him to the swap and say bad words... It is totally up to BK and I think the swap will never be made for the reason I mentioned above. And it is probably the only way to go. Sorry for your loss, and forgotten NAUTs at the time.
I hope EvilDave is a nice guy who will do a manual coin swap for me. I messaged him on here and told him I could send him my private key.

Did EvilDave burn the NXT NAUT that didn't get swapped? I only had 200 NAUT but if they burnt it all then there would be no way for me to get it and my coins really are voided/stolen.
I hope EvilDave is a nice guy who will do a manual coin swap for me. I messaged him on here and told him I could send him my private key.

Who is the dev of this coin and how do you contact them?

There really isn't one at the moment (that we know of), unless you consider Brian Kelly the "dev" because he financially supports the coin. The redemption process was handled by EvilDave from the NXT project.

From the sound of things it looks like there may be another transition or news coming soon so before getting the pitchforks out might wait to see what is announced.

Thanks. Do I contact EvilDave through this forum?

My NAUT paper wallet would be pretty valuable it hadn't been voided! I find it awful that people here would follow and support a hard fork that would void peoples NAUT. It's sick to know that BITTREX and Poloniex would assist in such a horrible act.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
something big will happen with this coin.

Join their slack channel, you will see core NXT dev/supporters + big name Wall Street people there

the countdown is on  Pardvo.com which is the big thing that NAUT is going to show us.

they are working with banks now

current Naut 's market cap is 6.9 mil $. We should expect at least 90$ mil marketcap when Pardvo.com is on

too exciting to wait  Grin Grin

And who you are???

He is someone who bought it expensive and is hoping it will rise higher so he can make his profit before he forgets about the coin.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: