Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1066. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So doaes this use the same Appdata Folder?

Do we need to look at something or just download and start?

There is a different appdata folder for this beta client, so now worries, You can go ahead and start Wink

Good Job devs!
1 question, does all other functions like stake etc work? So that i can replace my wallet to this beta version? Does send/receive etc work ( on the normall way? )?

Thank You! Wink No, this is the beta client so these functions doesn't work in this one. Since we will most probably change some things, there isn't much sense to make it a new version on NAV wallet for now. We will do it after ending the Beta Testings, when we will release the final, ready & syncing wallet with these features
Cheers Smiley

Great, lets test this.
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

There is a different appdata folder for this beta client, so now worries, You can go ahead and start Wink

Good Job devs!
1 question, does all other functions like stake etc work? So that i can replace my wallet to this beta version? Does send/receive etc work ( on the normall way? )?

Thank You! Wink No, this is the beta client so these functions doesn't work in this one. This client is simply for testing now. Since we will most probably change some things, there isn't much sense to make it a new version on NAV wallet for now. We will do it after ending the Beta Testings, when we will release the final, ready & syncing wallet with these features
Cheers Smiley
Activity: 644
Official Start of Beta Testings for Messaging System

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We are pleased to announce that we are officially starting Beta Testings for new Navajo Coin feature - Messaging System!
This is also the Phase One of our planned Beta Tests. Phase Two will be our fully unique Anonymous Transactions System.
Please remember that this is the beginning of Beta Testing - We are giving You a product that can be less or more changed/improved - We want to make it as best as it can be, that's why we are giving it to the Community for testing. We want to know Your opinion - if You would like to see something made in different (maybe better) way - just simply let us know Wink

Here You can download the Beta Client with Messaging System:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8psgyrr0c5cfghh/NavajoMsgSystemBeta%201.0.0.0%20Windows%20Wallet.zip?dl=0

And here is a quick instruction how to use our new feature:

There are 2 chat features in our Beta client - Chat room  and the more enhanced encrypted chat, which needs a bit of more additions where it's secured.
You can enter the Chat room simply by clicking the "Talk Code" bar on the top left side:

The encrypted chat is located in the "Overview" wallet page on the down right side.
It needs some finishing, so it will be added working to the Beta Testings next week:

After clicking the "Talk Code" bar, You need to put Your username into the line and simply click "Login":

And here it is! You're in the Navajo Coin Chat now. On the left side You can see the Chat box (with people's messages) and on the top right side You can see the list of Users currently being in the Chat. Below that, on the down part You see Your message line with "Talk" button on the right:

Here it is! We hope You'll enjoy testing our new feature and remember that the date of ending the Beta Testings depends on the amount of changes/improvements requested by the Community.

Best Regards & Happy Testing! Wink
- Soopy452000; Navajo Coin Development Team

Good Job devs!

Activity: 504
Guys, spread the news around tweeter/fb/reddit/chat on bittrex etc!
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
C'mon guys, time to pump, get ready for take-off
Less than 2h left to the pump
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=179&iso=20140827T17&msg=NAV%20/%20BTC%20Pump
Please spread the word
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

We are pleased to announce that we are officially starting Beta Testings for new Navajo Coin feature - Messaging System!
This is also the Phase One of our planned Beta Tests. Phase Two will be our fully unique Anonymous Transactions System.
Please remember that this is the beginning of Beta Testing - We are giving You a product that can be less or more changed/improved - We want to make it as best as it can be, that's why we are giving it to the Community for testing. We want to know Your opinion - if You would like to see something made in different (maybe better) way - just simply let us know Wink

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8psgyrr0c5cfghh/NavajoMsgSystemBeta%201.0.0.0%20Windows%20Wallet.zip?dl=0

There are 2 chat features in our Beta client - Chat room  and the more enhanced encrypted chat, which needs a bit of more additions where it's secured.
You can enter the Chat room simply by clicking the "Talk Code" bar on the top left side:

The encrypted chat is located in the "Overview" wallet page on the down right side.
It needs some finishing, so it will be added working to the Beta Testings next week:

After clicking the "Talk Code" bar, You need to put Your username into the line and simply click "Login":

And here it is! You're in the Navajo Coin Chat now. On the left side You can see the Chat box (with people's messages) and on the top right side You can see the list of Users currently being in the Chat. Below that, on the down part You see Your message line with "Talk" button on the right:

Here it is! We hope You'll enjoy testing our new feature and remember that the date of ending the Beta Testings depends on the amount of changes/improvements requested by the Community.

Hey, it's really good job dev:)
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

very nice guys!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
@SUM2dev
You respond better to my question than I expected Cheesy
Activity: 504

Wow. Fantastic job guys!

Activity: 336
@SUM2dev
Is everything ready for the launch of Beta Messaging System today?
Thanks in advance!
Thanks for that!

My posts have been removed (as will this one shortly) to help alleviate any FUD.

My apologies as well.  Hopefully it all gets resolved shortly.
SUM2dev is doing it right!
Hey. I haven't removed MrZ28s posts. He done it by himself as You can see.
Cheers Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Thanks for that!

My posts have been removed (as will this one shortly) to help alleviate any FUD.

My apologies as well.  Hopefully it all gets resolved shortly.
SUM2dev is doing it right!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Thanks for the reply!  Is there an ETA on this fix?  Having an entire exchange out of the game can't be good...

And no, CoinDeath.. I'm not a Fudmaster.  I'm bringing an issue to light so it can be fixed.

My apologizes, fud is a massive problem on this thread if you haven't noticed. But for future reference these are some examples of fud:
1."All good stuff, right?  Not exactly... " and
2."So the wallet is broken, and the NAV community is trying to draw attention to the coin?  Odd..."

These are your observations and are not necessarily fact ( i.e good and bad are not objective terms ). Claiming THE wallet is broken instead of saying there are some wallet issues with poloniex instills fear and doubt in newcomers/investors checking out this thread. This shouldn't be the case since the wallet issues with this coin are infrequent ( with respect to other developing coins ) and are resolved quite efficiently ( not necessarily quickly, however ).

So I'm sorry for jumping down your throat and being a dick, but please, think about how others will read your posts in the future if you care about the direction of this coin.
Activity: 392
Don't catch a falling knife, I'm out.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Thanks for the reply!  Is there an ETA on this fix?  Having an entire exchange out of the game can't be good...

And no, CoinDeath.. I'm not a Fudmaster.  I'm bringing an issue to light so it can be fixed.
ALWAYS NEWBIES COMPLAINING.
I think its only the Linux wallet that is having issues...My windows wallet works just fine. I have been getting POS for weeks now...No issues... I am sure soopy is aware of it and is looking into a fix...
legendary
Activity: 1778

ALWAYS NEWBIES COMPLAINING.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
So this "pump" was announced, people are getting excited about it and participating... FudFudFudFud

I like fudding shit because I am a Fudmaster.

So this "pump" was announced, people are getting excited about it and participating... it's bringing attention to the coin... All good stuff, right?  Not exactly.  Poloniex won't accept any deposits or withdrawls.  They claim they are waiting for the coin developer to provide a fix for the wallet.

So the wallet is broken, and the NAV community is trying to draw attention to the coin?  Odd...
My friend, the wallet isn't broken as You claim. Poloniex decided to use our newest wallet and they seem to have some problems with syncing. Soopy have already invastigated this problem and works for preparing the needed fix for them. This is simply just an issue with Poloniex - Bittrex works well, just like You can see Wink
Cheers
- Navajo Coin Development Team
Jump to: