Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 802. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
look like whoever dumped 10btc worth of nav yesterday are now trying to buy back at 2500 sats  Cheesy Cheesy
Looks as if that person is almost successful at getting his NAV back at a slightly higher price.
He is lucky enough if he gets back his Navajo even at that price as these very very cheap at this price.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
look like whoever dumped 10btc worth of nav yesterday are now trying to buy back at 2500 sats  Cheesy Cheesy
Looks as if that person is almost successful at getting his NAV back at a slightly higher price.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Let us honor These soldiers and the freedom they purchase for us

Activity: 896
Cheesy OMG Lady Luck  Grin

Good Morning! whoooohoooooo!

Someone dumped 120,000 Navajocoins into my lap with only 9 days untill 1st March  . Im back in the Million NavajoCoin Club top 12 when database updates . What happened! This is freakn awesome. Trading is climbing again . Cheesy

We should be around the 6000 - 8000 sats mark . Reason BTC value has falling over the past 6 months .
$780 , $550, $320 and now $240

I think the majority of  people bought @ $320 BTC so thats a loss of $80 per BTC . If BTC climbs again then thats a different story

But with my personal trading calculations and drop in BTC .

Someone buying 500,000 NavajoCoin @ $240 BTC
compared to
Someone buying 500,000 NavajoCoin @ $320 BTC
compared to
Someone buying 500,000 NavajoCoin @ $550 BTC

The current real value @3000 stas is around 500 - 600 sats for when you factor in BTC drop

So grab them cheap coins with BTC  @$240

Unoffical 9 Days left!

whooooohoooo!

woohoo that is nice to see, there is still chance to grab some coin at cheap price,
after the official release of Anon price will go to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1050

sure dumpers will cry soon, NAV is making solid progress to the moon.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

We should make him crying Tongue
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
How was Your morning my friend kludzins ?Cheesy

Quite nice, bought some more BTC. My stack is growing.  Grin

Price should explode soon after 1st March. I know lots of people who are just waiting with their BTC to invest here just after they will be sure anon is released. Of course I advise them to buy Navs now. I think there is much more people who are waiting with purchase but true profit will be on side investors who will buy Navs to the end of February.

True. That is why the best choice is to buy before new investors will come 'cause the price will explode just by that. Even before Anon.

After that, the price will reach much higher stable bottom and "goodbye base around 3k".

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
still a long way to 1 march, you know what happends when big things come out, pump before release, dump on release.

Quite nice, bought some more BTC. My stack is growing.  Grin

Price should explode soon after 1st March. I know lots of people who are just waiting with their BTC to invest here just after they will be sure anon is released. Of course I advise them to buy Navs now. I think there is much more people who are waiting with purchase but true profit will be on side investors who will buy Navs to the end of February.
Activity: 274
Merit: 251

Quite nice, bought some more BTC. My stack is growing.  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Cheesy OMG Lady Luck  Grin

Good Morning! whoooohoooooo!

Someone dumped 120,000 Navajocoins into my lap with only 9 days untill 1st March  . Im back in the Million NavajoCoin Club top 12 when database updates . What happened! This is freakn awesome. Trading is climbing again . Cheesy

We should be around the 6000 - 8000 sats mark . Reason BTC value has falling over the past 6 months .
$780 , $550, $320 and now $240.

Morning is sunny... Cheesy Thanks to the seller who sold yesterday to me 107,000 Navajo around 3001, became a richer .. Grin
legendary
Sending https://navajocoin.slack.com/messages/general/ invitations again!

Yeap you need to sign in with the email your provide me!  Cheesy

Also the guys that misspell there emails I cant send you the invitations as I get bounce back messages.

If you have not received your invitation in your email . then send again - thanks
Price and buy support recovered very fast. It mean Navajo holders are strong and not scary of some whale games! This is very optimistic just before anon hit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Yeah, okay, now we're getting to the good stuff.

Something that will change the world... ...and human life as we know it.

This will happen sooner just few more days and then procedure of change will start and all will be well, my friend.
legendary
thanks -keep sending your emails all the invitations are going out now!
legendary
OK on launch day/night when ever it gets annouced by the NavajoCoin Development Team

im expecting bitcointalk.org to go down

That is this thread !

So you can only blame yourself for being left in the dark when that occurs .

We will all be on https://navajocoin.slack.com/messages/general/ ( IRC type forum )

maybe the only company you will have here are the FUDDSTERS who are going to come from every direction on launch night .

On https://navajocoin.slack.com/messages/general/ we can remove them. If people they have a valid complaint we encourage that and we want to know about all issues so you dont get removed. As you see on this thread as soon as the price goes up the misinforamtion will appear from all different sources

So make your choice now and get prepared . I am 99.99% sure bitcointalk.org WILL fail.

On launch night this will happen  Cheesy

Send me a PM with your email and Ill add you to https://navajocoin.slack.com
legendary
and as i said this big 14btc sell order vanished now. Someone bought low what he could and now we are comming back to the 'normal'
The person was probably trying to force desperate sellers to dump their coins at a lower price, then buy them up quickly after removing his sell order.

Who just dumps 500,000 NAV when NAV ANON is just around the corner?

Wow reading the thread on last nights action! Wow so ture and this close to final project release.

oh well this is good for distribution and volume in the long run . The risk in doing that is you may not get the same amount of coins back if someone has a large amount of BTC ready to buy at the same time . If someone drops that amount on Anon launch night you can kiss your coins good buy as I myself know others will grab them as NavajoCoin will not be the same class of Crypto coin as it is at this time. We are already trading higher then many other cloned copy and paste DRK clones and we aint even ANON yet. So everything looks good for launch.
Jump to: