Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1014. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
I feel super poor with my 100k...
I better hurry up and buy some NAVS then...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I wonder who belongs to  the million NavajoCoin Club

Current Money Supply is

"moneysupply" : 57346046.70770549, (57 million)

1,000,000 divided by 57346046.70770549 x 100 = 1.7% of total coins you own

That's a delicious number I am aiming for before A(n)non Comes

Whats your aim?

@ current prices this is achievable and BTC price is way low

450 Sats and below is bargain basement cheap

We can only have 57 people in the whole planet - hodling 1,000,000 NAV

buy @0.00000250 Amount 1,000,000 NAV / BTC would cost you 2.5 BTC. That would be $916.20 USD

Selling 1,000,000 NAV @ 3000 Sats you would get $11,000 USD
Selling 1,000,000 NAV @10000 Sats you would get $36,660 USD

at current BTC price of $366 USD

legendary
Activity: 1778
there is nobody with 10million plus coins lol, thats impossible! the only way that is possible if they bought coins at 10/50sat during summercoin period but i dont know if it ever was so low?

looking at volume during nav period and previous prices 10 million is almost not doable...thats at least 50+ btc!

i think 2 / 2.5 million is the max, but we will see 😋
I remember somebody rumoured to have 10 million NAV, back in the day when NAV had a market cap around $150,000, I cannot guarantee how true this is, but I feel that a rich trader could easily have 5 - 10 million NAV.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
there is nobody with 10million plus coins lol, thats impossible! the only way that is possible if they bought coins at 10/50sat during summercoin period but i dont know if it ever was so low?

looking at volume during nav period and previous prices 10 million is almost not doable...thats at least 50+ btc!

i think 2 / 2.5 million is the max, but we will see 😋
legendary
Activity: 1778
Everyone Lets PLay a Guessing Game -  before the Rich list is Released .

What do you think the highest amount in one wallet is of NavajoCoin.

MY first guess is 2.7 million

What's your guess
I guess you will see members with much more, even up to 10 million.
legendary
Everyone Lets PLay a Guessing Game -  before the Rich list is Released .

What do you think the highest amount in one wallet is of NavajoCoin.

MY first guess is 2.7 million

What's your guess
Activity: 336
calm down... don't talk over each other...  Tongue
legendary
why is this coin so cheap

Its a dynamite ready to explode  . Interested in why your interested in NAV
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
why is this coin so cheap
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Guys,

NAV is in top 16 on fair pumps

http://fairpumps.net/pump/

Vote NAV

Removed

Very good. I dont know why people promote this site... crowfunding pumps, next way to waste time and money.

Activity: 621
Next week we'll try again guys!
legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Guys,

NAV is in top 16 on fair pumps

http://fairpumps.net/pump/

Vote NAV
Activity: 336
A few pages back in the thread says that we will have "roadmap" soon!
Until "roadmap" is shown, really can not say whether things we are talking about have already been made for the next update/wallet or are in the process of working.
Entire crypto market is stagnating because of the price of BTC! Up until 3 weeks ago the first page of Bittrex we had smallest volume of over 100 BTC! Now this volume is reached if there is a special pump!
Things can turn quickly or not... as with NAV...

Activity: 518
Altcoin market is really down the last week due to btc indeed. But other things are happening as well, just look at the top 10 in bittrex, a lot of new coins. And for example xst has lost 80% of its value this week although its climbing up a bit now but buy volume is gone...

But i a agree discussing new features is always a good things. Personally i think a in-wallet marketplace where people can sell stuff anonymously is one of the most important things as that will bring demand to nav.

Also another feauture that would be great is a web based wallet, so no downloadable client but a website wallet so you can login to your wallet everywhere you want.

another idea is to split the core code with the rest of the stuff. this way you can add an auto update feauture like done on windows systems. so everytime there is an update you dont have to download a new wallet. instead you get a popup telling there is a new update if you open your wallet. once clicked "update" the new feautures will be installed..
So if we must waiting for some Soopy's update, maybe we can talk about next upgrades what we can do in future, and write some propositions into roadmap. Probably this activity is better than only waiting in hope.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
We already reached bottom of BTC. Now it can go only up and then market will calm down. It mean that best altcoins also will get attention and first in the way is definitely NAV!
legendary
Great to see you guys on the forum space -

We want everyone back and giving their opinions and ideas , including of cource concerns.

Im concened with the BTC price - this is really hurting my investment with NAV at the momment .

dropped from $580 to now $334.

So hopefully our work pays off and ~soopy~ is codeing like crazy

Hopefull by end of October NAV is high and by December BTC goes back up.

Then ill get the Family nice Xmas presents and a holiday
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I'm so tired for watching this thread, is so awful for me, there is still no news and there is no movements on the price.

Woah, what's that bro? There was wallet update last week and updated timeline for some of the projects on the website. There was movements on the price, the current price won't be that low for long.
The thing with news is that they won't be jumping up for You, just when You want them to see. News comes when they comes. In NAV You can be sure that there will be more great news, becouse Dev Team is active and available everyday, working to deliver projects asap.
 It's pretty simple mate, it's not a pump and dump or hype  coin atm (just not yet Wink ) it's about patience and mid/long term investing at this point.
Just my two satoshis Wink

If this coin was created with long term idea, I want to see 6-10ksat for few months. 200sat range for more than month made big disappointment in investors mind.

About this ,,pumps" I think at only people who want left this coin with small gain, little or without loss, waiting for this...

Agree, however pumps sometimes bring more long term investors.
I'm so tired for watching this thread, is so awful for me, there is still no news and there is no movements on the price.

Woah, what's that bro? There was wallet update last week and updated timeline for some of the projects on the website. There was movements on the price, the current price won't be that low for long.
The thing with news is that they won't be jumping up for You, just when You want them to see. News comes when they comes. In NAV You can be sure that there will be more great news, becouse Dev Team is active and available everyday, working to deliver projects asap.
 It's pretty simple mate, it's not a pump and dump or hype  coin atm (just not yet Wink ) it's about patience and mid/long term investing at this point.
Just my two satoshis Wink

If this coin was created with long term idea, I want to see 6-10ksat for few months. 200sat range for more than month made big disappointment in investors mind.

About this ,,pumps" I think at only people who want left this coin with small gain, little or without loss, waiting for this...
Jump to: