Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 806. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
WTF  is that 14 BTC sell wall  Angry
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
GOD 14 BTC SELL WALL ON BITTREX  Huh Huh Huh Huh

what does that mean?
Activity: 100
GOD 14 BTC SELL WALL ON BITTREX  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Web wallet and Mobile Wallet are nice functions. I will be waiting for more informations about this future plans.

Thank you very much Soopy for your post!
Activity: 198
it is delayed each time..

1st = 1 February
2nd = 13 February
3rd = 1 March

What is next guys..Huh

Don't believe this shit...

@ADEMNL
@ValleyOfTheWolves

Aminakoyimbenbunlarin agzinasictiklariminpezevenkleri... AMKKKKK...!!!

i tell you GOKHAN, its never go to the moon ^_^ ahahaha
makers understand nothing about NAV. COINS...
soon will AMK COIN ARIVE... AMK!

Hi all navajocoin holder or speculators, invest base on your own research... don't have to see this kind of FUD people nonsenses.  eg, like facebook, many people said quiting, not using, facebook sucks, deactivated account with facebook... but, their stocks still rising..  simple, invest base on your own research.

Thumb up for Nav community .
Activity: 173

1st = 1 February
2nd = 13 February
3rd = 1 March

What is next guys..Huh

@ADEMNL
@ValleyOfTheWolves

i tell you GOKHAN, its never go to the moon ^_^ ahahaha
makers understand nothing about NAV. COINS...
soon will AMK COIN ARIVE... AMK!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I looked at the description of the Navajo State of the Art Anonymous Technology, and was wondering can I run my own Magic Gateway and Choctaw Star Gate? And if so, how many of them can I run?

Hi, does anyone know the answer?
I just repeat in quote your question as this is to be answered by the dev team to see how does it works. Navajo is ready to go up from here just need more good news .
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
Hello Dear Navajos,

While NavajoCoin has become a mainstream coin at this moment and entire world looking up to it , I want you to know that all of you are part of this great life time achievement and all benefits should go to the community and everyone in it , that is why the Development is working around the clock ensuring everything is smooth , providing support to anyone and everyone using NAV in everyway , that said the development team was in discussions and working behind the scenes since a while to work on a few immediate things right after we conclude ANON Beta Testing and also after releasing ANON on the Main Chain , some of these features would be a Web Wallet fully enabled with ANON Transactions as well as Mobile Wallets and a few more to be disclosed in the coming weeks.

As always thank you so very much for being an awesome and loving community , supporting us all the step of the way , which kept us going all this time and encouraged us no matter what. You are the Best! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

awesome post by soopy +100 for that, i am still holding my NAV,
as i am not much active thread but keep eye on it.
best of luck community and all NAV team..

YES, ITS COMMING!;)
Activity: 714
That is just awesome updates by Soopy the dev as he said Navajo is going to adopted largely and will become everyday usable sooner . What will be the highest price no one can not tell but it will make rich to believers.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Each time they said ignore ignore but ereytime everyone reads my message thats LOL.. AMKKKKKK Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

They really should ban bitcointalk in your kindergarden.

Don't worry, if those guys would really think that NAV is a total waste of time and money they would not come & stay here to waste their so precious time. Read all their posts and compare them to what was happening on market, no positive ended predictions.

So again, they are either kids or useless losers.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
I looked at the description of the Navajo State of the Art Anonymous Technology, and was wondering can I run my own Magic Gateway and Choctaw Star Gate? And if so, how many of them can I run?

Try Pming a member they will know or will beable to get that answer for u.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Yes I am awake  Cheesy I was waiting for him

U might wanna advertise a little in the LTCGEAR thread , IF and thats a VERY BIG IF  the payouts resume there will be a lot of people confused about what to do with all their BTC they never expected to get.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1050
Yes I am awake  Cheesy I was waiting for him
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Each time they said ignore ignore but ereytime everyone reads my message thats LOL.. AMKKKKKK Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

They really should ban bitcointalk in your kindergarden.
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 1050
Just use the ignore button under the username  Cheesy LOL bye bye AMK

This user is currently ignored.

ive cash out drkcoin  for double encryption anon navajo. When i tested the wallet it was just like how i want it.
drkcoin has no pos. And i dislike mining.
i have no benefit with drkcoin.  with big ammounts nav in my wallet i stake pretty much dailly.
for me its a good deal. and comparing shadowcash with nav is wrong.

+1
You got the point!
+2 ValleyOfTheWolves
Great Feedback
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Several days with 3000 sat ... the best time for trading! For me +1500 NAV coins Grin
Activity: 42

1st = 1 February
2nd = 13 February
3rd = 1 March

What is next guys..Huh

@ADEMNL
@ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 700
Hello Dear Navajos,

While NavajoCoin has become a mainstream coin at this moment and entire world looking up to it , I want you to know that all of you are part of this great life time achievement and all benefits should go to the community and everyone in it , that is why the Development is working around the clock ensuring everything is smooth , providing support to anyone and everyone using NAV in everyway , that said the development team was in discussions and working behind the scenes since a while to work on a few immediate things right after we conclude ANON Beta Testing and also after releasing ANON on the Main Chain , some of these features would be a Web Wallet fully enabled with ANON Transactions as well as Mobile Wallets and a few more to be disclosed in the coming weeks.

As always thank you so very much for being an awesome and loving community , supporting us all the step of the way , which kept us going all this time and encouraged us no matter what. You are the Best! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

awesome post by soopy +100 for that, i am still holding my NAV,
as i am not much active thread but keep eye on it.
best of luck community and all NAV team..
Jump to: