Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1026. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
How do you plan on making Navajo anonymous?

What are you going to do?

How can you prove to me that it really is anonymous and you are not just saying it is?

I think you will get your answer sooner then you are thinking. Just be patient. - the guys are working on the wallet release thats coming for 29th (today). If you are implying that there is 0 Anon then development is a long long time away and your with the wrong coin. If your like me and 110% sure Anon is developing then your in the right place and investing in the right coin.

The current price also reflects a non anon coin. Which we are all holding. Most of us devote our time and hrs with no payment happily . We, like you buy our coins from the exchanges and hold them accumalate and wait. As a team we are the NavajoCoin Community spread far and wide and we all put in our 2 cents worth to help out. We
We will make it! We are aware of the other coins and their Roadmaps - We will get there and ~soopy's~ implementation of his whitepaper will be, well to the Moon!

You, like me and the rest of the Navajocoin community including ~soopy~ wants this completed and done properly. We are all eager for the final Anon and its going to be done with sum fan far. Hopefully the above statement from ~soopy~ shows some planning of whats coming.

~hashforce101~
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
How do you plan on making Navajo anonymous?

What are you going to do?

How can you prove to me that it really is anonymous and you are not just saying it is?
legendary
Hello Guys and HashForce brother,

I'm here and would love to answer any concerns you guys have.

~SoopY~

No concerns just a question. Regarding the setup of a Navajo Node for Anon transactions . Has anyone set one up yet?

What will this require if I wanted to set one up . Will We need special permission from the foudation to do this if i wanted to set one up. Smiley

what's the time the anonymous release ?

No worries , alright let me give a small insight to what we are dealing with at the moment , after the today's update , there's gonna be a queue lined up for the Beta Client regarding Anon Transactions and Messaging , thereafter there will be a short testing period on them , which then one by one will be applied to the Main Chain and thereafter active.

Once we have committed all the necessary components related to Anon and messaging , on the Beta you are fully able to mine , send and receive and enjoy a full experience of Anon transactions and Messaging.

~SoopY~

Awesome!

We are the NavajoCoin Community and We are going to the stars!  Smiley

Developer Quote below

No worries , alright let me give a small insight to what we are dealing with at the moment , after the today's update , there's gonna be a queue lined up for the Beta Client regarding Anon Transactions and Messaging , thereafter there will be a short testing period on them , which then one by one will be applied to the Main Chain and thereafter active.

Once we have committed all the necessary components related to Anon and messaging , on the Beta you are fully able to mine , send and receive and enjoy a full experience of Anon transactions and Messaging.

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~

No concerns just a question. Regarding the setup of a Navajo Node for Anon transactions . Has anyone set one up yet?

What will this require if I wanted to set one up . Will We need special permission from the foudation to do this if i wanted to set one up. Smiley

~SoopY~
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary

~SoopY~

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~
legendary
THIS WALLET MUST WORK AT CRYPSY, THEN WE COULD SEE MAGIC AFTER A FEW DAYS.
yeah big week my friend Wink . We should be fine Smiley

off topic current sell orders

09/29/2014 12:42:14 PM   
SELL
0.00000322   160.00000000   0.00051520 09/29/2014 12:40:37 PM   
SELL
0.00000322   60.00000000   0.00019320 09/29/2014 12:40:37 PM   
SELL
0.00000344   100.00000000   0.00034400
legendary
Activity: 1778
THIS WALLET MUST WORK AT CRYPSY, THEN WE COULD SEE MAGIC AFTER A FEW DAYS.
legendary
Where's the anon then?

What are your plans for anonymity?

Do you have a specific way you want to approach the problem of anonymity?

Put your code on Github

Hi Soopy Brother

Can  we start talking about Anon Messageing and Anon Transactions.

I also have ton of questions?

~hashforce101~
Sound science
Where's the anon then?

What are your plans for anonymity?

Do you have a specific way you want to approach the problem of anonymity?

Put your code on Github
Activity: 224
Where's the anon then?
legendary
This is a great test for the NavajoCoin right now today at this minute and its holding strong. Amazing!

No panic sell and the sell wall has been their for a while now @ 348 1.9 BTC over 500,000 NAV Bittrex

We said this week would be interesting. I think the way it looks more people are buying and a few a selling .

If anything sells cheap im sure there are lots of prople this week buying up. Perfect timing if your buying up!

4 exchanges soon and things are hotting up nicely.

The Block Explorer and Rich list will reveal all for me personally.

1. 4 way trading on exchanges
2. The Block Explorer and Rich list
3. Proof of Developer coming
4. Soopy Timeline Reveal update ( Anon Transactions )
6. New chat wallet release today

Happy days!
No panic sell dam. wow!

its just what it is no if no buts .

Can someone take a screenshott of bittrex and upload here. I cant today - so i can remember this day - Its been a long hard road for all of us and we have put a ton of work and man hrs and there's still more to come and it finally seems to be paying off. Cant wait untill we start publicly taking about Navajo X13 Annon Transactions and build an FAQ for this . how to set up Nodes and taking about what hardware will be required. Exciting times for the community.Go Navajo!
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Nice to see Navajo coin on Bittrex  Poloniex  BTER.com and soon to be on Cryptsy Monday new wallet finally everything is coming together just make me wonder when i see  this 0.00000348   556025.27745999    1.9350   Cant wait to see how this week going to go hopefully 2000 or3000 or more .......... Cool

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
huge sell wall at 348sat now...curious how long it will take to eat it up

Soon will back off ... interesting why not sell them .... huh Roll Eyes.

probably someone who had them on polinex and now tries to sell it. but its good as he does it nicely by not dumping it
Activity: 336

Soon will back off ... interesting why not sell them .... huh Roll Eyes.
Sound science
What is going to be the mechanism of anonymity in NAVAJO?

XST and SSD have publicly declared their method of anonymity.  I really like SSD having steganography.

What will NAV's method be?
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
What will be the new wallet? Normal (an updated) which will be all or test wallet?

And no one selling now! Positive indicators for good work Wink!

New wallet will be fully working & syncing NAV client. It will be updated with chat feature from the last beta client and have new, improved UI Wink
Cheers
yeah price above 300sat now for a few days. doesnt look much but its almost 50% increase in a week. next week to 400 hopefully and if things keep going like this we will see a steady rise up..

momentum keeps growing...
Jump to: