Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1217. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Orrrrr its dev dump time and then we go onto summercoin3 or navajo2
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Do not panic, hold your NAV!!!!

Price dipped to under 1000 sat only very briefly and it's already going back up.
Weak hands are leaving the building and that's ok!!!  Smiley
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I would say don't look at bittrex chart now. Wales in action, they are playing with your mind.

If you have some btc left in your account, best time to buy some more NAVs cheaply.
it means that big news are coming!

Hopefully, even if the news is delayed, just hold.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I would say don't look at bittrex chart now. Wales in action, they are playing with your mind.

If you have some btc left in your account, best time to buy some more NAVs cheaply.
it means that big news are coming!
Activity: 295

Activity: 490
lol what the hell is going on with this coin?

just saw that dip to 999 sat lol wtf.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Activity: 490

Or you know, he can just be logged in and is idle like what most users do...leave BCT open on a tab.

Let the dev do his thing and be patient. Sorry for all you guys p&ding this coin.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Guys, be patient, big news is coming Wink
I am sure he is busy. He has met all his time tables before..why stop now. I am sure he just wants to get it right.
Activity: 258
Were just waking up in the US
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Guys calm down... Day has 24 hours, in some timezones there's still morning Wink Dev is working hard to deliver everything on time.
legendary
Activity: 994
Guys, be patient, big news is coming Wink
Activity: 89
why so quiet? dev?
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Dev, beta will be available today?
m3
Activity: 460
dump dump fast so i can buy lower
Activity: 89
cant wait Grin
Activity: 644
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T SEE THE WHITEPAPER, HERE IT IS https://www.dropbox.com/s/slr85zpbw380use/Whitepaper.pdf.
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON. NAVAJO STATE OF THE ART ANONYMOUS  [NAVAJO MAGIC GATEWAY (NMG) & CHOCTAW STAR GATE (CSG)] BETA TEST STARTS TODAY. TODAY IS THE DAY WHEN WE WRITE HISTORY IN CRYPTO ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS. VERY EXCITED.
Grin

Well i will wait till this big announcements! Can't wait to read more. I'm holding this coins as long as needed!
Good believers always get rewarded Cheesy

I just readed the whitepaper, sounds and looks good.
Activity: 252
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T SEE THE WHITEPAPER, HERE IT IS https://www.dropbox.com/s/slr85zpbw380use/Whitepaper.pdf.
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON. NAVAJO STATE OF THE ART ANONYMOUS  [NAVAJO MAGIC GATEWAY (NMG) & CHOCTAW STAR GATE (CSG)] BETA TEST STARTS TODAY. TODAY IS THE DAY WHEN WE WRITE HISTORY IN CRYPTO ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS. VERY EXCITED.
Grin

Well i will wait till this big announcements! Can't wait to read more. I'm holding this coins as long as needed!
Good believers always get rewarded Cheesy
Activity: 644
Grin

Jump to: