Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 788. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
The minute it hits 3000 down we go. Doing my tits in

DEVs are working hard to improve this coin.

exposed the scam going down on March 1

this coin is a scam?

There is NO scam! Have a look at all of tukho's posts - 100% bullshit troll
Activity: 308

this coin is a scam?

YES !!!!!

your english too is a scam

this coin is a scam?
Activity: 336

Nobody said that 1 march will be the day /or at least not officially/!
Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Can we get over 500 BTC Volume & 1.2 million market cap

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

will 1000  thi sat . Buyers will die. OMG

what will 1000 thi sat?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

will 1000  thi sat . Buyers will die. OMG
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 621
incredible time is comming
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 84
Who the duck is minipulating this coin. After last six months can't pass 3000. Somebody taking the piss
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Time to hold on your Navajo and wait to see the upcoming great announcement which will change everything in cryptoworld.
2000 thi sat
Activity: 198
first time I opened it game me hiccup. I closed the wallet restarted computer and all was well! hope this helps !  (windows computer)

Hi, its says "error loading blkindex.dat "

if been very fine for all along.. but now even after restarted my computer still not working..  window com

If that error continues after re starting everything go to: %appdata% and in the summercoinV2 folder back up the wallet.dat (always do that!!! that's where your coins are!!!)
Then delete that folder AFTER YOU BACKED UP YOUR WALLET.DAT folder.
Then re-start the wallet and place the backed up wallet.dat in that folder. Will ask you if you want to replace the folder, say yes.
It will take ages to download the blockchain again, I suggest download the 512mb from the dropbox link....and just replace the files...
Salud!

but why suddenly the wallet cant access ... im worry if i did the step wrong and every thing gone.. please advice.. any other way? Thanks

As long as you keep the wallet.dat folder backed up you will be fine. I don't know why sometimes you need to re-download the whole blockchain and re start the wallet. I has happen to me with several crypto coins... and that's the way I fix it.

Thanks... trying now...
Activity: 687
first time I opened it game me hiccup. I closed the wallet restarted computer and all was well! hope this helps !  (windows computer)

if been very fine for all along.. but now even after restarted my computer still not working..  window com

If that error continues after re starting everything go to: %appdata% and in the summercoinV2 folder back up the wallet.dat (always do that!!! that's where your coins are!!!)
Then re-start the wallet and place the backed up wallet.dat in that folder. Will ask you if you want to replace the folder, say yes.
It will take ages to download the blockchain again, I suggest download the 512mb from the dropbox link....and just replace the files...
Salud!

but why suddenly the wallet cant access ... im worry if i did the step wrong and every thing gone.. please advice.. any other way? Thanks

As long as you keep the wallet.dat folder backed up you will be fine. I don't know why sometimes you need to re-download the whole blockchain and re start the wallet. I has happen to me with several crypto coins... and that's the way I fix it.

Salud!

Activity: 70
Activity: 687

Salud!

Jump to: