Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 68. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
ridiculous
The Drachmae Exchange was the cornerstone in the NXT step
NAUT i guess will fair well yet but this sets things back months if not a year

any words from BK in the last 6 months?

AND
want to withdraw?  well no field to filling the required "message"
lolz

edit:  Can withdraw to Polo only?

I transferred to my wallet but it doesnt work very well..

You need a message line for this also?

Amount   0.00 NXT
Fee   1.00 NXT
Confirmations   2530
Deadline   1440

2530 confirmations?!?

0 NXT as it is NAUT and a fee od 1NXT :/
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Bad news but i hope Bk have something good in store
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
greece = capital controls

withdraws?  i suppose, not possible
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
ridiculous
The Drachmae Exchange was the cornerstone in the NXT step
NAUT i guess will fair well yet but this sets things back months if not a year

any words from BK in the last 6 months?

AND
want to withdraw?  well no field to filling the required "message"
lolz

edit:  Can withdraw to Polo only?
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
Dear user,
The Drachmae Proof of Concept project is now closed and as such a decision has been taken to close the current Exchange for the foreseeable  future. Thank you for taking the time to register and engaging with the project and the swap of Nautilus coin.
Could you please therefore arrange for the balance of your deposits to be transferred / withdrawn from the Drachmae Exchange to accounts of your choice. If you would like to transfer directly to another exchange then we suggest Poloniex.com as this does not require an encrypted message, unlike other exchanges.
Otherwise you can down your NXT Client here www.nxt.org The Drachmae Exchange will remain open until 14/02/2016, NXT and Naut withdraws will be expedited very fast, but please bear in mind BTC, LTC, Dash and Doge are not in our control therefore we cannot guaranteed a time span on your arrival of the withdraw. Should you require any further information then please contact [email protected].
Thank you for your support,
Kind Regards,
Drachmae Support Team

A deadline of 6days?!? Seriously?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Dear user,
The Drachmae Proof of Concept project is now closed and as such a decision has been taken to close the current Exchange for the foreseeable  future. Thank you for taking the time to register and engaging with the project and the swap of Nautilus coin.
Could you please therefore arrange for the balance of your deposits to be transferred / withdrawn from the Drachmae Exchange to accounts of your choice. If you would like to transfer directly to another exchange then we suggest Poloniex.com as this does not require an encrypted message, unlike other exchanges.
Otherwise you can down your NXT Client here www.nxt.org The Drachmae Exchange will remain open until 14/02/2016, NXT and Naut withdraws will be expedited very fast, but please bear in mind BTC, LTC, Dash and Doge are not in our control therefore we cannot guaranteed a time span on your arrival of the withdraw. Should you require any further information then please contact [email protected].
Thank you for your support,
Kind Regards,
Drachmae Support Team
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Heads up:

Dear Drachmae Exchange Users,

We would like to inform you of some downtime for Auditing and Maintenance we are Aiming for 24 Hours but this could be a Maximum of 72 hours.

This will start from 23H59 05/02/2016 therefore if you require your nautilus please make your withdraw requests are done before 22H00 to be processed before 23H59

Also we will be updating via the following link http://www.connectedinnovationhub.com/connected-innovation-hub-members-area/groups/viewgroup/2-drachmae-exchange

Please register to follow up with the updates and schedule to the Downtime.

We apologise for the Disturbance.

Regards

Lee
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Everybody, here's a great new PoC - earn NAUT for being an active NAUT community member.  No need to know how to code - everybody will be able to earn NAUT.

Sign up at www.getnauti.club and let's go from there.  This could turn out to be a best in class proof of concept.

Cheers!

Long time no post mate.
Link doesn't work. Where did it come from?

Looks like the site is down now. 
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Everybody, here's a great new PoC - earn NAUT for being an active NAUT community member.  No need to know how to code - everybody will be able to earn NAUT.

Sign up at www.getnauti.club and let's go from there.  This could turn out to be a best in class proof of concept.

Cheers!

Long time no post mate.
Link doesn't work. Where did it come from?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Cheers!

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hello!
Tell me where to download a working wallet NAUTILSCOIN

in the first page of this post, you will find the links (for windows are both ok - i tested today)
open the console and type this:

addnode 54.187.96.217 add
addnode 52.0.108.136 add

That wallet is now redundant, unless you wish to support an unsupported version of the currency. The swap from Old NAUT to New NAUT (NXT based) was completed before christmas.

at this point, perhaps a warning on the front page is interesting
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
CORE online Magazine January Edition:

- NXT News
 - CORE News (CORE Media Information)
 - Dividend Information
 - PAX
 - TranspoTime21Bus Chapter 3 and 4
 - Iguana Update
 - FIMKrypto Interview
 - IOTA Interview
 - Top 5 SuperNet Slack Chats

CORE Magazine is proud to be part of CORE Media issued on the NXT blockchain
https://www.mynxt.info/asset/1584198250936051677
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
It's quiet here, do dev is still here anyway? the price keeps on 11k. So sad  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I love this coin because as soon as the dev team stops holding the community's hand the price drops by 50% without an ounce of sell pressure.

What happened to the stabilization fund?

Do we need a stabilization fund for the stabilization fund?
Activity: 485
Merit: 104
Just learning about NAUT. Has Nautiluscoin totally transitioned from a POW coin to a POS coin based on the NXT platform ? If so, then apparently the old POW NAUT chain is still being mined and listed on Coinwarz.  Why are several mining pools listed on the OP ?  (All seem to be dead anyway)
What's the story ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Crappy pump attempt by that wanna-be fontas guy from twitter and his loser group.  Or basically they just want to sell their over-priced coins to everyone meanwhile pretty much.

"NAUT" To the moon !!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Crappy pump attempt by that wanna-be fontas guy from twitter and his loser group.  Or basically they just want to sell their over-priced coins to everyone meanwhile pretty much.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I love this coin because as soon as the dev team stops holding the community's hand the price drops by 50% without an ounce of sell pressure.

See you back at 30k next time your childlike insecurities are satisfied =)

It looks like the price increase affects BTC   Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale

See you back at 30k next time your childlike insecurities are satisfied =)
Pages:
Jump to: