Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1022. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
If my old wallet working fine 2.0.2 windows I must install new one ? I stake coins, new wallet is necessery to do it better ? My old still working.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8958267

Update to new wallet as above link suggestion and also remember to backup your wallet.dat file in a safe place before doing anything! Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
If my old wallet working fine 2.0.2 windows I must install new one ? I stake coins, new wallet is necessery to do it better ? My old still working.
legendary
Activity: 1778
I contacted CRYPTSY and got feedback:

Thank you for contacting us!

We apologize for any inconvenience. Our technical team is currently updating and working on NAV wallet. I will update you soon as it is back online. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Gretchen

Cryptsy.com
legendary
Activity: 1050
I have a good feeling we are getting some good news soon . The one I have been waiting 4  Cheesy
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
Going to take some BTC now, 4.5 to get to 488.  Hope BigVern and the peeps over there get off their asses and get NAV listed. With the right amount of volume this could be an interesting few weeks. HODLING for 10k but don't see much above 500 near term.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Yeah it's probably a great strategy right at this moment to associate NAV with shit.

I give up.
legendary
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
What's going on with the price???i wasnt at home for 3 hours and nav is -35,5% ? Did something wrong happend?

from what i see its the guy who bought 1.6 btc yesterday and tried to sell it today. sell order was placed at 370sat. he didnt have much patience as he sold more then half for market price. only the 0.7btc is left now at the sell side.

so nothing happened, buy orders are still small so if someone sells 1btc or higher at market price then price drops...
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
LET THE WEAKLINGS DUMP INTO THE MOUTH OF WHALES.

LOL  Grin
Activity: 621
What's going on with the price???i wasnt at home for 3 hours and nav is -35,5% ? Did something wrong happend?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Happy as shit to see Navajo coming back to life:-)
legendary
The market is the way it is, because the weaklings are trying to get out of it. These weaklings are suppressing the price, but are an investors delight. HURRY UP CRYPTSY, LET THE WEAKLINGS DUMP INTO THE MOUTHS OF WHALES.
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Any clue when things will be taken care of on the Cryptsy exchange? I have a sizeable open order when it happens. I wanna be a whale early...

We asked Cryptsy few times today again, waiting for their response.
Today we got confirmation from Bter, like we wrote above, so only Cryptsy have to update their client yet Wink
We will keep Community updated!
Cheers Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Any clue when things will be taken care of on the Cryptsy exchange? I have a sizeable open order when it happens. I wanna be a whale early...

As a matter of fact... 125K @ 1 sat

All your pocket money at once? Crazy!
340-400sat... This is so ridiculous price at this point, i bought at 1500 sat a few month ago and i want to price back to at least 1000 sat.
I had more patience, but in crypto world 1 day  delay = 1 week delay and we had more delays.

True, i feel you as i also bought at 1200-1500 sat Sad

The current price is too low indeed. But as long as we continue like we do now with regular updates the community will grow each week. And that will increase demand which will increase the price.

Im not worried at all. yes patience is a *** thing but things can change fast in crypto world. I really think its a matter of time before the mass will pick it up again and when that happens it will go to 1000sat within a day. Probably when anon gets live.

And another good thing to see is a bunch of new faces here on the forum. This means people get interested in nav due to the latest updates and due to the fact they can see now that devs of nav can be trusted.
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Navajo Coin on Bter.com

We are pleased to tell that we got confirmation from Bter Exchange that they updated NAV wallet - our market is back online on Bter now! :

https://bter.com/trade/NAV_BTC

Hi,

We have upgraded to the new version and it's syncing.

Best,
Lin@Bter

So happy trading guys & Stay Tuned for more news! Wink
Cheers
- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

legendary
Activity: 994
340-400sat... This is so ridiculous price at this point, i bought at 1500 sat a few month ago and i want to price back to at least 1000 sat.
I had more patience, but in crypto world 1 day  delay = 1 week delay and we had more delays.
well its prety normal we went from 250/300 to 425 (60% increase) in a day which is huge comparing to last couple of weeks, so now its stabalizing at 340 / 350 sat. Next week we go to 400/450 sat i think!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Did someone mention Anonymous! Cheesy I new I asked the right question - 3000 sats

Yep, I hope. Now we are still closer to 300 sat :p

I bought in yesterday, so bad is going a bit down.
But im waiting a steady rise
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Did someone mention Anonymous! Cheesy I new I asked the right question - 3000 sats

Yep, I hope. Now we are still closer to 300 sat :p
Jump to: