Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1176. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Do I need to turn my wallet into a server to solo mine?

if you mean staking = no.
nope my wallet is stuck on block 11491 so i thought id try mining solo with it. Maybe that would move the block chain.
legendary
Activity: 1148

if you mean staking = no.
legendary
Activity: 1393
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
When Bittrex will update wallet  ? And BTER...

And polo! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Cant you now trade? It is open for trading right now...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
In Chinese the word for spend and flowers is both the same - 花 or hua in pinyin. The character looks like a flower but you can also 'flower money' hua qian (花钱) meaning spend money. I know this because I learned fluent Chinese which means I have just been living in China way too long. If NAV takes off I can finally leave this flowers hell  Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Navajo the unbreakable code- broken two times about 2,000,000 coins gone...

Maybe you should change the sentance?hahahah
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
3 stake = 3 orphans
I bellive it will restake....or?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Can someone with good understanding of PoS send me a private message? I have an issue and devs sleep now.

i found this

Proof-of-Stake Mining. In the truest sense of the word, this isn't actually “mining” per se, since there isn't any additional work required on the part of the investor. All you have to do to earn with this method is to hold coins in a given type of digital currency. Your earnings are based upon the number of coins, or “stake,” you hold. The more you invest, the more you are likely to earn. The advocates of this method like to point out that it provides for higher currency security, for those who invest more heavily are more likely inspired to see it succeed. This method is very rarely used alone, for it doesn't provide for any actual mining to take place.

The digital currencies who use the proof-of-stake method almost always use it in combination with proof-of-work mining. Otherwise, the temptation to invest heavily, but not take an active role in mining data blocks, could result in extremely slow mining. This in turn could result in longer transaction times and lower transaction security, neither of which are healthy for an alternative currency.

but im a newbie - hopefully someone corrects me

what this means to me is i move my NAV from the exchange and stake them in my NAV wallet - am i correct anyone

Hopefully someone private messages you

Thats how I also understood it. I am asking for pm because all coins from my wallet dissapeared and I received transaction with type mined which wait for 60 confirmations. I need some explanation. Inside this transaction there is such description:

"Generated coins must mature 60 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours."

all good u just have to wait for confirmation and u can use your coins

OK, but confirmations doesn't come. I am waiting almost 2 hours and I have one confirmation for first mined trans. and 0 confirmation for second mined trans. All in all I have empty wallet Sad
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
3 stake = 3 orphans
Activity: 132
Can someone with good understanding of PoS send me a private message? I have an issue and devs sleep now.

i found this

Proof-of-Stake Mining. In the truest sense of the word, this isn't actually “mining” per se, since there isn't any additional work required on the part of the investor. All you have to do to earn with this method is to hold coins in a given type of digital currency. Your earnings are based upon the number of coins, or “stake,” you hold. The more you invest, the more you are likely to earn. The advocates of this method like to point out that it provides for higher currency security, for those who invest more heavily are more likely inspired to see it succeed. This method is very rarely used alone, for it doesn't provide for any actual mining to take place.

The digital currencies who use the proof-of-stake method almost always use it in combination with proof-of-work mining. Otherwise, the temptation to invest heavily, but not take an active role in mining data blocks, could result in extremely slow mining. This in turn could result in longer transaction times and lower transaction security, neither of which are healthy for an alternative currency.

what this means to me is i move my NAV from the exchange and stake them in my NAV wallet - am i correct anyone

Thats how I also understood it. I am asking for pm because all coins from my wallet dissapeared and I received transaction with type mined which wait for 60 confirmations. I need some explanation. Inside this transaction there is such description:

"Generated coins must mature 60 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours."

all good u just have to wait for confirmation and u can use your coins
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i found this

This is correct, how more people buy ( how higher the price for 1 coin, ofc ) and how more you have in the wallet will give u more coins, see it as a fee what u earn over your coins in ur wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1050

i found this

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
You never such as anonymous testing time Even released time there will be a double flowers also delay the time

Gosh. No offence, but whenever I try to read posts from this user, I seem to forget my English. Double flowers LOL Cheesy

Google translate is having an off day Cheesy
Activity: 185
You never such as anonymous testing time Even released time there will be a double flowers also delay the time

Gosh. No offence, but whenever I try to read posts from this user, I seem to forget my English. Double flowers LOL Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Wallet fully synced and staking. It seems that is good sign. Good work Soopy Smiley
Activity: 177

longgege123456

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Unignore

Re: [ANN] Navajo [NAV]- The Unbreakable Code [PoS/Anonymity/Privacy]
Today at 12:39:52 PM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Jump to: