Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 696. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 841
Merit: 251
What are you telling nonsense. Max I am 16 connections. 60 unrealistic.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I previously had a 180 and now on the new wallet  in the last 24 hours  240 Nav   Smiley

And 60 connections...

New wallet working GREAT !!
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
NAV looking healthy, nice work guys. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
If someone is a real NAV supporter then it will understand that introduce ANON is not a simple "V" tick and viola, even is introduced 31 oMarch I am fine with that. I've been waiting for this good news long time, few days will not make any difference.
Hold you coins. Wait for price rise. Don't listen FUDDERs.

ANON is state-of-the-art technology that is ALIVE on the block-chain, just as electricity is alive in a copper conductor Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
If someone is a real NAV supporter then it will understand that introduce ANON is not a simple "V" tick and viola, even is introduced 31 oMarch I am fine with that. I've been waiting for this good news long time, few days will not make any difference.
Hold you coins. Wait for price rise. Don't listen FUDDERs.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-second-edition-vote-985422

Yes please anyone who has not voted go ahead and do it now.

@Remy,  I'm not well versed in cryptos, not a programmer, or mathematician, it was the best I could pull together and try to get out for now..

If someone can write a proper press release I can blast it out through the proper channels. That would be really good for us.. not really an expert on any of this stuff, but I'm starting to understand alittle..what I do have is nice connections to mass distribute. Someone p.m. me something that would work better and I'll be sure to send it out.

Everyone is siting at the edge of their seats, once we break out theres no stopping Nav! Just a little more patience brothers. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
What is left to do before anonymous transactions is released? Why can't it be used now?
DEVs are waiting for the WHOLE SYSTEM to STABILIZE, before re-enabling ANON. Anon has been temporarily disabled as a precaution, till everything is on the correct fork.
This is a BIG THING that must be done properly, DEVs are closely monitoring everything. So far it is all very good.
We need to let the Dev Team to pay full attention to their work to fix and things once for all . We must show support and have patience now just minor fixes are to be done.
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-second-edition-vote-985422
Navajo (NAV)   - 67 (19.3%)
                                            Which cryptocurrency do you want in the book?   NAVAJO COIN      Dont froget to vote....
legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Rome wasn't built in a day Wink, have patience and all will come good Smiley.
legendary
What is left to do before anonymous transactions is released? Why can't it be used now?
DEVs are waiting for the WHOLE SYSTEM to STABILIZE, before re-enabling ANON. Anon has been temporarily disabled as a precaution, till everything is on the correct fork.
This is a BIG THING that must be done properly, DEVs are closely monitoring everything. So far it is all very good.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I HAVE 58 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS TO NAVAJOCOIN/SUMMERCOINV2 NETWORK Cheesy

mine is barely 19 , my computer has been on for 4 straight days. I have fast cable internet wired. Any tips to improve it?
Just keep your PC on (or you could close, then restart your client again, if you like). Are you staking?

NB: My connections just went down to 56.

yes i'm staking but just got 13 straight missed mines
Just keep on staking, my own stakes also started with a couple of orphans before it stabilised.

60 connections and even stable staking.... nice...
legendary

mine is barely 19 , my computer has been on for 4 straight days. I have fast cable internet wired. Any tips to improve it?
Just keep your PC on (or you could close, then restart your client again, if you like). Are you staking?

Just keep on staking, my own stakes also started with a couple of orphans before it stabilised.
Activity: 66

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 1 was to be ANON, then 9 MARCH, today is March 14, and nothing else is not working. I'm very skeptical NAVAJO. HYPE great and none of this is not clear. Those who want to buy have already bought. I do not see any potential for growth. SILENT DEV. SAYS THAT MANY NAVAJO anonymity is weaker than the anonymity of the DRC

If you have problem with navajo deployment strategy then sell me your all coins and just stop writing this stupid pointless posts.

In polish:
Jeżeli masz problem ze strategią publikacji navajo to sprzedaj mi wszystkie swoje monety i przestań pisać głupie bezcelowe posty.

Wypier....  papcio-srapcio z tego forum i nie siej zamieszania. Ile ty masz lat ? 15 ?
Jeśli nie masz zaufania do tej monety to wypad z tego wątku.
Żygać się chce.....

STOP FUD !

There is freedom and democracy. I have a right to their own opinion and to comment on NAVAJO. In my opinion, Navajo does not bring anything new. Navajo is currently no reason to growth.

No i PO POLSKU dla Ciebie GregofDOOM. Masz ból dupy?

Don't worry about Papcio77, he have some emotional problems with himself :-) He propably want cheap coins because he sell all coins on this little dump few days before.
This is what he writing on polish crypto-forum:
"zwłaszcza liczę na NAV ( pierwszy na świecie ANON tak bardzo zaawansowany i innowacyjny"
in english: 
especially count on NAV (the world's first ANON so advanced and innovative)
legendary

Activity: 66

legendary
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
March 1 was to be ANON, then 9 MARCH, today is March 14, and nothing else is not working. I'm very skeptical NAVAJO. HYPE great and none of this is not clear. Those who want to buy have already bought. I do not see any potential for growth. SILENT DEV. SAYS THAT MANY NAVAJO anonymity is weaker than the anonymity of the DRC

If you have problem with navajo deployment strategy then sell me your all coins and just stop writing this stupid pointless posts.

In polish:
Jeżeli masz problem ze strategią publikacji navajo to sprzedaj mi wszystkie swoje monety i przestań pisać głupie bezcelowe posty.

Wypier....  papcio-srapcio z tego forum i nie siej zamieszania. Ile ty masz lat ? 15 ?
Jeśli nie masz zaufania do tej monety to wypad z tego wątku.
Żygać się chce.....

STOP FUD !

There is freedom and democracy. I have a right to their own opinion and to comment on NAVAJO. In my opinion, Navajo does not bring anything new. Navajo is currently no reason to growth.

No i PO POLSKU dla Ciebie GregofDOOM. Masz ból dupy?
Jump to: