Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 10. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Community News: NavCoin Core 4.5.2 Hard Fork Success

The NavCoin hard fork scheduled for last weekend was a success, make sure you update to NavCoin Core 4.5.2 if you haven’t already done so. There’s also been progress made on all active projects throughout the NavCoin Community. Keep up to date with this week’s Community News!

This week's top story
Hard Fork Success

The scheduled hard fork at block 2882875 to mitigate an issue with the Community Fund payment requests proceeded without incident. If you haven’t already done so, please update to NavCoin Core 4.5.2 immediately to avoid spending or staking disruption.

The full details of the issue have been written up to the NavCoin Notice announcing the release of the 4.5.2 version on NavCoin.org

https://navcoin.org/en/notices/2019-02-12-navcoin-4-5-2-hard-fork

If you missed the memo and are now updating after the fork has occurred, there are some additional steps you might need to take to make sure you’re on the correct chain. After you’ve updated to 4.5.2, open your NavCoin Core wallet and wait for it to sync with the network. Once it’s fully synced, compare your last block with the latest block on the NavExplorer. If they are the same, you are on the correct chain and nothing else needs to be done. If they are different, you will need to either re-sync or bootstrap the blockchain to get back on the correct chain.

If you’re not sure how to update your wallet, please check out this knowledge base article; How to Update your NavCoin Core Wallet.

If you need to bootstrap your wallet and you’re not sure how, please check out this knowledge base article; How to Bootstrap your Core Wallet.

If you have trouble with any of this, please join the discord community for further assistance.

You can download version 4.5.2 from the downloads section of navcoin.org or directly from the NavCoin Core GitHub release.

https://navcoin.org/en/wallets/#download-core

More in this week's Community News

• NavCoin & ZeroCT AMA on Argenpool
  • NavCoin Core Pull Request Reviews and Testing
  • NavCoin Core Community Fund Interface
  • NavDroid StakeBox
  • NavCoin NEXT Lite Wallet

Read the Full Article »
NavCoin Founder
whats up homies  Cool

I just went through the hated fresh wallet sync on the new wallet and importing private keys.
All went well, wallet works like a champ.... Team Nav has been legit for days, well done.

Just staked my first coin in 5 months. Forgot how rewarding is feels Grin
12,587 coins staked total over the years...sup

Markets are starting to feel good again

Thanks CryptoJohn! It's always good to get a compliment from someone like yourself who's been around for ages Cool
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
whats up homies  Cool

I just went through the hated fresh wallet sync on the new wallet and importing private keys.
All went well, wallet works like a champ.... Team Nav has been legit for days, well done.

Just staked my first coin in 5 months. Forgot how rewarding is feels Grin
12,587 coins staked total over the years...sup

Markets are starting to feel good again

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
time buy Cool
go above 5k again...
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
Haven’t heard any updates on the project in over 4 years. Could you please share any update?

Have you been in prison on another planet?

Seriously, this thread is 1200+ pages long, are you sure there is nothing in there that's not "new"?

I know you are probably just trying to get your post count up, but seriously - nothing in 4 years?
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Haven’t heard any updates on the project in over 4 years. Could you please share any update?

Seriously? They are too many to mention. 4 years ago I think we were still in the 2.x version era, which was really a different coin.
3.x was a coin swap to a new chain and address scheme and 4.x was another major overhaul with numerous hard forks to date.
Activity: 121
NavCoin Founder
NavCoin Core 4.5.2 Hard Fork, ZeroCT AMA & Explainer Articles

As always there’s been a lot going on in the NavCoin Community this week. The major news is that NavCoin is hard forking this Saturday.

NavCoin is hard forking at block 2882875 to mitigate an issue with the Community Fund payment requests. Please update to NavCoin Core 4.5.2 before Saturday 16 February at 18:30 GMT to avoid network disruption.

Read the full Community News at the link below:

https://medium.com/nav-coin/navcoin-core-4-5-2-hard-fork-zeroct-ama-explainer-articles-bea6e279d072
NavCoin Founder
NavCoin 4.5.2 Hard Fork | Update before Saturday 16 February

NavCoin is hard forking at block 2882875 to mitigate an issue with the Community Fund payment requests. Please update to NavCoin Core 4.5.2 before Saturday 16 February at 18:30 GMT to avoid network disruption.

Please read the full notice below:

https://navcoin.org/en/notices/2019-02-12-navcoin-4-5-2-hard-fork/
NavCoin Founder
Community News: Community News: ZeroCT Pull Request Opened, AMA Scheduled, NavHub 2.0 Launched

It’s been another busy week throughout the NavCoin community with two major milestones reached, some handy new tools launched and progress made across a wide range of community projects.

In this weeks Community News:

• ZeroCT Testnet Implementation
  • ZeroCT AMA Scheduled
  • NavHub 2.0 Launched
  • NavCoin Core Mailing List
  • Staking Rewards Calculator
  • NavCoin Core CFund Interface
  • NEXT Implementing Lite Wallet
  • NavCoin Staking Pool
  • Community Fund Proposal Summary

Read the full article here:

https://medium.com/nav-coin/zeroct-pull-request-opened-ama-scheduled-navhub-2-0-launched-4bc2993bb261
Activity: 42
This shit takes a long time to sync!  Angry
NavCoin Founder
Community News: Gift Card Buyer & Cold Staking Video

As the NavCoin Core Devs work towards releasing the next version of NavCoin Core, there’s been a lot of activity throughout the NavCoin community. NavCoin has been added to the Bidali Gift Card platform, the NavShopper framework is nearing completion, a Cold Staking best practices video has been published and more.

https://medium.com/@NAVCoin/gift-card-buyer-cold-staking-video-c8a55b934e96
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Dear All,
Please help me: since December 2017 I did not touch my Electrum NAV Wallet, it is version 3.6.0 and now I cannot synchronize it - what should I do/how can I synchronize it? I would like to make a transaction with it.

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Best regards to great community.

In general, however, it is not advisable to allow too much time without checking or updating the wallet with the new versions ...... you can never know what can happen in the meantime; every 2-3 max an investor should check and update all his wallets.
Activity: 94
Merit: 22
Dear All,
Please help me: since December 2017 I did not touch my Electrum NAV Wallet, it is version 3.6.0 and now I cannot synchronize it - what should I do/how can I synchronize it? I would like to make a transaction with it.

I think electrum NAV is no longer supported as it never got upgraded to the latest hard fork of 4.x standard.
There is another light wallet client you can use on their site.

I don't remember if the address/private key format changed from 3.x to 4.x and if there was a coin swap involved.
If so, I am not sure it's even possible to migrate your coins to the latest chain. Maybe the devs can help.
In that case dear developers please help!!!
your best bet is to talk to them directly on nav discord.
https://discordapp.com/invite/y4Vu9jw
Activity: 7
Dear All,

I think electrum NAV is no longer supported as it never got upgraded to the latest hard fork of 4.x standard.

I don't remember if the address/private key format changed from 3.x to 4.x and if there was a coin swap involved.
If so, I am not sure it's even possible to migrate your coins to the latest chain. Maybe the devs can help.
In that case dear developers please help!!!
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Dear All,

Activity: 7
Dear All,

Pages:
Jump to: