Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1154. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
dude i right now waiting 600 to sell some...some will keep if we hit 2k again but now i have no choice
 too long we waiting

we only waiting for 4 days now, thats isnt really much right. Days before where due to double spend attack.
And dev replied yesterday.

But do what you feel its right for you...hope you dont miss the boat when dev does deliver...
no we waiting from that announced day..because of that day l come in this game..
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
dude i right now waiting 600 to sell some...some will keep if we hit 2k again but now i have no choice
 too long we waiting

we only waiting for 4 days now, thats isnt really much right. Days before where due to double spend attack.
And dev replied yesterday.

But do what you feel its right for you...hope you dont miss the boat when dev does deliver...
legendary
 too long we waiting
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
WHOEVER IS PISSED OFF SHOULD GO AND GET THE CORRECT SKILLS, THEN REPAIR THIS COIN THEMSELVES

You do understand that the code that's in the Git repository is for the current wallet, don't you? That's the version that you're currently using. Without anything new. Just a plain old POS coin. Worth around 500 sats each. There's IS no Navajo - just a renamed coin.

P.S. When Douglas Adams came up with the idea of a book that said on the cover, in large friendly letters, "Don't Panic!!!" - it was a joke. Never intended to be used in real life. Ever.
no not yet, if people wanted out the sell orders would be bigger. there is no panic at this moment. But maybe you are right but only when people starts to panic.

Lets hope it wont come that far and soopy will reply within a day or 2
legendary
dont worry 500 will be the bottom for now. and i think most people who got nervous have already sold all their coins now.
nope 300 we will hit ..lot of plp wants out
dont worry 500 will be the bottom for now. and i think most people who got nervous have already sold all their coins now. Also at these prices buy support will start growing as its enourmously cheap now.
legendary
when dump starts no end till.. Cry
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
WHOEVER IS PISSED OFF SHOULD GO AND GET THE CORRECT SKILLS, THEN REPAIR THIS COIN THEMSELVES
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
impressive job all is working fine, attack defended and i can wait *thumbs-up*

My last post 4 days ago and i remembering that soopy said he was 3 days without sleep. I understand that after such a event you need some time, i think with flu and high fever you may need a week at least.
I hope soopy will soon post a short statement like: hey we will start with anon beta test next week when i'm fully recoverd Smiley

soopy wish you will be in best health soon again
we are all worried! But look at the soopy's old posts and topics, he has always delivered!

And yes a fever isnt a deadly decease, but when im having a fever i cant do much computer work as well....

Yesterday he said he was starting to get better, so give him some time. And yes there have been several delays. If there isnt a decent update before end of the weekend then i will start turning negative as well, but for now please give him some time.

So he will probably post something here soon, he has always done that so why should he stop now!!
legendary
WTF 800 to 500 sats in only two days.
These dumpers are just enriching the WHALE.
Activity: 224
WTF 800 to 500 sats in only two days.
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high
On the existence of NAV anonymous testing plan? You and I don't know, we try to understand the team's schedule, and the team has been silent. Still don't know why many platforms are open on the NAV transaction, but did not open cryptsy platform. Some people know?

It's Cryptsy's thing. Dev Team is making all they can to contact them successfully, but Cryptsy is quiet & unreachable. Start of beta tests is just a matter of time, have some PATIENCE people! Soopy always delivered what he promised.

Maybe you can elaborate on your role in the organization?  It says on the fund thread you are a developer.  I understand cryptsy is slow, but why can't you help launch the website?
legendary
On the existence of NAV anonymous testing plan? You and I don't know, we try to understand the team's schedule, and the team has been silent. Still don't know why many platforms are open on the NAV transaction, but did not open cryptsy platform. Some people know?

It's Cryptsy's thing. Dev Team is making all they can to contact them successfully, but Cryptsy is quiet & unreachable. Start of beta tests is just a matter of time, have some PATIENCE people! Soopy always delivered what he promised.
I've had enough patience. Now it's time to ask, what's going on and when Soopy will deliver.
These are reasonable questions.
Beta testing originally should have started 10 days ago.

You know why soopy is sick, he spent 3 days saving NAV COIN from the problems associated with the double spend attack.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]

Activity: 112
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high
I dumped most of my NAV yesterday.  Bought MAID on the dip Smiley 

If these guys show some progress, I'd be happy to join the foundation and help however I can.

Until then, I feel like any money given to the foundation is throwing good money after bad.  Seriously....we should be able to see the revised plan and project roadmap before we decide to put more time, and resources into this.

I wish everyone the best.  I'll keep a little NAV just in case  Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
So where is Payu these days? I lost money with Maza  Roll Eyes
Is this related to Mazacoin?

nope totally different. only name comes from a tribe for both coins i believe..
Jump to: