Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1012. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
If you could for a moment try to be objective here and see the conversation as an outsider you would realize how zealous you sound. Navajocoin is not a cult, its just a digital currency, and at least for now, a small time one. It could have become major if not for a few very unlucky (and in very bad timing) setbacks but it didn't. Maybe it will rise, maybe it won't. We are all on the same boat here but spam posts preaching to the converted bring no benefit at all. Only further irritation.

If I were not already invested, seeing those constant posts from 3-4 people quoting the first page and talking about NAV anon as if it were judgement day would probably be enough to scare me away

Minerjoen is only saying what many people think. He is doing it in a polite and articulate manner, at least in that last post
If that upsets you, it is probably because you are scared it might be true.

This is NOT an assault against you or the coin, merely an observation. But if you choose to see it that way, so be it. I guess I have not "contributed" anything either so maybe you think my opinion is worthless if it doesn't include praise, but if you're planning to flame me, please don't bother. There is no point.

Yeah, i just want to discuse about the situation. I said i dont want to start an attack. I've invested also in this coin. I tried to talk as i'm an adult..
But when u look at the 12 yr old reaction from hashforce.. There is no chance to talk serious here.

Hashforce, if u want to live a dream, go sleep. I'm woke up and just see a bad situation here.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Good DEV is the most important, and such we are. Patience will be rewarded.
pgb
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
If you could for a moment try to be objective here and see the conversation as an outsider you would realize how zealous you sound. Navajocoin is not a cult, its just a digital currency, and at least for now, a small time one. It could have become major if not for a few very unlucky (and in very bad timing) setbacks but it didn't. Maybe it will rise, maybe it won't. We are all on the same boat here but spam posts preaching to the converted bring no benefit at all. Only further irritation.

If I were not already invested, seeing those constant posts from 3-4 people quoting the first page and talking about NAV anon as if it were judgement day would probably be enough to scare me away

Minerjoen is only saying what many people think. He is doing it in a polite and articulate manner, at least in that last post

This is NOT an assault against you or the coin, merely an observation. But if you choose to see it that way, so be it. I guess I have not "contributed" anything either so maybe you think my opinion is worthless if it doesn't include praise, but if you're planning to flame me, please don't bother. There is no point.

Couldn't agree more!!
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
NavajoCoin Community its time to build the buy wall! on Bittrex - The rest will follow

its time people we can only do this together.

United we stand ! Go NavajoCoin

For sure you mean this well ( or ur just the one who just sell when the price is a bit higher )
But there is still no reason to buy this coin bro, there is nothing special at this moment. About anon, maybe it's to late, maybe it's not.. There are many other anon coins what are proved to be good and active.

I dont sell, but i also dont buy more. Just because there is no reason to buy. If you think the big investors are active on this forum, i guess ur wrong.. Big investors looks at the profity they can make, the change u lose many money on this coin is to big. Everytime i tought ok this coin can't get lower so i bought some more, it only get lower -,- If it goes like this bittrex will delete navajo.

At the begin (3-4months ago) people bought because the whitepaper with that anon transaction was nice to read, but if the dev team can't work this out in reall after 4 months, the trust for almost all people are gone. I dont say this anon will never come, i got trust in this dev team. But the trust you and i have in the dev team is just for a small amount of people. Realistic people dont trust it.

Time will tell what happens Smiley I think it will go up when new anon tech comes out! No copy paste but new system, competition to darksend!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
NavajoCoin Community its time to build the buy wall! on Bittrex - The rest will follow

For sure you mean this well ( or ur just the one who just sell when the price is a bit higher )
But there is still no reason to buy this coin bro, there is nothing special at this moment. About anon, maybe it's to late, maybe it's not.. There are many other anon coins what are proved to be good and active.

I dont sell, but i also dont buy more. Just because there is no reason to buy. If you think the big investors are active on this forum, i guess ur wrong.. Big investors looks at the profity they can make, the change u lose many money on this coin is to big. Everytime i tought ok this coin can't get lower so i bought some more, it only get lower -,- If it goes like this bittrex will delete navajo.

At the begin (3-4months ago) people bought because the whitepaper with that anon transaction was nice to read, but if the dev team can't work this out in reall after 4 months, the trust for almost all people are gone. I dont say this anon will never come, i got trust in this dev team. But the trust you and i have in the dev team is just for a small amount of people. Realistic people dont trust it.
The Dev had problems - he was sick after spending sleepless nights sorting out the double spend attack, being bedridden caused other problems. Look, there are other coins, very good coins that start well, then the Dev runs away. We are lucky to still have a dedicated DEV.
legendary
Activity: 1778
looking forward to the new richlist and block explorer!

what do you think the biggest wallet will be? 5,000,000?
Activity: 882
I bought some more Nav and I will buy more I want be on richlist so I need have 500k+ coins I think I collect it today or tomorrow if somebody want sell cheap I waiting on Bittrex Smiley
Activity: 260
Merit: 103

+1
Name calling will not change the situation of this coin.
Activity: 339

I'm glad you posted this while I thought over my reply, much better than what my knee jerk reaction was going to be.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
...only say that when coming weekend... have unpleasant talk with dump!!!!!!

When 14/10/14 come may be different story!? Until then ready will only be buyer!
( I speak in riddles, but I think for those who will find meaning in my words. Highlighting I know that will come  "Richlist" and "Block Explorer" at this time )

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 644

legendary
Activity: 1050

Activity: 225
looking forward to the new richlist and block explorer!

what do you think the biggest wallet will be? 5,000,000?
legendary
Great to see Transparency return to our great NavajoCoin community. I think will will see many investors return to Navajocoin on Tuesday which is great news for all of us. We should see some big investments coming from alot of groups with this news .

I would also like to see in the future NavajoCoin has an alternative site of the block explorer. This is after Anon when our books are flowing in $$$$ cash and we can add all the extra features.

Also its not to late to become a NavajoCoin Club millionaire . Or try to reach over 500,000 NAV

See your wallet on the rich list and be proud!

Thank you to the Development Team for their continued hard work

We are the NavajoCoin community we will succeed.
We are backed by our strong community we will not fail!.
We are the NavajoCoin look out! We are coming !

NavajoCoin 2 Da Moon!

Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Yes it will b nice to see the biggest  wallet  and see how many have over 500000  should b interesting.... on Tuesday will see one more feature for the Navajocoin and more to come ...have a good Thanksgiving weekend..
Great. Finally we see how many NAV millionares we have Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Official Announcement - Navajo Coin Richlist & Block Explorer coming on Tuesday (14/10/14)

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We are pleased to announce that on coming Tuesday (14/10/14) we will release Navajo Coin Richlist and NAV Block Explorer. You will be able to use them on our official website:

navajocoin.org

Have a great weekend Everyone and Stay Tuned!
Cheers! Wink

- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000
Its getting harder and harder to buy a decent amount of cheap NAV

Demand is getting stronger

Our  day is coming guys . We are the NavajoCoin Community and we will never give up - Never!

One solid update can change everything, but I hope at it will be before new year.
legendary
Its getting harder and harder to buy a decent amount of cheap NAV

Demand is getting stronger

Our  day is coming guys . We are the NavajoCoin Community and we will never give up - Never!
Jump to: