Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 769. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
damn looks like i was late to get more nav under 3k

There's still 126.96140614 @ 0.00002999 on bittrex  Tongue
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
damn looks like i was late to get more nav under 3k
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
many people secretly monitor this topic...there will certainly be a good trading volume in the next few days
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Imagine this senario - someone sold 16 BTC

This 16 BTC + the current 7 BTC = 23 BTC

This would put us back to Bittrex page 1 and top 4 position .
Traders rocket the buy wall with Anon coiming .
Bittrex Page 1 Position 1 - Stardom !

The momentum would be perfect for ANON release and gives it greater market appeal with a solid technology to sell.

Perfect: D

+ the Addition of a strong advertising campaign with the money rolling in should build strong momentum.

I will be helping greatly with this part. Stay strong stay focused everything we are doing we are doing 100%
legendary
People who are playing trading/trading will not even know when the price will suddenly shoot up the sky and many will remain just with little profits. It is more better keep your Navajo safe and hold to not miss this opportunity.

We need non stop trading brother - Remember Volume is One of the most important things for NavajoCoin Wink

Bittrex Page 1 -
Capitilisation over 1.2 mil
Top 25 in crypto market cap

All these bring more attension and show strength in the Long run.

The Development Team are doing there part brilliantly - We could not ask for more.

Us traders need to keep trading - Dont worry about the price , we need steady and solid growth with a STRONG buy wall that can obsorb the sells . NavajoCoin has a healthy market and the charts show it.

Maybe someone could do some projection graphs that show this. On the 9th We should see a new projection direction with new buy wall and sell wall. DO not fear the trading - encourage it always  Cheesy. All directions are good - the buy and sells make the volume  Cheesy that ultimately gives us stardom!
Activity: 448
People who are playing trading/trading will not even know when the price will suddenly shoot up the sky and many will remain just with little profits. It is more better keep your Navajo safe and hold to not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Hi! I'm a web developer. I found this coin few days ago. This community is really unique, so I decided to invest some money and became a part of it.

Hello @AltcoinXXX.com and @kalani91. You made good decision to join us:) We have impressive space for rising. NAV should give at least 10x profits starting from now.
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Hello guys, made a infomercial about navajocoin on my phone and have posted it on youtube,hope you guys like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwvyvCy_XTQ

wow mate that is great Smiley didn't know one can do that on a mobile. What is the app for this? I will try with my z3 later Smiley)

Thanks, with Kinemaster!

@hashforce, i used some nice pictures from you,i hope you dont mind.

Good Morning no worries brother . Great effort. Continue on this path. If you need any thing let me know. I will market Navajocoin more after anon release. Will pay for some advertising with personal money. We will be number 1.The more people create the more we can distribute to different channels Smiley

Thanks man, will do, if I need some nice artwork. I have some plans after successful release of the anon!!
Hopefully we will reach some new believers!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi! I'm a web developer. I found this coin few days ago. This community is really unique, so I decided to invest some money and became a part of it.

Welcome, I am new to this too.

Welcome guys, did you see the InfoMercial about NaVaJoCoin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwvyvCy_XTQ

Yes. I saw this video. The anon of Navajo technology looks very impressive.
legendary

AltcoinXXX.com - Welcome to the best community  Smiley

In a few days, will begin a new chapter in the crypto.

It will be an amazing days !!!

Altcoinxxx.com welcome to the Navajocoin community . We as a community have tried our best to get this far and you can probably see ahaha we are pretty excited and are not afraid to show it. Smiley Th Navajocoin Development team have funded mostly everything will a little help from us. Thats why we have survived and sone will hit mainstream trading. Monday we are about to jump into the Rapids. If you can assist after anon with some ideas I have and approval from the foundation will help Navajocoin greatly
legendary
Hello guys, made a infomercial about navajocoin on my phone and have posted it on youtube,hope you guys like it.

wow mate that is great Smiley didn't know one can do that on a mobile. What is the app for this? I will try with my z3 later Smiley)

Thanks, with Kinemaster!

@hashforce, i used some nice pictures from you,i hope you dont mind.

Good Morning no worries brother . Great effort. Continue on this path. If you need any thing let me know. I will market Navajocoin more after anon release. Will pay for some advertising with personal money. We will be number 1.The more people create the more we can distribute to different channels Smiley
Activity: 518

Welcome guys, did you see the InfoMercial about NaVaJoCoin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwvyvCy_XTQ

Welcome all! Dont forget to join the slack channel as well to get to read news first

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
this is Ultra coin
check the charts
Activity: 66

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

AltcoinXXX.com - Welcome to the best community  Smiley

In a few days, will begin a new chapter in the crypto.

It will be an amazing days !!!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

It would be nice if you can add to description the forum link, nav website and the bittrex nav exchange. Smiley

I've put 3 links under the Infomercial!  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Jump to: