Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 66. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Another 80K NAUT was moved from the Foundation's wallet.

More dumping coming. 

BK just claimed on Twitter it wasn't him... weird.

Of course.  Someone else is handling the foundation coins for plausible deniability. 
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Got you. Andorra. Albania. Idiotstan...

He's back!  Everyone's favorite troll... Looks like we might be near a bottom when barabbas pokes his head into a thread again after a long absence.  If it ever pumps back up to decent prices again I'm sure it'll be silence from him once again.  Too funny.

Yep, giving that metric -not to mention your spot on track record-, after the completed boomerang trip of the P&D, you probably should be loading up... to keep on with that sterling record of yours. Funny indeed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

More dumping coming. 

BK just claimed on Twitter it wasn't him... weird.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

More dumping coming. 

He's back!  Everyone's favorite troll... Looks like we might be near a bottom when barabbas pokes his head into a thread again after a long absence.  If it ever pumps back up to decent prices again I'm sure it'll be silence from him once again.  Too funny.

Idk, but it looks like something fishy is going on.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary
Volume started to pick up, price started to climb back up. Did BK finally wake up from his winter sleep?

Maybe whoever needed to dump is done or maybe it was manipulation and they realized nobody is selling. 

Time to get the show on the road!

Somebody on twitter mentioned that BK sent 90k NAUT to Poloniex recently. Not sure if that is true, but if it is. It probably means he will start trading there and we might see the NSF in action again shortly.

I'm pretty sure that was dumped below 5,000 sat.  Same with about 90k on Bittrex.  So I doubt that's for the NSF. 

I believe we are talking about different events but anyway. Why would BK dump such a huge amount at 5k when he could easily pump the price to at least 5 times more with just a few tweets? Considering the money that he makes from his other ventures, I really do not see any sense in him dumping NAUT at these prices.

A few tweets saying what, that NAUT was going to be the new currency of Germany?

No more like Malta or Luxembourg Smiley

Volume started to pick up, price started to climb back up. Did BK finally wake up from his winter sleep?

Maybe whoever needed to dump is done or maybe it was manipulation and they realized nobody is selling. 

Somebody on twitter mentioned that BK sent 90k NAUT to Poloniex recently. Not sure if that is true, but if it is. It probably means he will start trading there and we might see the NSF in action again shortly.

I'm pretty sure that was dumped below 5,000 sat.  Same with about 90k on Bittrex.  So I doubt that's for the NSF. 

I believe we are talking about different events but anyway. Why would BK dump such a huge amount at 5k when he could easily pump the price to at least 5 times more with just a few tweets? Considering the money that he makes from his other ventures, I really do not see any sense in him dumping NAUT at these prices.

A few tweets saying what, that NAUT was going to be the new currency of Germany?

No more like Malta or Luxembourg Smiley
legendary

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Maybe it wasn't him, some on slack have followed his wallets and thought those dumped coins were his.  If it was bk I have no idea why he would dump a single coin at these prices.  I'm guessing like everyone else.

Activity: 196
will start buying this week Smiley
Activity: 210
Are you #%@^ing kidding me ?
After scrambling to get it all converted, now I'm left with nothing ... please tell me otherwise ?

Tired of baby sitting the #%@! out of this coin ...
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I want to send naut of bittrex to poloniex can not, how do I send it ?help

You gotta send it to a nxt wallet first.  Try downloading it at nxt.org I believe. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I want to send naut of bittrex to poloniex can not, how do I send it ?help
Activity: 124
Should I buy now or not?

Brother, follow your convictions.  If I had BTC I would be buying but I'm a big risk taker.

Good luck!

I am buying at the current levels as it will get pumped eventually almost guaranteed.

Old good coin on sell now.

Buying 10k NAUT for 0.5 BTC on Polo was sweet. Last time I sold 10k NAUT it costed around 4 BTC and this was even after I missed the top by a long shot.
its good to buy at this price
Pages:
Jump to: