Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 55. (Read 901822 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
And down we go...

Don't go taking any long naps this weekend...
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
I still have about 12k+ naut in a backup .dat file from the time I was mining naut with my gridseed miners but gave up on naut some time ago .. pff I feel stupid not checking in this tread for a while.. I did for a long time but it wasn't going anywhere at the time. It made me happy when I saw the rise since the gridseeds weren't my best investment and with the rise of naut it would even out a little but seems that I'm to late.  Cry
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Hahaha you guys have too much time on your hands. Who is Big Vern?! By a lot i mean 10,000, not that much i guess. But seriously, is there any way I can use these ever again?

You didn't say [a lot] You said [ALOT].  If you're only talking about 10,000 coins then you're an idiot twice now so the answer is NO!

Have fun in China, bro!
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Hahaha you guys have too much time on your hands. Who is Big Vern?! By a lot i mean 10,000, not that much i guess. But seriously, is there any way I can use these ever again?

There is no way. Sorry.
Good luck.
legendary
why ı cant transfer from bıttrex to polonıex.

allways says ınvalıd ?

I assume you are Turkish, my condolences for what happened yesterday.

thank you...

Write me from pm, I will give you my address to withdraw, then provide your polo or exchange address I will shoot there for you. Best
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Vlad I have never heard you be like this you must be right

I get like this quite often but only when I'm right about gross injustice. 

Doesn't this badtard know I'm the riddler?  lol

I had him clocked in 3 seconds flat.  I can see through his effing proxy.  That's one of my special abilities.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Vlad I have never heard you be like this you must be right

Google the word MABRULIN.

It comes up with nothing but Chinese sites and Chinese words.

Vern, ya bastard, give me my NAUT and the rest of my coins or I'll find your sorry ass!!!! 

Trust me on that!!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Google the word MABRULIN.

It comes up with nothing but Chinese sites and Chinese words.

Vern, ya bastard, give me my NAUT and the rest of my coins or I'll find your sorry ass!!!! 

Trust me on that!!!
legendary
Seriously that's just so funny

Hello, been a long time holder of this coin in my qt-wallet and have been away from a computer for some time. Just reread through the forum and I'm shocked that BK and the devs could make my NAUT coins, in which I have ALOT, invalid and unusable? I understand there was a swap period which I have missed, shouldn't it remain open for at least a year or indefinitely? I understand it takes power to keep a blockchain running, but how can this be ethical to do for longtime supporters of the coin? BK? EvilDave? Any chance of another swap? Feeling helpless...  Cry Huh

Hey Big Vern!!!

Where's my SHIT?!?!??

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
How do you work that out  with Activity of 1 post HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Prove you have naut take a screenshot of your wallet?HuhHuh??

The only holders with decent amounts of NAUT got stuck and lost on cryptsy.  There was nobody with ALOT stuck in a QT wallet.

Probability is very high that this is Big Vern Looking to make a quick million off our coins. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Hello, been a long time holder of this coin in my qt-wallet and have been away from a computer for some time. Just reread through the forum and I'm shocked that BK and the devs could make my NAUT coins, in which I have ALOT, invalid and unusable? I understand there was a swap period which I have missed, shouldn't it remain open for at least a year or indefinitely? I understand it takes power to keep a blockchain running, but how can this be ethical to do for longtime supporters of the coin? BK? EvilDave? Any chance of another swap? Feeling helpless...  Cry Huh

Hey Big Vern!!!

Where's my SHIT?!?!??
legendary
How do you work that out  with Activity of 1 post HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Prove you have naut take a screenshot of your wallet?HuhHuh??

There is news coming.  There are changes coming.  There is no coin swap immediately pending as the recent problems with ethereum have made us decide to be a bit more patient, and as Ardor looks quite promising.  There is however, most certainly more to come.

For those who are asking for more information - all I can tell you is that we do have plans for this coin.  We plan to release a new website and more information within two weeks.   There will also be a white paper following.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
There is news coming.  There are changes coming.  There is no coin swap immediately pending as the recent problems with ethereum have made us decide to be a bit more patient, and as Ardor looks quite promising.  There is however, most certainly more to come.

For those who are asking for more information - all I can tell you is that we do have plans for this coin.  We plan to release a new website and more information within two weeks.   There will also be a white paper following.

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

allways says ınvalıd ?

thank you...

allways says ınvalıd ?

First transfer from bittrex to NXT client, then from NXT client to Polo. Always try very small amounts for test before you actually transfer good amounts.

You can find the usual slack channel for further questions.

https://nxtforum.org/nxtnaut/(naut)-nautiluscoin-to-nxt-based-nautilus-redemption-process/

you mean thıs thınk ?

wtf ıts too complicated. who use thıs just for transfer :S
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Ah wish I bought this coin earlier this month, great planning and design. Excellent
legendary

allways says ınvalıd ?

First transfer from bittrex to NXT client, then from NXT client to Polo. Always try very small amounts for test before you actually transfer good amounts.

You can find the usual slack channel for further questions.

allways says ınvalıd ?
Pages:
Jump to: