Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1153. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
hehe well im ready to pump it up...but im waiting on some updates!

for now im buying chunks of nav to get them cheap...
Way to keep the faith .....Love the enthusiasm ...ask yourself, what are you doing to help the coin?

Nothing, cause everyone has tight lips....
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

Way to keep the faith .....Love the enthusiasm ...ask yourself, what are you doing to help the coin?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

im buying now at 500sat
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1050
Lets mark today as NAVAJO coins lowest market point and darkest hr.

But this is my plan for my BTC order that just came in.

Im going to to bet the market between 400 - 600sat . Im going to buy  a crap load

I have not sold a single coin of NAV since day 1.

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nav

who is with me!

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I've had enough of this, I shoulda cut my losses way back. i am dumping. This is a nonsense, this coin is in the dirt. Dev too sick to type a post on a forum? complete BS, never believed a word of it. Good people lost money on this dev and coin. I would respect him more if he just said 'oh yeh well anon didn't go too well, we need more time'. Instead they come with this Dev is sick BS. You can be too sick to go work in a coal mine or on a building site, not many sicknesses are gonna make you so damned ill that you can't reach for your iphone and tell the truth on a forum. There is no ANON is there. To hell with this Navajo.
Dump if You want. Navajo doesn't need weak hands, which panicks just becouse they didn't get freakin rich in day or two. One thing I am sure about: You will regret it soo much. Soopy will deliver anon, he always delivers his promises.
He promises the test of anon 14th,and it's 24th Grin
We know he is sick,and he is back online.
No timeline for us.Why not?
Even he himself don't know when to implement his promise?
Before there is something new,I will not buy this coin.
All wise people will do this.
buy low, sell high
I've had enough of this, I shoulda cut my losses way back. i am dumping. This is a nonsense, this coin is in the dirt. Dev too sick to type a post on a forum? complete BS, never believed a word of it. Good people lost money on this dev and coin. I would respect him more if he just said 'oh yeh well anon didn't go too well, we need more time'. Instead they come with this Dev is sick BS. You can be too sick to go work in a coal mine or on a building site, not many sicknesses are gonna make you so damned ill that you can't reach for your iphone and tell the truth on a forum. There is no ANON is there. To hell with this Navajo.
Dump if You want. Navajo doesn't need weak hands, which panicks just becouse they didn't get freakin rich in day or two. One thing I am sure about: You will regret it soo much. Soopy will deliver anon, he always delivers his promises.

Your responses are carefully crafted so as NOT to address anyone's concerns.  They only proclaim 100% faith in SoopY and this project.  I learned in science that you have to be at most 99% sure and always ask questions.... otherwise you're not being objective.

If you are so sure, then you have timely information that we don't.  If that's the case, please share..
Activity: 112
Buy when there's blood in the streets - Baron Rothschild
Activity: 89
WTF 800 to 500 sats in only two days.
These dumpers are just enriching the WHALE.
Dumpers are wise,the price still dropping.Dump at 1000,and buy back at 500.
There is still no update about this coin,just dump to make more coins. Grin
All the dumpers are doing the right thing before dev release new features.
buy low, sell high

I dumped because people like you are listed as devs and can't explain why the website isn't even launched. 
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Activity: 143
buy low, sell high
Where is Soopy, is he still sick?

SoopY is probably back at his real job
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Where is Soopy, is he still sick?
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
I'm getting pretty tired of haemorrhaging money.

I am a Senior Web Developer with 5+ years experience. If the foundation needs any help getting the website online, I'm more than happy to help setting up an Apache server, DNS, FTP, Databases etc.. PM me if you're stuck.

legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Greedy bastards are waiting for annon release, otherewhise they wont be able to get money from trades. Vol now is to small for this lazy bastards.
That's exactly what I think. Dev Team already have contacted them (even few times).
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Greedy bastards are waiting for annon release, otherewhise they wont be able to get money from trades. Vol now is to small for this lazy bastards.
Activity: 62
Hi all, today answer cryptsy about market NAV/BTC?

Hello Darek,

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
NavajoCoin (NAV) is still offline for maintenance.
Our tech support team is waiting an update from the coin dev.
Once its done, we will open the Market NAV/BTC.

and??

something is wrong??

if we can collectively do something about it
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
dude i right now waiting 600 to sell some...some will keep if we hit 2k again but now i have no choice
 too long we waiting

we only waiting for 4 days now, thats isnt really much right. Days before where due to double spend attack.
And dev replied yesterday.

But do what you feel its right for you...hope you dont miss the boat when dev does deliver...
no we waiting from that announced day..because of that day l come in this game..

yeah thats the reason why most people are disappointed, the expected a lot and didnt expect the double spend attack. A lot of people expected to get rich in days and now this isnt happening immediately and people start to get nervous.

Completely normal, trust me i have the same feeling, but on the other hand dont expect magic! They had some bad days and fixed it nicely. Dev worked almost 3 days withouth any sleep so i think he deserves a bit of rest.

But i do agree communication should be better. If that was done correctly most people wouldnt have paniced this much. I am willing to give soopy the benefit of the doubt here...

and if you dont want to wait maybe its a better idea to sell your coins and invest in other coins to make fast money and come back when there is more (good) news here.

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
I'm new to crypto. I read a lot about it, found many coins and found Navajo coin the best.
I bought a lot of them, just before the double spend attack. What happened after that, wasn't what I expected. The price dropped badly, people started to complain (with reason?) But I see a Dev, that put his heart in this coin. He spend 3 days straight to solve issues and he payed for it with health issues. A dev like that won't let his work die. The only problem this coin has (imo) is the lack of information. Again, I'm probably the biggest crypto noob on this forum, but everything stands or falls with information.

I saw people who would like to join the foundation, they should have joined already. I would take every opportunity to make this a coin better.
Right now, I have no doubt about this coin, nor the dev. I have the feeling they won't let us down...

Sorry for my bad English.

BluRPie.
Jump to: