Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1222. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
either way it looks like a pump and dump is incoming for navajocoin

edit: also can the dev add the kiwii irc channel #navajocoin to the front page. Thanks.

I think it's just moving up gradually and getting ready for the beta test.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Yup price is growing steadily. It looks like a lot of people are holding and that's a good sign.
I just bought some more NAV on Bittrex, bracing myself for the coming week  Grin
m3
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
either way it looks like a pump and dump is incoming for navajocoin

edit: also can the dev add the kiwii irc channel #navajocoin to the front page. Thanks.
Activity: 518
well pump and dumps happen with all coins, thats how those guys make their money. it doesnt always have to be a bad thing, as a long time holder it really doesnt matter and as a trader just make sure you are not to greedy.

and nobody will complain if it get pumped on monday Smiley

also dont forget that 90% of the people dont invest on longterm, but trade to make profit.
m3
Activity: 460
yes navajo has been growing slowly and unlike stealthcoin whose dev fucked the POS part by not adding seed nodes, shieldcoin that got dumped hard because the dev copy pasted code, navajocoin is already past all that bullshit, it has POS in place, the dev is not a tard and released a good whitepaper. If you invested in nav just wait untill monday. hold and wait is my advice. And its coming form a guy who sold shieldcoin halfway up the pump and stealthcoin before it forked dozens of times because of the dev.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
i feel bad for the people that invested in shieldcoin or torcoin, both got dumped hard already.

People should invest in coins that grow steady like navajo, not like shieldcoin from 8k to 50k to 15k in 24 hours, thats not good
Activity: 518
yeah price is going up slowly, volume not that high though. hopefully price will keep stable tomorrow as well and i expect whales getting into nav on monday and/or tuesday and then it can go up fast!
legendary
Activity: 1778
47   Navajo  $ 516,983  $ 0.009518   54,314,400 NAV *  $ 18,612 
Activity: 156
Activity: 295
Hi Soopy,

I have successfully compiled MAC wallet for Navajo. I have sent you a pm regarding this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Soopy has always delivered, and dudes got passion, especially against Fud. A smooth delivery will make this blow through the roof. If volume persists, it has a great chance for mintpal. Itll have a released product and not just hype, which is always a plus.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
20-25K - is normal price with a huge capitalization. I think we'll break 10K easily and very fast, then will steadily grow to other highs in the long term future
Activity: 560
Volume dropped a lot because nobody is selling. Seems like everyong is waiting for the release and off to the stratosphere. Hopefully devs give a good roadmap of whats in store in the future too. 25K anybody?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Sort of like dollars in US

I go to ATM get $20.00

I can go to grocery store and buy $20.00 worth of food. I use a $20.00 bill. But is it the $20.00 from the ATM oh gosh no one knows. the store shows it sold $20.0 to customer 123453 but has no name or address. What is going on here?

People do anonymous transfers every day I am not a nutcase want to be able to do the same with NAV that I  can do with USD.

You believe that people need anonymity?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Those who have invested in Navajo Coin are going to be in for a surprise treat on Monday.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Yes
legendary
Activity: 1354
Official Announcement

Introducing our State of the art Anonymous Technology

Subchains, Anonymous technology, & Messaging System

3 Days Until Beta Testing!

2 Days Until Beta Testing!

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
oh I havent seen such a good coin from BC time!it's amazing and I spent everything what I had and bought more for 1350, cause I think it's really good price before Anon

ps What's a stabilisated line ! incredible, probably I fell in love with this coin....hahhaha

Agrees that the current price is very low. ..   Cool
Jump to: