Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1212. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
The dev just pops in on the day everyone expects big progress and says they are "working hard behind the scenes"?

Meanwhile whenever a decent amount of bids form there is a huge block sold off followed by a couple of tiny buys.

I own quite a bit of NAV, but I don't like what I'm seeing here.

will dev update more?
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
The dev just pops in on the day everyone expects big progress and says they are "working hard behind the scenes"?

Meanwhile whenever a decent amount of bids form there is a huge block sold off followed by a couple of tiny buys. As I write this it is surging higher again. Let's see what happens.

I own quite a bit of NAV, but I don't like what I'm seeing here. I hope that this is all a big attempt to get cheap shares as everyone is fond of saying, but...
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
we're talking with the devs
the network is under attack or something
we just got hit by a significant double spend attack
we're sorting it out

Via #NavajoCoin IRC

How many confirmations are required for the coin?
fud...

Doubt @bittrex-richie would FUD a coin that is listed on his exchange. You may want to check the IRC channels for #Navajocoin and #bittrex first before you respond.

I have just under 750K NAV, so tend to keep any eye on what is happening to my investments. Just reporting why BITtrex had disabled it, as no one was answering the question. The markets are now back online for trading, but the wallets are staying offline.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
BTC-NAV on Bittrex is ON  Grin
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
bittrex-richie> market is back online
wallets are staying offline
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
we're sorting it out

Via #NavajoCoin IRC

fud...
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
we're sorting it out

Via #NavajoCoin IRC

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Im holding my million NAV, and instead of my popcorn i got my handgun ready lol

Haha!  Eastbay, that made me laugh.  Smiley
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Hello Community!
 We are working very hard behind the scenes. We will post official update very soon!
Thank You  Wink
- Navajo Coin Development Team

We would appreciate some info about why market on bittrex was disabled.
We are checking this issue and contacting with Bittrex Team at the moment.

They are in IRC #bittrex or #navajocoin now on webchat freenode
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Hello Community!
 We are working very hard behind the scenes. We will post official update very soon!
Thank You  Wink

We are checking this issue and contacting with Bittrex Team at the moment.
Activity: 292
Hello Community!
Thank You  Wink

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello Community!
Thank You  Wink

Belivers will be rewarded ;]
Activity: 258
Hello Community!
Thank You  Wink

Thankyou!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Hello Community!
Thank You  Wink

The dev already paid half for the website to me, so why would he bail afterwards?

Don't let the FUD get to you...
Activity: 224
Indeed if dev is in a country where it is still afternoon it might be even possible he is still at work and will start testing in a couple of hours...

so lets just be patience and see what happens. and if you have a bad feeling and you want to be sure then just sell your coins and try to buy in as fast as possible when he does make an announcement.

But dev has not posted all day and Bittrex market disabled on the same day of the testnet schedule, it's all looking a little bit fishy.

I can see how Bittrex would disable the market if an account that was heavily selling NAV suddenly had a few million coins transferred to it in one transaction.
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Hello Community!
Thank You  Wink
Activity: 518
i understand it, have the same feelings Smiley

but that are the risks with cryptos...if you sell now you feel bad when dev does deliver and price skyrockets. on the other hand when it turns out badly you feel bad you didnt sell even whyle you already saw it coming...so you can never do it right Smiley

And im the last one to give anybody advice here, but i have seen this happen a lot of times. And selling while price is at the bottom already is almost never a good thing.

Indeed if dev is in a country where it is still afternoon it might be even possible he is still at work and will start testing in a couple of hours...

so lets just be patience and see what happens. and if you have a bad feeling and you want to be sure then just sell your coins and try to buy in as fast as possible when he does make an announcement.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Poloniex working fine. This is probably bittrex issue.
Activity: 224
dont panic guys, the day is still young and dev has never broken a promise before!

This is just whales trying to attract panic sellers so they can buy in cheap and after that pump it all up. Look at other coins and at current volume, they have done this before.

Best case scenario I can think of is dev is on West Coast time so it is about 3-4 PM where he is and he is planning on an announcement this evening.

If no announcement in the next 8 hours then we are on thin ice. I am really kicking myself for buying most of my coins at 1.8k.
Activity: 292
Okay but disabling the market without any info does not sound good  Wink
Jump to: