Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1011. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
btw, perhabs noobie question, but all staked coins aren't shown at the richlist... why?
i have the newest wallet but i just see my transferred coins, not my staked...

thx in advance to any answer
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I still have some SUM2. Wtf am I gonna do with ? Please
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Great News seeing how spread the coin is. My wallet is there!!! Although I have less than 250k.. I don't feel so poor at all!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hi,

Thanks for the update! Design looks great, and nice to see its integrated into the website!!!

My guess was prety close regarding the <35 bagholders who have 500k+

Anyone know who the top 2 in the list are? 3 million both lol, thats a lot of coins Smiley Or is it possible those 2 accounts are bittrex and cryptsy or dont the exchanges have an own account?

cheers

Robin
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Official Announcement - Release of Navajo Coin Richlist & Block Explorer

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We are pleased to announce that we have just released Navajo Coin Richlist and Block Explorer! You can use them on our website, here:

navajocoin.org

RICH LIST:
navajocoin.org/rich-list

BLOCK EXPLORER:
navajocoin.org/block-explorer

If You would like to donate to help us with developments You can do it here:

Bitcoin: 1JGXCDgLAvVFNDJETuLsA7obTgu4JThFfD
Navajo Coin: sPsXup5CARssz9iwcm1ePoWeGw17ZxtZir

Gathered funds will be used for maintaining & improving website hosting Wink
We appreciate every donation! You can also join the FUND :

Navajo Coin Foundation

Thank You all for Your support and Stay Tuned for more news!
Cheers! Wink

- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

Activity: 225
I wounder how many wallets will b over 500000,,,,,,, Shocked

probably yours is one of them Smiley
Activity: 339
Wallets over 500k?  15
Activity: 518

cant be more then 100 Smiley

personally i think less then 35
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
good time to buy some nav's to enter on the richlist Smiley
I still miss 100k to have 500k and be on list Sad
Activity: 336
I'm excited too, but I wonder if next step will be immediately after tomorrow or wait?
/Excitement is killing me! Little faster next time... come on Smiley/
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
I cant wait tomorrow I will be able to see the richest list!Im so excited about my position hahaha;d

I am also excited.  What will be next after richlist? Anon ;P?
Activity: 621
I cant wait tomorrow I will be able to see the richest list!Im so excited about my position hahaha;d
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
NAV + EXCL = my win coins!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Official Announcement - Navajo Coin Richlist & Block Explorer coming on Tuesday (14/10/14)

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We are pleased to announce that on coming Tuesday (14/10/14) we will release Navajo Coin Richlist and NAV Block Explorer. You will be able to use them on our official website:

navajocoin.org

Have a great weekend Everyone and Stay Tuned!
Cheers! Wink

- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

legendary
Activity: 1778
NAV coin will grow tremendously, a few days after anon is released - remember, we are at BITTREX and CRYPTSY. Remember Fedoracoin, and other coins that grew suddenly?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Positives:

1) A good dev who sticks with the project. Soopy continues to move the ball down field and drops in to answer questions pretty regularly. All good signs.

2) Navajo is super cheap right now. Cost averaging works if you believe Soopy will deliver and Navajo will moon. I know the last 35k NAV cost me a lot less then the previous 35k.
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
We are all in the same boat just got to wait and see .....one thing Soopy will deliver what he promise and we have a great team of Dev's that are working with Soopy to get the job done........Hashforce 101 keep up the good work of promoting the Navajocoin........ Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
If you could for a moment try to be objective here and see the conversation as an outsider you would realize how zealous you sound. Navajocoin is not a cult, its just a digital currency, and at least for now, a small time one. It could have become major if not for a few very unlucky (and in very bad timing) setbacks but it didn't. Maybe it will rise, maybe it won't. We are all on the same boat here but spam posts preaching to the converted bring no benefit at all. Only further irritation.

If I were not already invested, seeing those constant posts from 3-4 people quoting the first page and talking about NAV anon as if it were judgement day would probably be enough to scare me away

Minerjoen is only saying what many people think. He is doing it in a polite and articulate manner, at least in that last post
If that upsets you, it is probably because you are scared it might be true.

This is NOT an assault against you or the coin, merely an observation. But if you choose to see it that way, so be it. I guess I have not "contributed" anything either so maybe you think my opinion is worthless if it doesn't include praise, but if you're planning to flame me, please don't bother. There is no point.

Yeah, i just want to discuse about the situation. I said i dont want to start an attack. I've invested also in this coin. I tried to talk as i'm an adult..
But when u look at the 12 yr old reaction from hashforce.. There is no chance to talk serious here.

Hashforce, if u want to live a dream, go sleep. I'm woke up and just see a bad situation here.
This is the CRYPTO-WORLD, you have to be positive and optimistic to have a successful coin. Dogecoin could have failed after the online theft, if not for the quick response from the community. Navajo coin can also succeed, if there is positive community action.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
If you could for a moment try to be objective here and see the conversation as an outsider you would realize how zealous you sound. Navajocoin is not a cult, its just a digital currency, and at least for now, a small time one. It could have become major if not for a few very unlucky (and in very bad timing) setbacks but it didn't. Maybe it will rise, maybe it won't. We are all on the same boat here but spam posts preaching to the converted bring no benefit at all. Only further irritation.

If I were not already invested, seeing those constant posts from 3-4 people quoting the first page and talking about NAV anon as if it were judgement day would probably be enough to scare me away

Minerjoen is only saying what many people think. He is doing it in a polite and articulate manner, at least in that last post
If that upsets you, it is probably because you are scared it might be true.

This is NOT an assault against you or the coin, merely an observation. But if you choose to see it that way, so be it. I guess I have not "contributed" anything either so maybe you think my opinion is worthless if it doesn't include praise, but if you're planning to flame me, please don't bother. There is no point.

Yeah, i just want to discuse about the situation. I said i dont want to start an attack. I've invested also in this coin. I tried to talk as i'm an adult..
But when u look at the 12 yr old reaction from hashforce.. There is no chance to talk serious here.

Hashforce, if u want to live a dream, go sleep. I'm woke up and just see a bad situation here.

We should not argue here like in kindergarden! None of us. But situation is not as bad right now! We have constant movement and a team of people caring for this! U should know that since you are also here very long and remember 2 months ago! Now something is happening and NAV will move forward step by step, which is better then other coins do right now. And it is no scam at all Smiley
Jump to: