Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 647. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

Apologies for my absence from the forum, I have been working around the clock to get the Navajo Anonymous System running on the main network.

The faithful will shortly be rewarded and the haters will undoubtedly be proven wrong.

I have slaved my ass off pretty much every day for the last 6 months get this project across the line. So please, can everyone stop with the FUD, I take it personally. When I say I am going to get something done, I don't stop till the job is done, no matter what. I am a man of my word.

I have just completed a round of testing of the anonymous transactions on the main block chain and I am utterly thrilled to inform you that it is all working as it is intended.

We are currently rolling out the finished code to the rest of the node network, performing a final round of tests and compiling the wallet for various operating systems.

The fully working anonymous system will be publicly launched this coming Monday 23 of March.

Prepare to pop that champagne you've been saving for a special occasion.

Cheers,
Pakage

Awesome news!
Thanks
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Hello everyone,

Apologies for my absence from the forum, I have been working around the clock to get the Navajo Anonymous System running on the main network.

The faithful will shortly be rewarded and the haters will undoubtedly be proven wrong.

I have slaved my ass off pretty much every day for the last 6 months get this project across the line. So please, can everyone stop with the FUD, I take it personally. When I say I am going to get something done, I don't stop till the job is done, no matter what. I am a man of my word.

I have just completed a round of testing of the anonymous transactions on the main block chain and I am utterly thrilled to inform you that it is all working as it is intended.

We are currently rolling out the finished code to the rest of the node network, performing a final round of tests and compiling the wallet for various operating systems.

The fully working anonymous system will be publicly launched this coming Monday 23 of March.

Cheers,
Pakage

Thank you very much Pakage! Such news just make me sure that I am supporting right coin Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Good afternoon everyone...

I just had a nice lunch including 25K cheap NAVS... looking forward to dinner later Wink

nomnomnom

Grin
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

Cheers,
Pakage

AND THIS IS OUR YESTERDAY SURPRISE! AWSOME NEWS!
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Hello everyone,

Cheers,
Pakage

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 473
A lot of cheap coins..
A lot of people currently ignored..
Great Deal..
 Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The Navajocoin Anon Beta went as planned. The Navajocoin Full release is some codeing worth waiting for. This was built from the ground up yes agree We All Wish it went more smoothly but there are many pieces that need to fit. All th nonsense about the Navajocoin Development team is completely 110% incorrect . WE will all remember the hard road. For everyone the minutes feel like hrs.

They could have lied they didn't. Update after update the price goes up. The next big release will be no different.

This is not a copy and paste coin. When Soopy release the technology. You guys will need to change your usernames that did the FUD as I Will quote these pages in th future. Stay Focused  Cheesy

So it's true, after almost 9 months nothing changed, full anon still not finished for the user?

Hehe.. That sucks guys Sad i hoped to read beter news after 9 months but yeah, i would say just keep up ur faith. I'm happy i stepped out 9 months ago.

Unbelievable that people still have faith in this coin. Promise after promise and nothing. Soopy promised a release date and he promised a surprise, please hashforce do you know what this surprise is??

Well i lost my faith a long long time ago, since they got nothing more then promises. Promise after promise, and its ended in a pump and dump coin.

The 3 positive people left will end with nothing. I wanne know wich coins are made after nav coin by this dev team. It must be like 100% that this is not the only pump and dump coin created by this team of liars..

Also i see after almost 9 months they still didnt get there proof of dev stars? hihi PLING PLING, some light is flashing above my head Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
The Navajocoin Anon Beta went as planned. The Navajocoin Full release is some codeing worth waiting for. This was built from the ground up yes agree We All Wish it went more smoothly but there are many pieces that need to fit. All th nonsense about the Navajocoin Development team is completely 110% incorrect . WE will all remember the hard road. For everyone the minutes feel like hrs.

They could have lied they didn't. Update after update the price goes up. The next big release will be no different.

This is not a copy and paste coin. When Soopy release the technology. You guys will need to change your usernames that did the FUD as I Will quote these pages in th future. Stay Focused  Cheesy

So it's true, after almost 9 months nothing changed, full anon still not finished for the user?

Hehe.. That sucks guys Sad i hoped to read beter news after 9 months but yeah, i would say just keep up ur faith. I'm happy i stepped out 9 months ago.

Unbelievable that people still have faith in this coin. Promise after promise and nothing. Soopy promised a release date and he promised a surprise, please hashforce do you know what this surprise is??
Surprise was cheap NAVs Cheesy
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

This is not a copy and paste coin. When Soopy release the technology. You guys will need to change your usernames that did the FUD as I Will quote these pages in th future. Stay Focused  Cheesy

legendary

This is not a copy and paste coin. When Soopy release the technology. You guys will need to change your usernames that did the FUD as I Will quote these pages in th future. Stay Focused  Cheesy

Believe me I know every page of this forum .Every rise and deep and to the new investors have faith and stay strong as we have already done the hard part.

We need every two grow and be less jumpy for a quick return. As I said lots of time this is a long term investment and guess what we have already done the long part. Now it's only days Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1050

Believe me I know every page of this forum .Every rise and deep and to the new investors have faith and stay strong as we have already done the hard part.

We need every two grow and be less jumpy for a quick return. As I said lots of time this is a long term investment and guess what we have already done the long part. Now it's only days Cheesy
Activity: 687
David please create a twitter of the new article Cheesy

The Volume is phenomenial Cheesy
https://twitter.com/Playb0yl0ver/status/579231537985679360 Cheesy

Hey guys, since i lost all of my interest in july 2014 because of only words and no proofs, i wanne know if everything is finished now almost 9 months later ?

I saw some pump on bittrex, so i guess everything is finished.. Or is this the same action from the dev like in july, some big news so coin get pumped, and after the date the big news should be there was zero news so coin get dumped ( ofc the devs get some nice money because of the pump and fake news )

I hope this is not still the same situation like almost 9 months ago?

HOLD ON TO YOUR COINS, LIKE THE OTHER SERIOUS INVESTORS AND DO NOT DUMP LIKE THE SHEEPLE

Hu? what has that to do with my question?  Huh Shocked

Hi minerjoen.
Anon was in beta testing for a while and worked well
Now we are in between hardforks with wallet being updated in all exchanges but Cryptsy, which is delaying the Anon announcement.
legendary
Build the buy wall, time to show our power to the crypto world Smiley

Hey guys, since i lost all of my interest in july 2014 because of only words and no proofs, i wanne know if everything is finished now almost 9 months later ?

I saw some pump on bittrex, so i guess everything is finished.. Or is this the same action from the dev like in july, some big news so coin get pumped, and after the date the big news should be there was zero news so coin get dumped ( ofc the devs get some nice money because of the pump and fake news )

HOLD ON TO YOUR COINS, LIKE THE OTHER SERIOUS INVESTORS AND DO NOT DUMP LIKE THE SHEEPLE

Hu? what has that to do with my question?  Huh Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1778

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Today was amazing. Coin was too cheap. Thanks dumpers!

Do 2 votes https://gourl.io/voting-nav.html

legendary
Jump to: