Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 59. (Read 901822 times)

E88
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi guys. I have a problem:

I was trying to withdraw NAUT from an exchange. Some problems happened and someone told me it's better to withdraw my NAUT to an nxt wallet, and then transfer it to the target address. I created an nxt wallet in: https://wallet.mynxt.info and transferred my NAUT there. But now I can not find any option to send my NAUT from this wallet to the destination address.

Here's a screenshot:

As you can see I have received the currency which is being shown as 0 nxt - transferred currency. The only send option is the "send nxt" button, which brings up a window that only sends nxt and doesn't show my NAUT.

What should I do now? Sad

I believe the way that online wallet works is that you need to add this plugin: NXT Monetary, it costs 50 nxt.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
Hi guys. I have a problem:

I was trying to withdraw NAUT from an exchange. Some problems happened and someone told me it's better to withdraw my NAUT to an nxt wallet, and then transfer it to the target address. I created an nxt wallet in: https://wallet.mynxt.info and transferred my NAUT there. But now I can not find any option to send my NAUT from this wallet to the destination address.

Here's a screenshot:

As you can see I have received the currency which is being shown as 0 nxt - transferred currency. The only send option is the "send nxt" button, which brings up a window that only sends nxt and doesn't show my NAUT.

What should I do now? Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Why does NAU wallets looks like the NXT coin wallets?

If I want to move my NAU from Bittrex to Poloniex is a good way to move them from Bittrex to wallet.mynxt.info and then to Poloniex?

I downloaded the wallet but it is not updated with the blockchain or something (not a tech guy)

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 476
Best pool and program for Nvidia card ( gtx 970 ) for mining ?

Thanks Smiley .

Anyone ?  Huh .
This coin is a nxt token now, no more mining since last year  Wink

So the NAUT paper wallet I made a long time ago no longer works?

no sorry

The dev of this coin really voided my coins?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
@halinyo

if there was a coin swap BK would not be dumping the supply into the marketplace to make it harder for a swap think logically about this.

Guys - dont worry about the NAUT client.  put youre coins into a mynxt.info wallet - or poloniex if you must keep them online.  But there is a coin swap coming - along with big plans.

Jacob, this looks like you are trying to pump NAUT. Can you rather provide solid information? How you and BK dealt with this? I know you talk to BK at times, but clarifications are required here. Many thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Guys - dont worry about the NAUT client.  put youre coins into a mynxt.info wallet - or poloniex if you must keep them online.  But there is a coin swap coming - along with big plans.

Jacob, this looks like you are trying to pump NAUT. Can you rather provide solid information? How you and BK dealt with this? I know you talk to BK at times, but clarifications are required here. Many thanks.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Thanks Smiley .

Anyone ?  Huh .

no sorry
Activity: 476

Thanks Smiley .

Anyone ?  Huh .

Activity: 433

So, just double checking and correct me if I am wrong, I can send my Nautiluscoin from Poly exchange to mynxt.info wallet that i create there? Doesn't it have to be a nxt coin? how does that work? wouldn't it be like sending bitcoin to a nxt address?

I'd like to just secure my coins in my own wallet that is not on an online exchange if that makes sense and the naut client will not update so i have no other options atm. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Something is going on for sure as the Trading Volume is very large maybe it will hit the 5 million USD Mark
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This coin has been pumped and dumped so many times but it's always fun and for some reason there are always enough noobs to dump on each and every time.

Is there ever a "rational" reason why the coin is pumped? To put it another way: with coins like this, how does the pumping actually start. What happens if someone buys loads of NAUT but no-one follows? Or is it a co-ordinated effort - a gang of people?

I'm just curious to know how the pumping works. NAUT is up 300% on Polo at this moment (23:20 GMT).
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I could withdraw NAUTs to my NXT client wallet. Then i sent them to poloniex, i havent seen any of them on polo for 30 minutes
legendary
Activity: 1484

Thanks Smiley .

Anyone ?  Huh .
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
This coin has been pumped and dumped so many times but it's always fun and for some reason there are always enough noobs to dump on each and every time.
Activity: 512
ICO is evil

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hello, i would like to transfer nautilus from bittrex to poloniex. But bittrex does not allow to do that. Whats wrong? It asks for a message during withdrawal process.
Error message is: "The address you submitted is not valid for the NAUT network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it."
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Somone told on yobit trollbox that Nautilus will pump and now still cheap. Damn I didn´t buy, price was 6.5k and now it is double the price. Okay maybe it is just some pump and dump, because I don´t think that there is any good reason to price go up.

hmmm yea i just got in myself, could be wrong but i think this is just starting.

let's see...
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

Thanks Smiley .

Anyone ?  Huh .
Activity: 433
I still can't get the NautilusCoin Core Wallet to sync. No blocks or connections. help?
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Somone told on yobit trollbox that Nautilus will pump and now still cheap. Damn I didn´t buy, price was 6.5k and now it is double the price. Okay maybe it is just some pump and dump, because I don´t think that there is any good reason to price go up.
Pages:
Jump to: