Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 805. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Ok and now congratulation for this brilliant plan. Someone just bought about 400k navs - 20% using his 1 000 000navs. He made a panic sell and tomorrow he will have +20% profit:)
Simple, isnt it?

basic trick on the trading book. these must be the silent pupils of bob. Trying their luck at manipulating.  

creating sell pressure just week before Annon release. obvious fake volume is obvious.
whats the annon release and when  Huh Huh Huh

around 1 of march, so still lots can happen in a few weeks. also dev hinted there will be even more updates coming after that release!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Ok and now congratulation for this brilliant plan. Someone just bought about 400k navs - 20% using his 1 000 000navs. He made a panic sell and tomorrow he will have +20% profit:)
Simple, isnt it?

basic trick on the trading book. these must be the silent pupils of bob. Trying their luck at manipulating. 

creating sell pressure just week before Annon release. obvious fake volume is obvious.
whats the annon release and when  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 518
yeah, ah well at least we see some nice volume  Wink
Activity: 621
Simple, isnt it?

EDIT; and now only 14btc . slowly returning as I thought.Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Simple, isnt it?

I wouldn't mess with navajo right now .so no buying no sellling......seems like somebody already messing with it  Cheesy
Simple, isnt it?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
^^^^^^^^^
someone give this guy a clue.. i already quit my job Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
WTF  is that 14 BTC sell wall  Angry

32BTC sell wall.

What's the point of having 2% of total coin supply of a 20% stake interest coin on an exchange?
Activity: 100
put buy order at 200-300  Grin
legendary
Activity: 994
Put buy order at 1700
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
uuuppss
legendary
Activity: 994
Huge dump incoming... the last chance to grab cheap coins.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

32BTC sell wall.
you tellin me.. i wish I had 14 btc Cheesy
Chance to grap cheap navajo Smiley and I will do it:)
get ready for a huge pump afterwards. Hold it together guys its just someone fkkn with us.
looks like theres a deep pocket that just got really interested
Activity: 336
Pathetic display of power!
Let's see if someone will be caught and if it, how things will go for all!
/... there is a small chance someone to go out of the game, but I do not believe it/
GOD 14 BTC SELL WALL ON BITTREX  Huh Huh Huh Huh
it means someone wants the price LOW ..........get ready for a new 24 hour low  Angry

it means its time to stack up while the price is still down
Jump to: