Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 11. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Will check the ZeroCT whitepaper. Looking to invest in several coins now that prices are cheap.

I don't know what your math is like, but just as a warning the WP is pretty dense. We're going to release some more high level explainer articles and videos in the coming weeks.

Let me know what you think of the paper Smiley

A video would be really good for sure, so do you agree if I say that Navcoin will become one of most secure and private chain out there it ZeroCT will be implemented?
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Will check the ZeroCT whitepaper. Looking to invest in several coins now that prices are cheap.

I don't know what your math is like, but just as a warning the WP is pretty dense. We're going to release some more high level explainer articles and videos in the coming weeks.

Let me know what you think of the paper Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
NavCoin Founder
ZeroCT White Paper Published

Welcome to the first NavCoin Community News of 2019. We hope you had a great holiday season and are keeping to your New Year’s resolutions. The Core team and wider community have certainly hit the ground running this year, with a wide range of interesting projects underway already.

Head on over to NavHub to read the latest Community News:

https://navhub.org/news/2019-01-23-zeroct-white-paper-published
NavCoin Founder
on binance 4-5coin every day make +30-40%
without top 20coin and coin that pumped recently we have near 30-40 coin left that can make +30% now
so 1/30 chance make huge profit+ huge potential make nav good to invest...

Also, since NAV has now fixed staking rewards, there are less coins in the Market. Users are staking more.

My staking earnings have doubled at least since the change. If that is the case for everyone I wonder what will happen with inflation in the long term

Total inflation is approximately 2.5M NAV per year which approximately 4% per annum with 63M total supply. Since inflation is fixed at 2.5M per annum, over time as a percentage it decreases. Eg, if there were 100M total supply, 2.5M NAV would only equal 2.5% per annum.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
without top 20coin and coin that pumped recently we have near 30-40 coin left that can make +30% now

Also, since NAV has now fixed staking rewards, there are less coins in the Market. Users are staking more.

My staking earnings have doubled at least since the change. If that is the case for everyone I wonder what will happen with inflation in the long term
Activity: 687
Merit: 500

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Years in navcoin, still attracting as in the beginning, there are always new projects, community fund, zerocoin anonymity, valence, ... 
NavCoin Founder
Alex V Publishes Zero Confidential Transactions White Paper for Peer Review

NavCoin engineer/researcher Alex V has been working on a new iteration of the zero coin protocol "Zero Confidential Transactions" that's been published for peer review. We've had the paper reviewed in advance by various cryptographers who are familiar with cryptocurrency and are now seeking public peer review by anyone who is interested in what we've designed.

The NavCoin Core team are working on a testnet implementation as well as explainer articles / videos and an AMA to take place soon.

All feedback and comments welcome.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/330366788_Zero_Confidential_Transactions

NavCoin Founder
I wanted to try out the private payment just for fun but when I enter NavTech URL and save it shows me "invalid server" error message.

I have tried these servers:
https://navhub.org/navtech-servers

What's wrong?
make sure to add a whole address with port 3000 after the colon.

I did not forget to add port. I tried on my mobile and PC but none of them worked.
yeah you're right, something's wrong with private payments. maybe report that on nav discord.

NavTech has been decommissioned as it was proving to be difficult to maintain. We've just published the white paper for what will take its place, my next post will be the announcement.
Activity: 94
Merit: 22
I wanted to try out the private payment just for fun but when I enter NavTech URL and save it shows me "invalid server" error message.

What's wrong?

I did not forget to add port. I tried on my mobile and PC but none of them worked.
yeah you're right, something's wrong with private payments. maybe report that on nav discord.
Activity: 45

What's wrong?

Activity: 94
Merit: 22

What's wrong?
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Be myselt
Static Rewards and Cold Staking are now active on the network.

Congratulations to everyone who helped make these two important security upgrades to the NavCoin protocol possible.

https://www.navexplorer.com/soft-forks

Investors need such static reward coin.
They also need the reward as stable as possible over time, beside the stable or rising price.
Activity: 45

What's wrong?
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
~snip~

This is a great project. The team are hardworking and it has a bright future... ANY AIRDROP give away Huh??

No need to quote the OP to inquire about airdrop or giveaway promo unfortunately there is no active promo in this project. This coin is still in reach so you can buy this at bottom and soon it will start rising with positive support.

The question is, why do they even think to make an airdrop or a giveway? It's the same thing as Bitcoin or Monero devs make an airdop, I think that it's unthinkable

NAV has a community fund with more than 120k NAVs in the pot. You need to present a project and voters will give you a YES or NO. This system is better than any Airdrop.

That's another thing all together and I think that it's beautiful to have such a community fund for developers, it makes a real connection between the community and the project (or you can say that the community is an active part of the project)
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
~snip~

This is a great project. The team are hardworking and it has a bright future... ANY AIRDROP give away Huh??

No need to quote the OP to inquire about airdrop or giveaway promo unfortunately there is no active promo in this project. This coin is still in reach so you can buy this at bottom and soon it will start rising with positive support.

The question is, why do they even think to make an airdrop or a giveway? It's the same thing as Bitcoin or Monero devs make an airdop, I think that it's unthinkable

NAV has a community fund with more than 120k NAVs in the pot. You need to present a project and voters will give you a YES or NO. This system is better than any Airdrop.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
~snip~

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
~snip~

Pages:
Jump to: