Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 69. (Read 901824 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Very quiet in here at the moment. Any new news from BK or the Drachmae team?

Welcome 3k sat   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Very quiet in here at the moment. Any new news from BK or the Drachmae team?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Why not active,Why not continue
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Hello!
Tell me where to download a working wallet NAUTILSCOIN

in the first page of this post, you will find the links (for windows are both ok - i tested today)
open the console and type this:

addnode 54.187.96.217 add
addnode 52.0.108.136 add

That wallet is now redundant, unless you wish to support an unsupported version of the currency. The swap from Old NAUT to New NAUT (NXT based) was completed before christmas.
Activity: 40
Hello!

in the first page of this post, you will find the links (for windows are both ok - i tested today)
open the console and type this:

addnode 54.187.96.217 add
addnode 52.0.108.136 add
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hi folks,

I transferred some BTC into my Drachmae account, to buy a few more Naut. However, I have tried to transfer some BTC back out, just about 0.25, but it is still there after 10 days? Asked support, who just cancelled it, and I had to resubmit request. How are we supposed to transfer coins out?

Cheers,

Roister01
Activity: 13
Hello!
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
My balance has updated to reflect the naut-l being converted into naut-x. Attempting a withdrawal now will update if/when it comes through.
I got also new NAUT back so it looks like. When I want to exchange it to BTC is it smart to do the exchange on Drachmea to BTC or best to exchange it somewhere else? I don't have a NAUT wallet and not sure which exchanges are on new or old NAUT. Anny advice for me?

Bittrex and Polo have new NAUT.
Bittrex show this message when you want to deposit:
When depositing, please send your message unencrypted.

If the message is not included in your transfer, we cannot credit your account. Please do not directly deposit from an exchange or pool unless they allow you to specify a message.

Is there a possibility to include a message or how can I do this. Thanks for the reply!

I am not aware of any exchange that lets you add a message to a transfer. If you want to send it to bitt you will need to withdraw to a local or web wallet first and then transfer to bitt.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
My balance has updated to reflect the naut-l being converted into naut-x. Attempting a withdrawal now will update if/when it comes through.
I got also new NAUT back so it looks like. When I want to exchange it to BTC is it smart to do the exchange on Drachmea to BTC or best to exchange it somewhere else? I don't have a NAUT wallet and not sure which exchanges are on new or old NAUT. Anny advice for me?

Bittrex show this message when you want to deposit:
When depositing, please send your message unencrypted.

If the message is not included in your transfer, we cannot credit your account. Please do not directly deposit from an exchange or pool unless they allow you to specify a message.

Is there a possibility to include a message or how can I do this. Thanks for the reply!
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
i put in my WD a couple days ago and they were transfered out this morning.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club

legendary
legendary
Is there anyone from Naut or the exchange that can give us a heads up on the redemption process?
My balance of naut-l that I deposited is still nowhere to be found and I haven't been credited with the new naut.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I want to send NAUT from bittrex to Poloniex but on bittrex it says invalid address ? How could I solve this.
On bittrex withdrawal I should include message option but on Poloniex there's no message to include for.
Activity: 42
I like everything that i'm seeing and hearing about drachmae, except for the domain name which looks a little lame with the custom TLD.  Am I alone in this opinion?  Wink

Regardless, keep up the good work.
Activity: 13
Здpaвcтвyйтe!
Пoдcкaжитe пoжaлeйcтa гдe мoжнo cкaчaть paбoтaющий кoшeлeк NAUT
Drachmae Project UPDATE Numero Doce
Monday 21st December 2015:
Drachmae Team will be hosting the 1st Drachmae Hangout at 5PM GMT 21/12/15.

18th December 2015:
Drachmae exchange has activated the following markets:
•   BTC/NXT
•   BTC/NAUT
•   BTC/LTC
•   BTC/DOGE
•   BTC/DASH

Nautilus Coin Swap:
How to Swap Steps
1.   Go to Deposits
2.   Choose Nautilus-L for old NAUT
3.   23rd of December is the FINAL and LAST CUT OFF for all OLD Naut Deposits.
4.   24th of December Final Stage of swap will be implemented and replaced into your NAUT Balance. (NEW NAUT)
The swap will be automatically done based on the total of OLD NAUT in your account 1 4 1.

You can withdraw from CRYPTSY DIRECT TO DRACHMAE EXCHANGE

Withdraws of NAUT will not be available till 24th of December till the SWAP is complete.

In the meantime you may trade on the markets that are open.
"All other currencies you may withdraw before 24th December"
In the meantime all deposits, withdraws and trades are FREE (ZERO FEES) whilst in BETA.
www.drachmae.exchange

Have deposit Nautilus-L 231.69 and mine account received the amount. When I try to sell the amount a message pop up which show me "Error Insufficient funds". What can I do now so i can sell them for BTC?

Any progress update would be nice so far I don't see any Saldo ?
legendary
I dont have any problem with drachmae exchange. Everything works fine

I have tried in "4" browsers on 2 different systems, same issues everytime.

First issue I run into is browsing to drachmae.exchange doesn't work and neither does using https://drachmae.exchange, you have to browse to www.drachmae.exchange for the site to even load. On all 4 browsers the balance page never loads, the loading symbol just spins ad finitum.  The charts also fail to load across the board.
For those wondering I have tried this on FF, Chrome, edge and waterfox.

I am also wondering why there is no orderbook for any of the trading pairs.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
I dont have any problem with drachmae exchange. Everything works fine
Pages:
Jump to: