Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 62. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
What is going on? Any info?
Probably a great time to buy!  Grin
Activity: 119
This coin keeps surprising me, and still alive and well.. I will buy some just in case this is looking good now again. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
There is a rumor that the investors have invested in Eastern Europe  NAUT to $ 200 000.!!!!!!!

Guys, please first check who is this person. See his last posts.

Simply he is trying to pump all the coins he has, one by one.
He post the same thing in other coins, too lol
Activity: 199
 Secrets...) coming soon 0.0003 btc/nau
There is a rumor that the investors have invested in Eastern Europe  NAUT to $ 200 000.!!!!!!!
Any more info?
Today's volume is really large.
What's goin on?
Activity: 199
Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy
agree but its also a coin that could up and disappear or get dumped into oblivion.

risk vs. reward how much are you willing to lose?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Will know more soon as I need to get the approval from the local Police some Permit they need to provide.

I am co-coordinating another event on Agistri this summer with some of the bar owners, we are potentially looking to do a Beach party therefore I am inviting Nautiluscoin to participate if the community so wishes to do so?
Gr8 idea! Keep us aware of any other news.

Naut is so undervalued at the moment. One of the best candidates to go on 10x run until the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Will know more soon as I need to get the approval from the local Police some Permit they need to provide.

I am co-coordinating another event on Agistri this summer with some of the bar owners, we are potentially looking to do a Beach party therefore I am inviting Nautiluscoin to participate if the community so wishes to do so?
legendary
legendary
It will be part of it just no specific date will be determined by the Beta Release hopefully that goes well then the extras are added in.

It may not be there from Day one as the Beta on Android is due for June so beta version 1st all and market demand will dictate specific releases
http://allcoinsnews.com/2016/05/02/drachmae-project-plans-blockchain-based-travel-club-token-crowdsale/

Updates will be found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14740300

Drachmae Project with its game developer partner in Dubai are releasing a Mobile App game for Travellers

Which was part of the project from Last Year as a Novelty function.

The game will work with the New Drachmae wallet that is used with the game for Prizes and payments for IN Game UPgrades.
Great news! Thanks for letting us know.

It will be good if you don't make speculations. When you decide if NAUT will be part, just say it. If not, then no need to say anything. Thank you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It may not be there from Day one as the Beta on Android is due for June so beta version 1st all and market demand will dictate specific releases
http://allcoinsnews.com/2016/05/02/drachmae-project-plans-blockchain-based-travel-club-token-crowdsale/

Drachmae Project with its game developer partner in Dubai are releasing a Mobile App game for Travellers

The game will work with the New Drachmae wallet that is used with the game for Prizes and payments for IN Game UPgrades.

It will be good if you don't make speculations. When you decide if NAUT will be part, just say it. If not, then no need to say anything. Thank you.
legendary

legendary

Update to the game soon will have video demos to show.
Name  of Game: Micko's Adventure Voyage
Main Character is  a Duck who travels the world accomplishing difference Tasks

If all goes well Nautiluscoin will be one of the Currencies available in the game to do upgrades.
Any more info on this?
Didn't understand much.
legendary
Update to the game soon will have video demos to show.
Name  of Game: Micko's Adventure Voyage
Main Character is  a Duck who travels the world accomplishing difference Tasks

If all goes well Nautiluscoin will be one of the Currencies available in the game to do upgrades.
Pages:
Jump to: