Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1218. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T SEE THE WHITEPAPER, HERE IT IS https://www.dropbox.com/s/slr85zpbw380use/Whitepaper.pdf.
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON. NAVAJO STATE OF THE ART ANONYMOUS  [NAVAJO MAGIC GATEWAY (NMG) & CHOCTAW STAR GATE (CSG)] BETA TEST STARTS TODAY. TODAY IS THE DAY WHEN WE WRITE HISTORY IN CRYPTO ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS. VERY EXCITED.
Grin
Activity: 490
I'm kinda lost, how can people take this coin seriously? Not trying to FUD it up or anything but there doesnt seem to be anything unique or groundbreaking with it.

lol. please learn to read. Reading will take you further in life...its guaranteed to get you out of living in your parent's basement. I promise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm kinda lost, how can people take this coin seriously? Not trying to FUD it up or anything but there doesnt seem to be anything unique or groundbreaking with it.

Sure, unique anon is not unique enough Grin not groundbreaking unique anon Smiley
with not unique enough history of this coin, launched as Summercoin with record nethash and PoW being mined a lot faster than it supposed to,
with Dev run and community takeover with Summercoin Foundation and donations, to SummercoinV2, with soopy fighting FUD'ers,
all that leads to not unique enough anon for you. This community will live more than me and you, not being unique enough for you...
With 385 not unique enough pages of threads overall.
This coin is like a fucking Spartan, going live volume and healthy price with working anon after all that shit this community dealt with.
Nothing is going to stop it.

I'm proud to be a member of this Community.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
Anyway, is there any PR guy in here? With like a lot of twitter followers and etc?
I'm searching one for the Talkcoin. Smiley
PM me or someone from Talkcoin team, please.

I'm a huge bagholer mining and holding from the start, don't think I'm cocky spamming offtop in here, I'm sorry, trying hard to find som1.
We have a large community in here, som1 might get interested.

I started mining this from Summercoin v1, actually Smiley my coins are so old. It was the first coin for me to mine.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I had my own pains from the cryptoworld - I missed dogecoin, I undersold Mintcoin, I didn't buy XC, but now I have NAVAJO.
You know, because of your flaws you listed above, this phrase sounds really eerily.

Sounds eery because of Screamers. Seems you are an avid movie fan.

"I don't even have that Jefferson kid anymore, but I have you."

I meant it sounded eery to me because it was like "Now you guys are screwed.". :>
Looks like I picked the wrong word "eerily"? I'm not very good at english. Cheesy
Activity: 250
Hey everyone.

I created the new Navajocoin website, which should be reviewed by the devs soon!

If you would like to donate something towards website development, please do so.

sNbp5kdeVbV68xx1j4tjPt5Bi9oax5p9Xd

Also, here's a screenshot of the homepage (this is not final!)

Very nice looking!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Hey everyone.

I created the new Navajocoin website, which should be reviewed by the devs soon!

If you would like to donate something towards website development, please do so.

sNbp5kdeVbV68xx1j4tjPt5Bi9oax5p9Xd

Also, here's a screenshot of the homepage (this is not final!)

Activity: 224
Do we have a richlist?

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/scZkhy4UP4VLAv7iKChNq6Df1t6hmK5Kb3

This guy will be on the rich list for sure. But if I was to guess I would say there are some early Summercoin buyers holding onto a few million right now. My friend who at one point only had $1k left in BTC recently however managed to get into Summercoin at 300 sats and now has more BTC than me! He has 500k but that's not much and not rich list worthy.
I had my own pains from the cryptoworld - I missed dogecoin, I undersold Mintcoin, I didn't buy XC, but now I have NAVAJO.
You know, because of your flaws you listed above, this phrase sounds really eerily.

Sounds eery because of Screamers. Seems you are an avid movie fan.

"I don't even have that Jefferson kid anymore, but I have you."
Do we have a richlist?

Not sure but I am heading up the poor list here.
Activity: 250
Do we have a richlist?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
NAV just got dumped to 1.5k. Does someone know something we don't?
Guess everyone was watching World Cup final  Cool

With a name like greedy john you must have a lot of NAV?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

10k next month? what about next week, things move quik in crypto, remember selling my VRC for 10k sat and 5 days later it was 30k.. good i bought them at 1000 but still, sold way to early. How many people sold their cloakcoin for 50k sat last week, only because they couldn't wait any longer, theres people waiting for those people to lose patience.

some coins grow to values you never could of imagined, these are the diamonds you should keep in your pocket untill you can sell them for HUGE profits, NAVAJO is def one of them.

I sold my 100k VRC at 10k sats too *hugs*. I am sure we have a winner this time, but I learned my lesson from not selling XC when I had the chance. I am not going to be greedy this time. I would be happy to exit crypto forever if we hit 20k sats. This game just too risky for me. But I will probably keep a few BTC on the side for the next big coin.

LOL@ this joker thinking he can buy at 1500 sats-
1.9818    1.8321    122138.15534347 0.00001500

Gentlemen, are we hitting 20k next month?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I wait for transfer.. keep this price down!!!
I could be wrong, but that's what I see:
Shield had selloff from 20k to 13k without much volume, and then SHLD took off to 50k.
NAV dumped from 20k to 14.7k. Volume of dump is poor so far.
Also, similar time of these dumps.

Good observation. Right now I am just preying we can hold under 2k for the next 6 hours so I can buy another BTC worth.

10k next month? what about next week, things move quik in crypto, remember selling my VRC for 10k sat and 5 days later it was 30k.. good i bought them at 1000 but still, sold way to early. How many people sold their cloakcoin for 50k sat last week, only because they couldn't wait any longer, theres people waiting for those people to lose patience.

some coins grow to values you never could of imagined, these are the diamonds you should keep in your pocket untill you can sell them for HUGE profits, NAVAJO is def one of them.

I sold my 100k VRC at 10k sats too *hugs*. I am sure we have a winner this time, but I learned my lesson from not selling XC when I had the chance. I am not going to be greedy this time. I would be happy to exit crypto forever if we hit 20k sats. This game just too risky for me. But I will probably keep a few BTC on the side for the next big coin.

LOL@ this joker thinking he can buy at 1500 sats-
1.9818    1.8321    122138.15534347 0.00001500

Gentlemen, are we hitting 20k next month?  Grin
I could be wrong, but that's what I see:
http://www.picatom.com/2b/SHLD-1-th.jpg Shield had selloff from 20k to 13k without much volume, and then SHLD took off to 50k.
http://www.picatom.com/2b/NAV-4-th.jpg NAV dumped from 20k to 14.7k. Volume of dump is poor so far.
Also, similar time of these dumps.
But don't get excited too much, it's just my noobfag researches.

Oh man, I writed this so long, the price is almost recovered...

Failed with pictures
http://www.picatom.com/2b/SHLD-1.html - Shield
http://www.picatom.com/2b/NAV-4.html - Navajo
Jump to: