Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 699. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

i also gave some votes to NAV.
NAV is future coin and dumpers don't any idea what they are doing for sure cry.
once the Anon implantation completed the price will rise to the $10 or more.
Activity: 373
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
They are just having fun, cryptojunky.  They aren't as bad as those guys who hang out in the bitcoin troll boxes.

The important thing is how this coin performs over the long run.  It will be fun to watch and do a little trading on.  The better the coin does, the more the fun.

In the long run nobody will care what excess enthusiasms were express upon release.  Few people read this site anyway.  And the gold is in China. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I have never saw so many unrealistic clueless investors in a coin such as NAV. All you shouting $1-10per NAV make me laugth! Your only hurting the coins reputation by proving how young, and inexperienced group of investors are in NAV. This hurts the confidence in the coin- not that soopy has already ruined it for most, he has. Loyalty is everything in the crypto world.

Hi, everyone will have their own mindset and thought about it, so you dont have to worry.. When bitcoins comes out at only cents to S$1, no body also ever think it will went pass US$1,000 and it did.. thing in life are unexpected.

there are people like you, laughing when many bitcoin geek shouting for $100, $150 at that time... end up? ... no one knows, infact, now still people dont trust bitcoin..

its base on personal judgement... if you dont believe in it, just stay away from it.

Couldn't said it better myself and you can name a lot of other coins too. Litecoin, Darkcoin, Bitcoindark.....
Well explained . Once things will be settled down then path and situation will be more clear and price can not be predicted 100% but this is normal when someone invest in anything that expect some level of price. Navajo has potential and can reach anywhere .
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
I have never saw so many unrealistic clueless investors in a coin such as NAV. All you shouting $1-10per NAV make me laugth! Your only hurting the coins reputation by proving how young, and inexperienced group of investors are in NAV. This hurts the confidence in the coin- not that soopy has already ruined it for most, he has. Loyalty is everything in the crypto world.

Hi, everyone will have their own mindset and thought about it, so you dont have to worry.. When bitcoins comes out at only cents to S$1, no body also ever think it will went pass US$1,000 and it did.. thing in life are unexpected.

there are people like you, laughing when many bitcoin geek shouting for $100, $150 at that time... end up? ... no one knows, infact, now still people dont trust bitcoin..

its base on personal judgement... if you dont believe in it, just stay away from it.

Couldn't said it better myself and you can name a lot of other coins too. Litecoin, Darkcoin, Bitcoindark.....
Activity: 198

Activity: 336
so staking seems to be littlebit unstable reight now, most of my stakes are unaccepted...

anybody else?

Sometimes give me lots of  "not accepted" but in the end, give me more with 2.0.6(current) rather than 2.0.5.
Last day earn from stake close to what i should be.
And i running the wallet from release day (few minutes later from release) with no crashing on me.
WIN 7 64bit, 2Gb RAM, G1620 2x2,7GHz... maybe this is also important.
Activity: 250
MY birthday is in 3,5 hours. I think, everything will sort out by than, exchanges will be back up... Grin Grin Grin

Grin Looks like i was right Grin Now, i think price price will start to rise... Cool
Happy navajo birthday mate! We all wish you luck with your coins Smiley!

They are all gonna need it, must of those that bought near 3k sat are gonna be left holding the bag soon!
Activity: 250
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
MY birthday is in 3,5 hours. I think, everything will sort out by than, exchanges will be back up... Grin Grin Grin

Grin Looks like i was right Grin Now, i think price price will start to rise... Cool
Happy navajo birthday mate! We all wish you luck with your coins Smiley!
Activity: 163

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
so staking seems to be littlebit unstable right now, most of my stakes are unaccepted...

anybody else?
Activity: 373
The World’s First Blockchain Core
"We are waiting for Hard-fork to stabilize thoroughly"

There is no hurry.  There is an old military saying:  there never is time to do it right but there is always time to do it over.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Anon is silent Transaction..so be quiet  Grin
We are waiting for Hard-fork to stabilize thoroughly
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Anon is silent Transaction..so be quiet  Grin
Activity: 308
hope to see anon transaction live!
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 1778
NAVAJOCOIN IS NOW ACTIVE ON BITTREX Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Wallet reopened... will be keeping a close eye on it over the next 24 hours to make sure we dont desync again.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

thanks richie@bittrex

check out the BUY wall. wow

legendary
Activity: 1223
Jump to: