Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1179. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
you want us to re-download the blockchain normal then I take bro?

do we leave in the earlier supplied config file?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Delete Everything in your %APPDATA%SummerCoinV2

Except Your wallet.dat

Make Sure to make a Backup of the Entire Folder.

legendary
sir yes sir.......wallets closed

man, it almost pisses me off seeing you work this hard with all the crap that was thrown you all.

but, that's why those that support ya luv ya man

SnoopDawg - Once the king of rap
SoopDawg - The new king of Crypto:-)
legendary
Hey guys, I just realize something!
About hour before attack I was going to send 700k NAV to my wallet but(!) my girlfriend ask few times about stroll. OK I thought I will send coins when we back. So when we returned, I started operation (login to account, mail etc.) and then NAV on bittrex before my eyes disabled! Now the question is, if I would send 700k hour before attack, did the thief would steal coins? Second question, should I kill my girlfriend?

hahahahahahah, oh man thanks for the laugh dude!!

No, let's not kill the girlfriend.......she probably helped avoid some stress.  I think the exchanges wallets will be back up shortly and all your coins should be cool.

Yeah, but she help to avoid stress that she caused Smiley But you know the issue, if I would sent this 700k to wallet, we all probably would avoid 51% attack. Ehhh

nah, only one person to blame for all this craziness the past couple days...........the ASSHOLE that did it!!

Funny how no one is in here apologizing to the devs for their claims they were scammers when all this went down......these guys are do a great number of them after this crap........too bad people are more cowardice with their kindness and respect than with their hate!!
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Close all wallets Guys! Short Update Coming addressing the Sync and Staking Issues! Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
About hour before attack I was going to send 700k NAV to my wallet but(!) my girlfriend ask few times about stroll. OK I thought I will send coins when we back. So when we returned, I started operation (login to account, mail etc.) and then NAV on bittrex before my eyes disabled! Now the question is, if I would send 700k hour before attack, did the thief would steal coins? Second question, should I kill my girlfriend?

No, let's not kill the girlfriend.......she probably helped avoid some stress.  I think the exchanges wallets will be back up shortly and all your coins should be cool.

Yeah, but she help to avoid stress that she caused Smiley But you know the issue, if I would sent this 700k to wallet, we all probably would avoid 51% attack. Ehhh
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
How long will continue support of old wallet?
Deadline?
legendary
What kernel i should use in x13 sgminer to help you guys with mineing this blocks ?

I must have a different version of SGMiner than you as mine the Kernel is "X13"
legendary

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
What kernel i should use in x13 sgminer to help you guys with mineing this blocks ?

Edit:

NVM
legendary
if you got the sgminer from the link several pages back and made the .conf file as shown this should work

sgminer  -I 15 -o http://127.0.0.1:44444 -u username -p password

you can play with the I setting if needed

did yours start going bro?
legendary
BOOM!

You da man soop!!!  My wallet kicked in within seconds of me flipping on a miner to it:-)

I'm mining on the new wallet and since I am getting a couple coins right now, I will leave it mine for a bit.......hopefully it helps others out as well in moving the blockchain a bit.  Will let you know if all my coins are there when I restore my main wallet but I suspect all will be fine.

Thanks SoopDawg!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
if you got the sgminer from the link several pages back and made the .conf file as shown this should work

sgminer  -I 15 -o http://127.0.0.1:44444 -u username -p password

you can play with the I setting if needed
Activity: 258
If someone can tell me how to solo mine it Ill give it a try,  just use to pools, never soloed before
legendary
Activity: 1470
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
63.165.243.110:44444 rejects my hash

127.0.0.1:44444 should work for people who are synced up.  solo mining

I crash too fast to try it   but .conf is set up for it to work

edit had 1 few too 4's
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
No go Soop!  I even tried this time without my wallet.dat file as well, let it create it's own.  I had this get past similar issue before so I thought I would try that, but man bro........I have spent hella time trying to get this to work man and nothing I do is getting my wallet to fully sync.

With the zipped version of the BC, it seems worse..........nothing downloads, shows 2 active connections immediately on start up but shows out of sync at top and after a few minutes loses all connections entirely going offline.

Definitely something strange going here!

Hello Mate,

I'm looking at a stake interest issue due to we trying compensate everyone for the generated coins , I will keep you updated on the developments maybe you'll have to do a short update in a few minutes time.

~SoopY~
Activity: 258
I have a miner that I could fire up, but I usually use it on pools, not sure how to connect it in this case.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I got three active connections (poor), but it's synced:

https://i.imgur.com/ftE0gV8.gif

I'm using this wallet here!
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Guys put some hash back to the network , it should have sync up the network and lock it down. Smiley

The difficulty is quite low so lot's room to get a few coins on the process , fire up your gpu , cpu or whatever miners lol!

~SoopY~
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
I waited few minutes and wallet start to sync. 1 active connection
Jump to: