Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 823. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Amazing!
Thats really great!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
The Nutty Professor - Awesome  Cheesy
~hashforce101~

Thanks SUM2DEV this will bring allot of big investors with 3500 subscribers!

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Ah wow, thats great sum2dev!
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Hello Everyone!

We are very happy to announce that Navajo Coin will be featured in incoming
Bitcoin Rush Episode!

https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Rush/status/566322321435013121

Be sure to watch! Wink
Cheers & Stay Tuned!

- Navajo Coin Development Team
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Let bring Navajo to a new level 0.00003500 to 0.00004000 we can do it if  nobody under cuts anybody on the exchange and the price will go up people will pay for the navajo coin...... Anonymous Technology.

People need to trade wisely to let the price go up easy easy by making new floors . Wait and sale policy is good if you want to trade anyhow. Hold and wait is the best.
Activity: 896
NAV is on the way to the moon, so get cheap coin right now,

1NAV = $1
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Hey Soopy! How are you? You haven't write anything here for a while, so I assume lot of people would appreciate some word from you Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Picked up 50k more today. Grin
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Let bring Navajo to a new level 0.00003500 to 0.00004000 we can do it if  nobody under cuts anybody on the exchange and the price will go up people will pay for the navajo coin...... Anonymous Technology.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Few BTC arrived. Nice price. I'm buying more Smiley
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Navajo to the stars Navajo will rise it count down beta testing is almost over just a few hours left of testing and there has been no flaws in the system way to go Dev's you have done a ow some job once again....NAVAJO COIN - Anonymous Technology.....this is the only coin that truly Anonymous so join a winning team ......today ..............Navajocoin  buy some today while  the price is low cause it wont b for long....for more information go to are web site..................................
Do You Even Onion Bro?
NO MORE F UDDERS ON THIS THREAD YOU WANT TO FUD GO MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD ...YOU WANT TO FUD ON THIS THREAD I WILL B ALL OVER YOU AND WONT STOP TILL YOU GO AWAY GET THE MESSAGE ..................................
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
uuuh ok...so two days ago amk announced a pump, now a dump? im confused!

but everybody is welcome here, but keep it nice guys, yelling has no point at all.
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Good don't come back  AMK  WE WON'T MISS YOU ............................. Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
if there is anyone who can prove that to rise nav we keep our mouths , but can not because it obviously can not and will rise .. !!

AMK.. Picleri...!!!

Sorry mate, but I don't understand shit.
Get this grammar issue sorted please Smiley
Cheers
- Strugg

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
if there is anyone who can prove that to rise nav we keep our mouths , but can not because it obviously can not and will rise .. !!

AMK.. Picleri...!!!

please use that :  https://translate.google.com/
cuz i understand fuck all what you say  Huh Sad

Why don't u use it self if you don's undertand idiot..!!
Have good luck with ur Nav Coins dude..  Tongue

You do not see me back here.. U wil see and say soon AMK is right in what they say..
Do You Even Onion Bro?
amk why are you on this thread if you don't like the coin ....how old are you .....why don't you go make your coin and see what you can do whit it can you even make a coin so what give you right to say all this shit  o let see your  trying to make the coin cheaper so you can buy more......well i guess when your immature that what you do ...........i hate f udders   there only one place for them ......a deep ........pit....
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

AMK.. Picleri...!!!

please use that :  https://translate.google.com/
cuz i understand fuck all what you say  Huh Sad
Activity: 42

AMK.. Picleri...!!!
Activity: 24

AMK as whole group, are either kids or idiots, or idiot kids, whatever, so just ignore them, really.

What they are telling here doesn't make any logical sense. This shouldn't be even considered as FUD cause just a straight thinking man is able to know that it's just a crap what they say.

EVERYONE that is making a FUD here is only trying to get cheaper coins and sell them higher. That's it, nothing else behind it.

Normal, honest and intelligent man would try to warn us once maybe twice and then leave the forum 'cause he was smart enough to sell his coins and was kind enough to warn us.
But NO ONE would have so much free time to so stubbornly tell us that NAV will fall, over and over. This is again idiotic way of a group of idiots trying to make people give away coins into their hands cheap.

Don't let those bastards get in your head! Cheers and best regards to all NAV community!
Jump to: