Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 782. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Press Release

Official Announcement - Anonymous Technology Release Date

Dear Community!

We are very pleased to announce the official release date for our Anonymous Technology to the Main Navajocoin Block Chain!

Monday 9 March 2015

Since the success of the unencrypted beta test of the transaction infrastructure, the Dev team has been busily working, adding the asymmetric double encryption to the anonymous system as well as SSL across all of the network nodes.

Let me explain again what makes Navajo Anonymous Technology so unique and valuable.

-------------------- NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS --------------------

Here's a technical overview of how the anonymous transaction system works

-------------------- NAVAJO DOUBLE ENCRYPTION --------------------

As explained previously by Pakage, all communication between the wallet, the API server and between the nodes is encrypted and sent over SSL. This means that someone who is actively reading the data coming in and out of your IP address or in and out of our servers can not decipher what is being transmitted into plain text.

All destination addresses sent via the block chain are encrypted by the wallet using an Asynchronous encryption key pair.

Asynchronous encryption means that the wallet will get supplied with a public key which can encrypt data but can NOT decrypt data. The Nodes will retain the private key and never broadcast it. The private key is the only thing which can decrypt something encrypted by the public key. This means that at no point in time is anything broadcast which can be used to decrypt the destination address and the destination address is encrypted before leaving the wallet, so the destination address is never ever transmitted in plain text or in a format which can be deciphered.

When we transmit the transaction information over the private subchain we decrypt and then re-encrypt the destination address with a new key pair and send it in a similar manner to the outgoing servers and this all also happens over encrypted SSL communication.

These key pairs are regularly replaced on the servers, as to protect past transactions in the unlikely event that a security breach occurs.

-------------------- PROJECT STATUS --------------------

COMPLETED

Beta Test of Anonymous Transaction Infrastructure is complete.
Double Encryption scripts have been written for the Navajo Magic Gateway and Choctaw Star Gate nodes.
SSL communication has been added to all nodes and to the API server.
Wallet encryption of the destination address has been completed.

IN PROGRESS

Refining and Optimizing the transaction obfuscation methods.
Adding validation layers to the wallet transaction form.
Thorough end to end testing of anonymous transactions with the new encryption layers.
Porting the final code over from the Beta wallet to the main wallet.
Thorough end to end testing of anonymous transactions on the main network.
Releasing the finished wallet to the public.

--------------------

As you can see, the majority of the work is completed. The Dev team is now transitioning to a testing and refinement phase before we prepare to port the anonymous transactions over to the main network.

Thorough testing is very important, we are not going to risk rushing the Navajo Anonymous Transactions to the public with any bugs. We understand the importance of our work and what it means to the world. We are going to take the time to make sure that the code we release is high quality and works exactly as described in the whitepaper. That is the reason why we have decided to delay the release from the tentative March 1 date until Monday the 9th of March. I hope you can understand our decision around this and help us spread the good word about Navajo Anonymous Technology over the next 10 days.

We will keep you updated with periodic status reports.

We will also be releasing the updated whitepaper as soon as we receive the finished version back from the designer.

Best wishes

- Navajo Coin Development Team

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-state-art-anonymous-network-now-beta-testing/

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXSHdWvnyNc

http://navajocoin.org/

Link Logos - https://i.imgur.com/X9B9VFi.png , https://i.imgur.com/XbdpBOa.png  

This page is being used by Altcoin Herald do not delete

A brand New Anonymous protocol inspired by the Navajo Code Talkers. NO other Altcoin or Crypto Coin can tell a story like this !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_talker  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aAKWUHqrjs
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Where do you want me to send $100 BTC - Ill send now

ill pay for Altcoin Herald  Cheesy

Thank You Hash, that's very generous of You.
I think we can gather funds for PR at Foundation's BTC address:

https://blockchain.info/address/1JGXCDgLAvVFNDJETuLsA7obTgu4JThFfD

Cheers Wink
Lucas
legendary
Where do you want me to send $100 BTC - Ill send now

ill pay for Altcoin Herald  Cheesy

Poloniex just hit 3780 sats

Who else can give a donation for advertising?

Comes on guys a little from everyone will take us to the TOP!
Activity: 849
Merit: 507

Thank You for posting the list Hash. That's right, if You would like to see NAV featured on one of these websites (or any other) contact them - I've already did. But the more people, the better - they will see that there is a bigger demand for such topic.
Like Hash wrote - some of these websites charge for articles etc. so in that case Community would need to help with funding it.
If anyone have any question or suggestion - You can always contact me, I'm available practically everyday Smiley
Cheers!

~ Lucas

Tomorrow morning i am writing them too!
Look at trex everything under 5k will be eat in the following week
legendary
Activity: 994
Wow that buy wall Smiley
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

Thank You for posting the list Hash. That's right, if You would like to see NAV featured on one of these websites (or any other) contact them - I've already did. But the more people, the better - they will see that there is a bigger demand for such topic.
Like Hash wrote - some of these websites charge for articles etc. so in that case Community would need to help with funding it.
If anyone have any question or suggestion - You can always contact me, I'm available practically everyday Smiley
Cheers!

~ Lucas
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
This is the post I was waiting for Lucas is back! Cheesy

I've always been here! Wink Just a bit more quiet recently.

legendary
To the NavajoCoin community I have all the contacts for the crypto websites - give me 5 minutes
legendary
This is the post I was waiting for Lucas is back! Cheesy
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Im NOT on Development Team brother. You should ask the people on Page 1 in OP hahahhaahah.

Where is Strugg at this important time  ?

I am hashforce101 at least im here everyday ! . It only takes 5 minutes

First of all I would like to make something clear - Development Team is no different than You guys, we are also part of the Community, but we decided to be put our personal efforts and time into this coin to make it better. We don't have any gains or whatsoever becouse of that - We didn't have a Premine/IPO/ICO etc. Only a few donations from our kind supporters.

I don't see any reason to think that only we should take care about every single part of this coin and do everything everyone would like to see happen.
I am updating twitter & facebook accounts, preparing official thread announcements, getting in touch with news websites and services (for example BTC Feed, Bitcoin Rush).
I'm just one person, I have my personal life and commitments, but I'm working on Navajo Coin and doing what I can for this coin for almost 9 months now.

Promoting a coin is also a task for it's Community. Isn't that obvious? If You would like to see NAV featured on more websites, news, articles etc. - make it happen! Contact them, it's simple! You don't have to be a member of Development Team to promote a coin! You can always get in touch with me as well - suggest something, for example a website that You would like to see NAV on etc.

Give something from Yourself, instead of just waiting for others to do all the work.
Cheers Wink

- Lucas
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
I think we will hit 30K at first days, 100K is possible later
I hope we hit hit 30K at first days, 100K soon after.
NAVAJO deserves its value , fully agree..
legendary
Activity: 1778
I hope we hit hit 30K at first days, 100K soon after.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
ok lets go guys like before beta test....!!

There are 8 days to ANON release!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
ready to sell
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Anybody see identical small sells @ 48.52746097 coins on bittrex and cryptsy  Grin

Yeah bots starting to get active again. Yours?

No it is not mine Grin ...Im still hold my coins and also buy new Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Anybody see identical small sells @ 48.52746097 coins on bittrex and cryptsy  Grin

Yeah bots starting to get active again. Yours?
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Jump to: