Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 644. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
I am exited like a little child Smiley

Shahim, do you mean that you had some.... leaks?   Grin Grin Grin

Seriously, our only luck and still a source of hope for the future of NAV,
is that there are guys like Pakage and Shahim at work.

I think I saw in the main block-chain, activities and the transactions similar to
what have took place during the period of beta testing.

So as my observation is partial (I'm still more disappointed for the events in last days),
and imprecise being an anonymous transaction, I think something is moving really.

Pakege, congratulations.

Bye Bye

You are disappointed Remy? So i'm I? Why could they not be upfront? We all know what they said and still people are evasive about simple questions?
DEVs NEVER FORCED ANYBODY TO DUMP, DID THEY?

Where did you read Remy and I dumped John?? You don't find it strange that 2 developers of the same coin don't communicate about a simple date of an important anon which they have worked on since the beginning of navajocoin? Soopy had promised a surprise also on friday. What was the surprise you think honestly?
I gave you an honest answer, it was just a simple misunderstanding, do you understand what does that mean?

So do you think that or you spoke them? The answer to my question, What was the surprise, you answer a simple misunderstanding? Please read it again? Like I ask for an apple and you gave me a computer?? Shocked
Activity: 308
well best way is to buy when anon is launched
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

I think I saw in the main block-chain, activities and the transactions similar to

So as my observation is partial (I'm still more disappointed for the events in last days),
and imprecise being an anonymous transaction, I think something is moving really.

Pakege, congratulations.

Bye Bye

You are disappointed Remy? So i'm I? Why could they not be upfront? We all know what they said and still people are evasive about simple questions?

Where did you read Remy and I dumped John?? You don't find it strange that 2 developers of the same coin don't communicate about a simple date of an important anon which they have worked on since the beginning of navajocoin? Soopy had promised a surprise also on friday. What was the surprise you think honestly?
I gave you an honest answer, it was just a simple misunderstanding, do you understand what does that mean?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
https://gourl.io/voting-nav.html - no thanks for 100 free points. #FREE3 and #FREE4 don't want to have website.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
Sorry to say that I have lost all confidence in this coin.

The dev team to me have no credibility after all these extended and delyed announcments, etc.

Something just aint right.  Huh

Will keep my coins tucked away for a rainy day, but will not be buying more and wouldnt recommend anybody else does either. If Annon wallet does come out, then great, if not, nothing ventured.

RICH LIST TODAY

1 sWqp2puWCnc1SfyXAQJPCW6U64obhK6grR 8,100,100
2 sNyNwMYKkZFnzdx72qxUy3pRZtTSQdtqtr 3,051,993
3 sJVkG6Z5FzVTxaUYHdJQ5HoKQxZF9zaRCQ 3,000,000
4 sfdzo3PKsVTdRMPPKrW4bi6cUt1LruMNxe 2,785,352

Have you noticed any changes from Yesterday below?

LOOK AT THE RICH LIST, YOU MORONS, BIG HOLDERS ARE ACCUMULATING COINS

1 sWqp2puWCnc1SfyXAQJPCW6U64obhK6grR 5,900,100
2 sfdzo3PKsVTdRMPPKrW4bi6cUt1LruMNxe 4,455,142
3 sNyNwMYKkZFnzdx72qxUy3pRZtTSQdtqtr 3,051,993
4 sJVkG6Z5FzVTxaUYHdJQ5HoKQxZF9zaRCQ 3,000,000

From what I see and from what was wrote in the forum, and mine are just speculation
and conjecture, it seems to me that sWqp2puWCnc1SfyXAQJPCW6U64obhK6grR took
a first big leap, when our former MobyDick sfdzo3, he transferred 3M Nav in the first address.

At the same time, I think I read that on Bittrex had appeared from nowhere a wall of the same
entity, then it might be inferred that sWqp2p is a wallet on bittrex.

One other thing that I see is that if we add up, and sWqp2p sfdzo3, both before and after,
we get a figure of the same order of magnitude.
This might make us think that sfdzo3, he later transferred a large part of its portfolio,
forward, backward, and then to Bittrex again.

But as I said these are just speculations and conjectures, a free interpretation of events,
and has no claim to be the truth.

Bye Bye

Pakege, congratulations.

Bye Bye

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Im looking to sell 100k NAV. PM me with offers.

2 btc now. 10 btc Tuesday :p
Activity: 250
Im looking to sell 150k NAV. PM me with offers.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
FUDs come back again Cheesy
Official Announcement - Anonymous Technology Release Date

Dear Community!

We are very pleased to announce the official release date for our Anonymous Technology to the Main Navajocoin Block Chain!

Monday 9 March 2015

Since the success of the unencrypted beta test of the transaction infrastructure, the Dev team has been busily working, adding the asymmetric double encryption to the anonymous system as well as SSL across all of the network nodes.

Let me explain again what makes Navajo Anonymous Technology so unique and valuable.

-------------------- NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS --------------------

Here's a technical overview of how the anonymous transaction system works

-------------------- NAVAJO DOUBLE ENCRYPTION --------------------

As explained previously by Pakage, all communication between the wallet, the API server and between the nodes is encrypted and sent over SSL. This means that someone who is actively reading the data coming in and out of your IP address or in and out of our servers can not decipher what is being transmitted into plain text.

All destination addresses sent via the block chain are encrypted by the wallet using an Asynchronous encryption key pair.

Asynchronous encryption means that the wallet will get supplied with a public key which can encrypt data but can NOT decrypt data. The Nodes will retain the private key and never broadcast it. The private key is the only thing which can decrypt something encrypted by the public key. This means that at no point in time is anything broadcast which can be used to decrypt the destination address and the destination address is encrypted before leaving the wallet, so the destination address is never ever transmitted in plain text or in a format which can be deciphered.

When we transmit the transaction information over the private subchain we decrypt and then re-encrypt the destination address with a new key pair and send it in a similar manner to the outgoing servers and this all also happens over encrypted SSL communication.

These key pairs are regularly replaced on the servers, as to protect past transactions in the unlikely event that a security breach occurs.

-------------------- PROJECT STATUS --------------------

COMPLETED

Beta Test of Anonymous Transaction Infrastructure is complete.
Double Encryption scripts have been written for the Navajo Magic Gateway and Choctaw Star Gate nodes.
SSL communication has been added to all nodes and to the API server.
Wallet encryption of the destination address has been completed.

IN PROGRESS

Refining and Optimizing the transaction obfuscation methods.
Adding validation layers to the wallet transaction form.
Thorough end to end testing of anonymous transactions with the new encryption layers.
Porting the final code over from the Beta wallet to the main wallet.
Thorough end to end testing of anonymous transactions on the main network.
Releasing the finished wallet to the public.

--------------------

As you can see, the majority of the work is completed. The Dev team is now transitioning to a testing and refinement phase before we prepare to port the anonymous transactions over to the main network.

Thorough testing is very important, we are not going to risk rushing the Navajo Anonymous Transactions to the public with any bugs. We understand the importance of our work and what it means to the world. We are going to take the time to make sure that the code we release is high quality and works exactly as described in the whitepaper. That is the reason why we have decided to delay the release from the tentative March 1 date until Monday the 9th of March. I hope you can understand our decision around this and help us spread the good word about Navajo Anonymous Technology over the next 10 days.

We will keep you updated with periodic status reports.

We will also be releasing the updated whitepaper as soon as we receive the finished version back from the designer.

Best wishes

- Navajo Coin Development Team

Once is enough, twice too much, this coming monday? 23rd march? are the DEV SURE?

surprise later again? 500 Sat surprise or 100 sat surprise?

Soopy better come out and tell us what does he mean for the 20th announcement with surprised!
legendary
Activity: 1778

Pakege, congratulations.

Bye Bye

Pakege, congratulations.

Bye Bye

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Pakege, congratulations.

Bye Bye
legendary
Nice FUD...FUD again..
NICE TRADE VULUME, DUMP AGAIN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

24hr high
0.00003518 BTC

24hr low
0.00001221 BTC

BTC Vol
114.12823784 BTC

NAV Vol
5734004.79440141 NAV
legendary
MORE IMPORTANT, PAKAGE WAS ABSENT, BUT NOW HE IS BACK! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
legendary

Do you think I'm fudding to David? I have supported this coin over and over right? Made infomercials about Navajocoin. You have seen my posts right? I retweeted your tweets almost instantly?(bubblebobble)

Could you answer me these questions maybe? The team is online and they do not react?

Why promise a date on friday and do not give a date but say we need a couple of days? And a day later suddenly pakage appears and has a date? Tell me why?

Cryptsy was the problem the last time they wanted to release the anon, but navajocoin was in maintenance, but is STILL in maintenance this minute. So why can they release the anon now on monday??

Please give an honest answer?
I mean, your were not FUD, some users spread the BS about navajo, we know (old investors) everything about this hard road, we are here for 9 months and didn't lose faith to DEV team.
They were honest with us, you should be read carefully that post.

Thanks for your honest reply, but what or your replies on the two questions. You did read the message from soopy right of the 18th of march?
Yes, i saw that post, but you must carefully read.

Hello everyone,

Apologies for my absence from the forum, I have been working around the clock to get the Navajo Anonymous System running on the main network.

The faithful will shortly be rewarded and the haters will undoubtedly be proven wrong.

I have slaved my ass off pretty much every day for the last 6 months get this project across the line. So please, can everyone stop with the FUD, I take it personally. When I say I am going to get something done, I don't stop till the job is done, no matter what. I am a man of my word.

I have just completed a round of testing of the anonymous transactions on the main block chain and I am utterly thrilled to inform you that it is all working as it is intended.

We are currently rolling out the finished code to the rest of the node network, performing a final round of tests and compiling the wallet for various operating systems.

The fully working anonymous system will be publicly launched this coming Monday 23 of March.

Prepare to pop that champagne you've been saving for a special occasion.

Cheers,
Pakage

Yes i can read carefully, i think you mean "reading comprehension"? But please give an answer to these questions?
Simple and short answer: pakage was absent and soopy did not know about pakage absence.
It was just a simple misunderstanding.
legendary
IMPORTANT COMMENTS ARE IN GREEN FONT

Hello everyone,

Apologies for my absence from the forum, I have been working around the clock to get the Navajo Anonymous System running on the main network.

The faithful will shortly be rewarded and the haters will undoubtedly be proven wrong.

I have slaved my ass off pretty much every day for the last 6 months get this project across the line. So please, can everyone stop with the FUD, I take it personally. When I say I am going to get something done, I don't stop till the job is done, no matter what. I am a man of my word.

I have just completed a round of testing of the anonymous transactions on the main block chain and I am utterly thrilled to inform you that it is all working as it is intended.

We are currently rolling out the finished code to the rest of the node network, performing a final round of tests and compiling the wallet for various operating systems.

The fully working anonymous system will be publicly launched this coming Monday 23 of March.

Cheers,
Pakage

Do you think I'm fudding to David? I have supported this coin over and over right? Made infomercials about Navajocoin. You have seen my posts right? I retweeted your tweets almost instantly?(bubblebobble)

Could you answer me these questions maybe? The team is online and they do not react?

Why promise a date on friday and do not give a date but say we need a couple of days? And a day later suddenly pakage appears and has a date? Tell me why?

Cryptsy was the problem the last time they wanted to release the anon, but navajocoin was in maintenance, but is STILL in maintenance this minute. So why can they release the anon now on monday??

I mean, your were not FUD, some users spread the BS about navajo, we know (old investors) everything about this hard road, we are here for 9 months and didn't lose faith to DEV team.

Thanks for your honest reply, but what or your replies on the two questions. You did read the message from soopy right of the 18th of march?

Hello everyone,

Cheers,
Pakage

Yes i can read carefully, i think you mean "reading comprehension"? But please give an answer to these questions?
legendary
BITTREX TRADING NAV/BTC TODAY

24hr high
0.00003518 BTC

24hr low
0.00001221 BTC

BTC Vol
110.68855296 BTC

NAV Vol
5586623.30810759 NAV

WHO ARE THE UNLUCKY BASTARDS THAT SOLD OFF THEIR COINS TODAY Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

WEAK HANDS ARE BEING SHAKEN OUT!

I DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS TRADE!!!!
legendary

Hello everyone,

Cheers,
Pakage

Jump to: