Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1151. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Today or tomorrow we should expect some announcement about future plans and schedule. Be ready for good news guys Smiley

Do you have insider information?
Would be cool if this is not based on pure optimism.

how can you be so sure about that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Anyone want to make meaning out of this?

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/sPsXup5CARssz9iwcm1ePoWeGw17ZxtZir

I thought that was the navajocoin fund address.  Looks like all the coins moved when the price first hit 1500 sats.  WTF is going on here?

And FWIW, you guys are slow if you think SoopY is from Australia.  His broken english, and posting at 4am aussie time tell me otherwise.

TAKE NOTHING AT FACE VALUE!  ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS!

But 300,000 coins is F all.

edit: If this was a scam soopy wouldn't have fixed the coin after the double spend attack. At this point I would rather wait for anon to launch than lose 70% of my remaining BTC, after already losing over 80%.
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high
Anyone want to make meaning out of this?

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/sPsXup5CARssz9iwcm1ePoWeGw17ZxtZir

I thought that was the navajocoin fund address.  Looks like all the coins moved when the price first hit 1500 sats.  WTF is going on here?

And FWIW, you guys are slow if you think SoopY is from Australia.  His broken english, and posting at 4am aussie time tell me otherwise.

TAKE NOTHING AT FACE VALUE!  ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Everyday we have some pump and dumps..new coins and great volumes and prices..and we make some or lose some money..ok
But when you invest in something promising like this first you think 2x..3x
but who promised us anything?
annon?
So today every new coin have annon so that its not something for race with others..

Soon every coin in wallet will have browser,exchange,communications..maybe whole system will be encrypted and incorporated in PC-s*** near future***like bootable systems based on linux..
so who knows?

But one who wait will loose the game..
This is not the place for weak and slow developers..
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Soopy we need news asap, I'm dying here put all my money in NAV for anon launch and down almost 70%. Decided to start looking for a job but I will probably go homeless before then Sad
You should know Crypto world like gambling world, you should't invest all ur money into the crypto.
Crypto world based on guesswork and luck
legendary
volume down
price down
this is it ..now it is so late for 2k not to mention above
peek will be at 600 sat

l had so bad mistake with this one!
Activity: 224
Soopy we need news asap, I'm dying here put all my money in NAV for anon launch and down almost 70%. Decided to start looking for a job but I will probably go homeless before then Sad
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Today or tomorrow we should expect some announcement about future plans and schedule. Be ready for good news guys Smiley

Empty words.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Guys, calm down please and be patient
soopy is still here
https://i.imgur.com/NCntLJE.jpg

I personally don't believe anyone.. l think dev have some problems with code and that is all..till he return with some real work coin will keep falling..

I think that MedaR can have right, there can be some other problems.

Totally agree with you MedaR, and...
Soopy please tell us the truth...
soopy is still here

I personally don't believe anyone.. l think dev have some problems with code and that is all..till he return with some real work coin will keep falling..

I think that MedaR can have right, there can be some other problems.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
The developer is the liar, they have sold most coins.

DEV is lying but he has good intentions, that's for sure. Patience will be rewarded.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
soopy is still here
Activity: 20
The developer is the liar, they have sold most coins.
legendary
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The coin is not dead, not if soopy is the main dev. I just hope he is alive and getting better.
Activity: 46
^ignore him. He is fudging on at least 10 pages.
Activity: 20
I declare this coin has died Grin Grin Grin
So sad that without soopy this coin is worthless. I'm watching this coin when it was on SUM and what can I say, price was 400-700 before NAV, and we are back there. Don't say that I can't wait because I'm waiting enough. Price for sure will drop until he will back but even if it happen we don't have sure that all will works how we want. Don't say about FUD, because people should know what is going on, but here is no communication from devs. (don't say only about soopy because there should be other people from team too, looks like nobody care about angry community and price drop)
legendary
Snoopy passed away. It's Confirmed. Im going tomorrow to his funeral, R.I.P. sweet prince  [BTC]
very cruel !
Jump to: