Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 784. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Honestly is been great to see people selling at such low price  Cheesy with such a major Announcement. Without checking whats happening on the forum people where selling at 2600 LOL.

We have all been buying up . Cheesy. Are people this careless with Money and their investment - this was awesome! Thank you

Announcement was made at February 28, 2015, 09:45:32 AM

We need more people like you - keep it up WOW

Its now - Today at 11:18:51 AM

We need more people like this hahaha Grin

What's your plan to the promote NAV on the other sites and social networks to bring the more and fresh investors Huh is there any plan Huh i don't think so... because your promotion plan only on the bitcointalk!!! that's not enough, there is no media coverage about NAVAJO, there is only one major article about navajo anon tech on btcfeed, it's not enough

Im NOT on Development Team brother. You should ask the people on Page 1 in OP hahahhaahah.

Im just an investor like you . WOW . I have been promoting for free and doing what ever I can on this forum . I am not rich.

One thing I can say. I have looked after my investment .

My name is ~hashforce101~ . I gave team donations and joined foundation for $25.

What have YOU done david1365 . Why dont you people ask STRUGG he his project and PR Leader

IM hashforce101 I have done more for this coin and forum then anyone.

ASK ANYONE HERE

Brother I am just like you I did my research back in 2014 and have been buying NavajoCoins since then . + plus im on this forum everyday.

I have done more then enough .

Do you expect me to pay for an AD campaigns as well . Now its your turn . I have already given my all to this coin for free for past 8 months.

I started by mining coins and then bought my first Crypto coins and then found the NavajoCoin white paper. I cant see anyone else making a single effort .  Cheesy

Where is Strugg at this important time  ?

I am hashforce101 at least im here everyday ! . It only takes 5 minutes

This is what i have done for navajo but it's not enough. all of community should do this.
Good News Smiley
We will see an article about navajo anon on Cointelegraph, this is important for us.

Hi David,

Thank you! I will forward it to the editor.

Best regards,

Cointelegraph team

Guys, time to more promote, i sent a mail to [email protected] and explained about navajo anon tech with btcfeed articles links, please everyone do it same, with other crypto media news sites.
We can do it, NAVAJO to the moon Smiley

Also sent to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Remember: Don't feed the Trolls
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
I have prepared some btc for the following week to buy everything under 3k.hope i wont be too late
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
hashforce101, once again thank you very much for your efforts in the promotion of our coins. Smiley

If each of us gave even 10% of what hashforce101, it would be great !
legendary
Activity: 1050
Honestly is been great to see people selling at such low price  Cheesy with such a major Announcement. Without checking whats happening on the forum people where selling at 2600 LOL.

We have all been buying up . Cheesy. Are people this careless with Money and their investment - this was awesome! Thank you

What's your plan to the promote NAV on the other sites and social networks to bring the more and fresh investors Huh is there any plan Huh i don't think so... because your promotion plan only on the bitcointalk!!! that's not enough, there is no media coverage about NAVAJO, there is only one major article about navajo anon tech on btcfeed, it's not enough

Im NOT on Development Team brother. You should ask the people on Page 1 in OP hahahhaahah.

Im just an investor like you . WOW . I have been promoting for free and doing what ever I can on this forum . I am not rich.

One thing I can say. I have looked after my investment .

My name is ~hashforce101~ . I gave team donations and joined foundation for $25.

What have YOU done david1365 . Why dont you people ask STRUGG he his project and PR Leader

IM hashforce101 I have done more for this coin and forum then anyone.

ASK ANYONE HERE

Brother I am just like you I did my research back in 2014 and have been buying NavajoCoins since then . + plus im on this forum everyday.

I have done more then enough .

Do you expect me to pay for an AD campaigns as well . Now its your turn . I have already given my all to this coin for free for past 8 months.

I started by mining coins and then bought my first Crypto coins and then found the NavajoCoin white paper. I cant see anyone else making a single effort .  Cheesy

Where is Strugg at this important time  ?

I am hashforce101 at least im here everyday ! . It only takes 5 minutes

legendary
Activity: 994
Honestly is been great to see people selling at such low price  Cheesy with such a major Announcement. Without checking whats happening on the forum people where selling at 2600 LOL.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Honestly is been great to see people selling at such low price  Cheesy with such a major Announcement. Without checking whats happening on the forum people where selling at 2600 LOL.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
By the look of it everybody wait first step, and then everything is possible.
So hold your ground!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
After DRK anon release it took if I remember good nearly 48h to start seeing movement in price.

Every time when coins released something new,unique, and unknown it was a great hit. Look at quark ,look at doge, look at dark ,look at bitcoin as well. We are also first in the world with this system. We have to get success! Its like 2+2 it always is 4
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
indeed, my heart stopped for a minute there Smiley)
Best way keep your coins in wallet on your pc as exchanges are not safe these days. Transfer your Navajo in wallet ans hold them for long term.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Every time when coins released something new,unique, and unknown it was a great hit. Look at quark ,look at doge, look at dark ,look at bitcoin as well. We are also first in the world with this system. We have to get success! Its like 2+2 it always is 4
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
indeed, my heart stopped for a minute there Smiley)
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
why disabled on bittrex?

It is fixed now ...i think just now was doing maintenance
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
why disabled on bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
@ Aktor ...How was Your feeling about today...calm before the storm? Wink

I hope so,but there are too many bagholders waiting to sell,dump their coins.Most of the people are waiting just to take their profit
You are absolutely right many people will sell their coins just for little profit but they can not imagine where the price will reach after the successful launch of anon tech with double encryption . Navajo will dump them who dump at this very cheap price. Navajo will be one from the top 5 in coming weeks.
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)

cunt, prices still go down

I dont think so....almost 10 hours ago was lower price @ 2670 - now its  looks go UP!!! Grin
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

I hope so,but there are too many bagholders waiting to sell,dump their coins.Most of the people are waiting just to take their profit
Activity: 166

cunt, prices still go down
@up there will be new WP in the following days!

Whats mean that "new WP"??

I thing it is whitepaper

Oh thanks Grin Grin Grin Im just dont imagine that...
Activity: 147
@up there will be new WP in the following days!

Whats mean that "new WP"??

I thing it is whitepaper
Jump to: