Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1025. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Everything will work out as expected!

Cryptsy wrote me back. They will give me a note as NAV will be online there.
And to the transaction , I chosed that when I opened a new ticket. Cause I did not know what else to choose as headline;)

Just as well.  Grin

I had no doubt it would work, after all the tests done, but there was always the possibility that jumps out some article of Murphy's Law.  Wink

Regarding the transaction, LOL, this time I misunderstood, they are innocent.

We hope to soon have their news.

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
It's a good day to buy on Bittrex i just bought a bunch more before it goes up i think they are going to go fast i see more people buying after i bought .....After all the work the Soopy and all the Dev's did is going to make the Navajocoin go to the moon better yet it going to the star.....I have mine lots of different coins and bought lots of coins but Navjocoin is the number 1 CHOICE in my book it has so  much to offer the foundation is very strong and dedicated like SOOPY Sum2dev Paycum Pakage Hashforce101 and the rest of the dev are the best team to get the job done,,,,,, ....So  what are you waiting fore buy Navajocoin......Bittrex......Poloniex.......Bter.com .......  and soon to b on cryptsy........ Shocked Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

NavCoin is already in maintenance mode as our technical support team is working on an update for the wallet. The coin is currently offline and we are unable to view deposits, withdrawals and other transactions until it is back online.

May I ask if you have a transaction that you would like us to take a look at when the coins gets back online?

He asked you, if you wanted him to control a your transaction?
But how can you have a transaction if they have not enabled their wallet ?!

IMHO, it seems to me like the typical response of someone who wants to be polite, but do not have the slightest ideas of the situation.
It seems the answer to the first level of assistance, or those who act as a filter between the simple clients, and the true technicians.

IMHO, before ask again Crypsy explanations, perhaps it would be more useful to wait to have a fully functional block explorer, in such a way that all the technical tools of control are available and visible to all.

At that point it might be the same Head Dev, or collectively all the foundations, to ask at BigVern why the wallet is still offline, being able to do it with more strength and with real technical results in hand.

I do not want to put another pressure on you Dev Team, I know what you are capable of, but only to avoid another pointless answer from Cryspy, vague and interlocutory.

Aside from that, I was a little behind in the forum and I have a lot to read, is all spinning smoothly?

Bye Bye

Hi remy,

Everything will work out as expected!

Cryptsy wrote me back. They will give me a note as NAV will be online there.
And to the transaction , I chosed that when I opened a new ticket. Cause I did not know what else to choose as headline;)

Regards
Shahim
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

NavCoin is already in maintenance mode as our technical support team is working on an update for the wallet. The coin is currently offline and we are unable to view deposits, withdrawals and other transactions until it is back online.

May I ask if you have a transaction that you would like us to take a look at when the coins gets back online?

IMHO, it seems to me like the typical response of someone who wants to be polite, but do not have the slightest ideas of the situation.
It seems the answer to the first level of assistance, or those who act as a filter between the simple clients, and the true technicians.

IMHO, before ask again Crypsy explanations, perhaps it would be more useful to wait to have a fully functional block explorer, in such a way that all the technical tools of control are available and visible to all.

At that point it might be the same Head Dev, or collectively all the foundations, to ask at BigVern why the wallet is still offline, being able to do it with more strength and with real technical results in hand.

I do not want to put another pressure on you Dev Team, I know what you are capable of, but only to avoid another pointless answer from Cryspy, vague and interlocutory.

Aside from that, I was a little behind in the forum and I have a lot to read, is all spinning smoothly?

Bye Bye

Hi Remy!
Sure, we will try to get in touch with Cryptsy and check what's going on their side Wink
Also we will release new NAV client (fully working and syncing version) with chat feature from the beta client  and improved interface tonight. Yes, You can expect it tonight as planned guys!
(If anyone would be thinking about it - we are working usually in U.S time Wink )
Cheers!
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Bye Bye
legendary
Activity: 1050
we need much buy support to go to the higher,
nav is still cheap and get more today...
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
holy shit, someone bought it all, 1,6 btc at once! damn i was already busy getting some btc to bittrex but im too late now. hope price stays below 400sat for a week or 2 so i can buy some more coins at cheap prices.

I have a funny feeling that NAV might be selected as a  'classic' pump on fairpumps on Wed. That's why it was off the voting list for so long.

where do you see its back on the voting list?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
holy shit, someone bought it all, 1,6 btc at once! damn i was already busy getting some btc to bittrex but im too late now. hope price stays below 400sat for a week or 2 so i can buy some more coins at cheap prices.

I have a funny feeling that NAV might be selected as a  'classic' pump on fairpumps on Wed. That's why it was off the voting list for so long.
Activity: 336
Ha ha. We are strong! I could not buy even one coin from this stack (1.6BTC on one go).
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I will buy as well some of that in the next couple of days IF it will still be there.
legendary
i already started buying some small chunks of it

yeah i seen that Wink

ill check it tomorrow

i already started buying some small chunks of it
legendary
Who is selling 0.00000348 536673.35841392 1.8676   1.8676 and why? Your capping the price down . Everything is coming together perfectly . Re-think you strategy and help yourself and every one

Dont bother, just see it as a perfect way to buy coins for a steady and cheap price. This guy probably had his coins on polinex and wanted to sell ages ago but couldnt because they where locked. Now they are unlocked.

There will always be people selling, which is a good thing Smiley

yeah true

EDIT i'm gonna smash that buy wall who will help - http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141001T1930&p0=240&msg=NAV+%2F+BTC+.SMASH+the+Sell+Wall&swk=1
someone obviously don't want there NAV, lets distribute

$50  each should do it  Cheesy
Who is selling 0.00000348 536673.35841392 1.8676   1.8676 and why? Your capping the price down . Everything is coming together perfectly . Re-think you strategy and help yourself and every one

Dont bother, just see it as a perfect way to buy coins for a steady and cheap price. This guy probably had his coins on polinex and wanted to sell ages ago but couldnt because they where locked. Now they are unlocked.

There will always be people selling, which is a good thing Smiley
legendary
Who is selling 0.00000348 536673.35841392 1.8676   1.8676 and why? Your capping the price down . Everything is coming together perfectly . Re-think you strategy and help yourself and every one in the community

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
How do you plan on making Navajo anonymous?

What are you going to do?

How can you prove to me that it really is anonymous and you are not just saying it is?
Give him time, let him work.

How much more time does he need, three more months??

Who said so? Smiley
Activity: 250

How can you prove to me that it really is anonymous and you are not just saying it is?

How much more time does he need, three more months??
legendary
Activity: 1778

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

How long have you been following NavajoCoin?

Have you read the White Paper?

Do you know the History of NavajoCoin?

Smiley

~SoopY~
Jump to: