Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 700. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I can confirmed sending in and transffering out from bittrex now work without any problem. For some reason it seem 2x faster.

Bittrex is back! Navajocoins Largest Volume Exchange. 95%

Register and join if you want to buy/sell Navajocoins.

Navajocoin community this is what you have worked hard for remember the 4 guy's on the Development team. I have tried to help our forum members as much as possible and I hope it's all been worth it. Amongst some other guys.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I will try to vote as well.

Things are starting to look good. Hope everything will be up and running fast again. What is the current status of the fork?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Is it confirmed the crypto world does not care about anon or Nav? Slipping out of the trex 1st page

We are running under Hardfork and markets are off .Also anon is not released yet so you can't make a judgment with all the parts missing. I myself am waiting to see it work & BTC ready. We all know the Beta test ran perfect and 99 % of new 2.06 wallets are running fine.

Another thing I can say I have some heavy weight twitter followers that follow me of their own choice. So no one can judge the future just yet Cheesy
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
BITTREX READY,  please vote http://coinpayments.net/vote    We are 1^

We also need people to vote over here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-second-edition-vote-985422
We currently second place. We need to be 1st in all competition...as a community brother and sister we can do it
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BITTREX READY,  please vote http://coinpayments.net/vote    We are 1^
I can confirmed sending in and transffering out from bittrex now work without any problem. For some reason it seem 2x faster.
Wallet reopened... will be keeping a close eye on it over the next 24 hours to make sure we dont desync again.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

wooo..now that is good news. Thank You for your quick action
Activity: 198
Wallet reopened... will be keeping a close eye on it over the next 24 hours to make sure we dont desync again.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Great ! awaiting this big moment Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 937

Thanks
richie@bittrex
Activity: 373
The World’s First Blockchain Core
One more vote at coinpayments.  Nav up by 60 votes.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Nice Smiley We're going up. If everyone will vote, we win and we will have a lot of real goods to buy anonymous for NAV.
Activity: 70
Good News
Now, we're on the voting list.
Please vote for navajo and spread the word.

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Wow! I don't thought will be so fast. I'm going to invest 0.1 BTC. Please donate. We need votes.
GOOD. Do what you can to help NAVAJOCOIN.

We are first, but still close. We need more votes.

check again.. MONKEYGANG NUKKA!! Cheesy
Is it confirmed the crypto world does not care about anon or Nav? Slipping out of the trex 1st page

Did you read announcement? Bittrex wallet is disabled, they're doing setup of new wallet. Soon will be online and volume rise a lot.
Good News
Now, we're on the voting list.
Please vote for navajo and spread the word.

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Wow! I don't thought will be so fast. I'm going to invest 0.1 BTC. Please donate. We need votes.
GOOD. Do what you can to help NAVAJOCOIN.

We are first, but still close. We need more votes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1778
whats up with bittrex are they trying to give us the runaround?? are they the ones stealing peoples coins out of their wallets...?  conspiracy theory, im starting to think so

bittrex is a big exchange and have prove that they can be trusted, so no need to speculate on that Smiley

Wallet keeps getting forked...

navcoin getblockhash 1027482
e5ded0a49ca51bed2c091efb89ac9ca85b79bf9b74d014056aa243763eda3ef8

we're tring to resync from scratch again...

You should try to download the blockchain.

www.navajocoin.org/downloads/Navajo-Blockchain.tar.gz

www.navajocoin.org/downloads/Navajo-Blockchain.tar.gz
Activity: 154
NAVAJO is my top favourite list...
legendary
Activity: 1778
Wallet staking good even better then before making  133 and now 187 so far today .....
You must be a MILLIONAIRE
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Wallet staking good even better then before making  133 and now 187 so far today .....
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
whats up with bittrex are they trying to give us the runaround?? are they the ones stealing peoples coins out of their wallets...?  conspiracy theory, im starting to think so

bittrex is a big exchange and have prove that they can be trusted, so no need to speculate on that Smiley

Wallet keeps getting forked...

navcoin getblockhash 1027482
e5ded0a49ca51bed2c091efb89ac9ca85b79bf9b74d014056aa243763eda3ef8

we're tring to resync from scratch again...

You should try to download the blockchain.

www.nnavajocoin.org/downloads/Navajo-Blockchain.tar.gz

Jump to: